How come...

Just Maybe

The final episode with Yunho oppa aired. I guess it was Ji yong's doing also. Thinking that I'll fall in love with him sooner or later. Hopefully he didn't watch it since... Yunho gave me a kiss on the cheek as the farewell present.

"Come here." Ji yong said, motioning for me to come over with his index finger. "What.." I said as I walk up to him slowly. "Explain." He said, standing up when I was right in front of him. I took a step back but he would only take another step forward. "Are you talking about the farewell kiss?" I asked in a soft voice, nervously smiling.

" .... You think this is cute?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, moving in closer. "A-anio." I said, turning my head to the side. "Look at me." He commanded. "Waeyo..." I asked, head still turned to the side. "You're not listening to me anymore, huh?" He said in a devious tone.

Pssh. Who do you think you are. "Ani.. I'm just in a rush~ I'll be leaving first then..." I said whatever came to my mind that might get me out of this situation. "And if I don't let you go?" He said, smirking. "What? You're acting immature again.." I said, pushing him on the chest before turning around. "Yah. Daisy Lee." he called out, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me against his body.

"Lets continue what I didn't finish last time?" He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. "W-What do you mean? We didn't do anything. You were drunk so you slept the minute you lay down on the bed." I lied, attempting to break free but his hold was too tight.

"Oh really?" He said, nibbling on my earlobe. "Then... should oppa start all over?" He said, lifting my shirt up slowly. "Kwon Ji yong!" I shouted, elbowing him in the chest. He let out a painful groan and that allowed me to break free. "Aishh. I wasn't going to say this but who do you think you are? What? "you're not listening to me anymore?"" I said, angrily. "You have got to be kidding me." I continued, arms folded, glaring at him.

He smiled and reached out and hugged me. "Why didn't you do that when the jerk kissed you, huh?" He said softly. "I barely get to kiss you and he gets to kiss you in front of the nation... " He said, laughing. "Aish.. I thought you had something to do.. go." He said, letting me go, walking back to the sofa.

Is he jealous? I can't seem to understand him at all...

"Oppa.." I said, wanting to come and comfort the sad him. "Forget it. Just go. I'll call you later if I can." He said coldly, laying down on the couch, eyes closed. "Oh..." I said weakly before turning around and walking out of the room.

"What's gotten into him lately.." I asked myself as I walked down the hallway, not knowing where I'm heading exactly. "Oh. Daisy~ah. Have you seen Ji Yong hyung?" Seungri asked as we came across each other when I turned the corner. "He's in the studio. Why?" I asked. "Oh. I just wanted to make sure he's fine from yesterday." He replied. "What happened yesterday?" I asked, not knowing what's going on. "He.. didn't tell you?" He asked, sounding surprise. "Bom noona and hyung got drunk together and somehow they both ended up on the front page of every magazine this morning." Seungri replied, "I'll get going now." He pats me on the back and walks towards the studio. Bom unnie and oppa got drunk.. together?

I sat on top of the roof top for hours, until it was dark. He dared come to see me after he and bom got drunk together? Unknowingly, a tear rolled down my cheek. "Why are you always lying to me..." I said, curling up into a ball, crying alone. This feeling... I don't like it at all...

My phone rang and it was from Ji Yong. "Jerk. I hope you die!" I screamed at the phone, tossing it aside. "Yah.. that's a little harsh don't you think?" He said, coming up from behind.

I turned to face him, eyes read from crying. "Go away." I said, throwing my phone at him. "Woah.. what's wrong with you." He said, catching the phone. "Did you read the magazines?" He asked, approaching me slowly. "Or did someone tell you?" He asked, now kneeling down in front of me.

"Hear me out?" He asked, his eyes causing my heart to beat faster. "No. Not going to trust a bastard like you anymore. Go off with her. I don't want- I don't need you anymore." I lied, pushing him away before standing up.

"Daisy~ah. Jinja, it was a misunderstanding." He said, standing up in front of me right away. "What can I do to make you believe me?" He said when I didn't reply. "Jump off this roof top." I said, thinking that he won't do it.

He sighed and said, "Okay. But promise to believe me when I do jump off of this roof top, arasso?" He said, looking into my eyes, waiting for an answer. I nodded, thinking that he was just bluffing.

He walked over to the edge and hopped onto the wall. "You promised." He said loudly. "YAH! OPPA!" I said, running up to him who was really about to jump off. "I believe you.. okay. Just get down.. babo.." I said, reaching out my hand for his.

He smiled and took my hand, jumping down. "I knew you weren't serious.. cause you love me." He said, leaning in to kiss me without warning. I didn't reject the kiss but instead, I deepened the kiss.

What is he doing to me.. how come I can't stay mad at him.. or understand him... Is he just playing with me? Am I really  his rebound?