I Hope Us Won't End Soon

Just Maybe

The sun was not even up when I woke up to get ready for dance practice and vocal training since I'll be attending my first class later in the day. I don't know if I prefer going to a public school or being home schooled, where I feel trap and friendless. 

I didn't want to bother L.J. so early in the morning so I walked to the practice room that I rented out, just a few blocks away from my house. The morning air was cold causing me to wrap my sweater around me tighter, walking at a fast pace to get there faster. 

I was lost in thoughts when I stopped to wait for the light signal for pedestrians to cross the street. When the whole thing with Ji Yong happened so fast, I did not know what to do but in the end, I slapped him. Hard enough to make him smile and leave without saying a word. Somehow, I feel apologetic towards him even though... he started the whole awkward situation.

I have not seen him since that day because of his busy schedule and how I've been practicing in a room I rented out instead of going to the headquarters, where my luxurious practice room is. I was afraid of running into him and have him walk past me without saying a word. I was never a fan of cold shoulders. 

I reached into my bag for the keys and felt the phone vibrate. Ji Yong oppa. I stood there and stared at the phone, not knowing whether I should pick it up or not. "Aiish." I said before pressing the call button. "Hello.." I said in a timid voice, looking back to see if there was anyone around me. What was I thinking? It's 4 a.m; people are in bed not out on the streets. 

"Where are you?" He asked in a voice that makes you want to answer right away because it was so fierce. "In front of my practice room." I answered as I shivered. "Where? At the headquarters?" He asked right away as if I needed rescue or something. "No, the one a few blocks away from my place." I answered, looking around the corner to see if there's a street sign. I knew my way here by memory, not by the name of the streets. 

"Can you stay there until I come?" He asked. I could hear his keys rattling and his door slamming a second later. "Okay..." I said before he hung up. My heart started to beat faster, feeling nervous about what he wants to talk about or why he's coming here. Is he still mad about the slap that I gave him? 

I felt the wind blew in when he opened the door and stood there. Not coming in, just looking at me with those eyes of his. He seemed drunk. 

"Are you alright?" I asked, approaching him slowly. "I'm sorry about last time." He said, still standing there, looking at me. It's alright. I forgave you long ago. The second when you turned your back to me and walked away. That was when I realized what I did and what I didn't do.

"You're freezing." I said, pulling him in by the hand. I closed the door and turned my attention back to him. "Is that why you're here?" I asked, looking at his drowsy eyes. It was either he lost sleep or he was crying. "No." He said in a quiet voice, looking down to the floor. I was waiting for him to tell me the real reason he was here for.

"Do you know why I'm attracted to you even though you don't fit my ideal girl or how complicated you are?" He asked, looking into my eyes once again. Did he just say he's attracted to me? "I didn't know either. Until you slapped me." He continued, taking a step towards me, still looking into my eyes. "You're presence gives me a feeling of ease and your smiles... they pushes me further and remind me that there's more to me than what people see me as." He said, taking another step towards me. Now we're practically in each other's face, just a few inches more and our lips would be touching.

"Oppa you're drunk. Please don't say stuff that would make me confuse and then forget about it when you're sober." I said, trying to back away from him but he reached out his hands and grabbed me on the waist. "I'm completely sober right now." He said, pulling me towards him. I could smell the alcohol from his breathes. 

"No. Please. Just stop." I said, putting my hands on his chest, attempting to push him away but he would only pull me closer towards him. "Did you find someone new?" He asked, moving his head closer to mine. I thought that if the wind blew in and pushed me a little, our lips would be touching. "Someone new? What? No. I never had a 'someone'." I said, not getting what he was trying to say. "Then why are you ignoring me?" He asked, loosen his grip around me a little, moving his head back. 

I didn't know how to tell him that he's better off with Bom and that I don't want to get my hopes up high and get hurt. "I'm not ignor-" I said but stopped when I realized lying is not going to help but make the situation more complicated. "Let me go." I demanded, pushing him off easily because he was too caught up about the question he asked and loosen his grip completely. 

"You're interested in Bom unnie. She's STUNNING, talented, tall, pale and she's... everything I'm not. And all of a sudden you're interested in me? Come on now, Kwon Ji Yong. Only a fool would believe that you're being completely honest right now." I said, looking straight in his eyes but my heart was ready to explode. 

"I'm interested in Bom noona?" He asked in a confused voice as if I said a lie. "Is that the reason you're putting a wall between us?" He asked in a calm, smooth voice. Too smooth that it made me want to give in. Yes.

"No. I'm putting this wall between us because you're G-Dragon and I'm Daisy, the trainee of YG." I said, walking around him, stopping when I feel that there's a good distance between him and me. 

"What does being G-Dragon have to do with this?" He asked, still standing in the same place, facing the other direction. I felt a little more confident since our backs are to each other and I don't have to see his tempting figure. "Starting US will only ruin what you're set out to be. And I don't want to end my career before it even starts." I said, part lie, part truth. 

"What if I promise you those two things won't happen?" He asked, turning around, facing the same direction as me. "These two things are out of your control-" I said but couldn't finish when he turned my head back and took my mouth with his, his hands wrapped around my waist. "I'm Kwon Ji Yong, right? Things are always in control." He said with confidence in his eyes, holding me tightly. 

I was lost for words. I never thought I'd have to encounter these kind of situations, ever. I didn't know what to do since I'm clueless in love and I get soft easily. "Then.. I guess we can give us a try." I said in a quiet voice, blushing as he turn me around so our bodies are facing each other's. 

"That's more like it.." He said, picking me up in his arms, carrying me over to the mats in the back corner of the room. "I haven't slept in so long... can you stay like this, with me?" He asked, putting me down on the mat and laid his head on my lap, face facing towards my stomach. "I have to prac-" I said but he was already in the process of falling asleep. "Practice." I finished off, his hair with a smile on my face. 

I hope us won't end soon. Please, god. Let the time that I share with this man be long enough for me to remember for the rest of my life.