Willing to Forgive You... Jerk

Just Maybe

WARNING: CONTAINS SOME . MATURE CONTENT. WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

 

It's funny how one can cry over endless things. Whether it's for a loved one or something stupid such as having a bad day. I've never cried much in my life... That is until I started to fall for someone who I shouldn't have fallen for.

After the talk with his manager, the picture was always in the back of my mind, haunting me it seems. I didn't contact him for three weeks now... Nor did he contact me. Did he and Bom really.. Anio. He wouldn't.

The day ended with the filming of We Got Married. Yunho, becoming nicer and handsomer each time i see him. Omo, what am I saying? I quickly sank myself into the bubble bath for a few seconds, attempting to get Yunho out of my mind. "Jerk. I'll soon fall in love with another man f you don't hurry home..." I said, sighing as I rub the bubbles along my arm. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, feeling relaxed after a long, long time. I heard the front door open but thinking i'm just hearing things, I ignored it. I started to drain the water out of the bath tub, leaving the bubbles behind. I stood up and closed the curtains and the shower head. "Ahh!" I screamed when I heard the curtains open. "Omo, I'm sorry for not knocking first." Jiyong said, smirking. "Yah!" i shouted, covering my self.

Did I fell asleep? Is this a dream? If it is, Daisy-ah, wbat erted things are you dreaming of? "Why are you screaming? I'm your man after all." he said calmly. Of course.. How could this be MY dream. "Aish.. What are you doing here?!" Isaid, turning around, back facing him, still covering myself. " I can still see your cute, round cheeks" He teased, his lower lips. "yah! Kwon JI Yong!" I screamed out, slipping into his arm, revealing everything. Our eyes met and locked. Him holding my body... How will this night end?

All i could do was blush like crazy as he smirked and picked me up, eyes locked onto mine. At east he wasn't looking elsewhere... He gently placed me down on the bed, eyes still locked with mine. "You welcome." he said, sounding cocky. "T-thank~" before i could finish, he leaned down and kissed me hard on the lips, biting onto the bottom lips as he grabs a hold of my waist. "y-yah jiyong-ah.." I mumbled. "Shh.. I missed you." he said, smiling sweetly down at me. That smile... Where has it been this whole time? My heart started to beat faster as his hand moved lower down my body and his tongue started to want more. I pushed him on the chest gently, hinting him to stop but at the same time, a part of me doesn't want this to end.

He eventually made his way into my warm place, inserting two fingers at first, moving them in and out slowly, teasing me. I moan every now and then, trying my best to hold it in. "S-stop.. We n-need to t-talk." I managed to say in between moans. He kisses my chest before taking out his fingers and covering me with the bed sheets, sitting beside me, hugging me tightly. "I'm guessing manager hyung showed you the picture of... Yeah." he said, leaving out the remaining part. He knows? How could this be?A nd yet he still dares to touch me- or even show up in front of me!

"Do you have an explanation?" I asked in a quiet voice, heart beating fast, still blushing from my moans from earlier. "I had something in my eye.. She just.. Blew on it without notifying me first... And i guess she somehow got manager hyung on her side.." he said in a calm voice. How can he be so calm? I can't tell if he's lying or telling the truth... "Arasso.. " I said sadly, looking onto the floor. "Now... Why did we stop again? I mean you were pretty-" he stops and whispers in my ear, "wet down there." "Anio! I wasn't!" i strongly refused, blushing more than ever. "Should i prove to you then?" He said, kissing me on the ear. "No!" I said, elbowing him. 

The smell of alcohol was coming from him, how come I couldn't smell it earlier? Was I too concentrated on the fact that he's in front of me, touching me, kissing me? "You're drunk?" I asked, turning my head to look at him. He didn't answer and scoffed with a smirk, laying down on the bed. "Ji Yong`ah, you can't sleep here." I said as he closed his eyes. One hand holding the bed sheets around me together and the other attempting to pull him up. "Aish, this kid." I said after failing to get him up. 

"This kid needs to rest... from the busy schedule... Stay.." He said, pulling me down next to him, "Stay beside me until I fall asleep..." He said in the most convincing, innocent, loving voice ever. I stayed quiet and nodded my head, looking at his sleeping face as I lay next to him, in his arms. 

How could I fall in love with another guy when I have you? I smiled and leaned in to peck his lips gently. "I'm willing to forgive you... jerk." 

 

 A/N sorry for the lack of updates~ and oh my the is coming keke ^^ Would you guys like some or like just Pg-13? like kissing, holding hands and what not? anyways~ yeah. Thanks for the wait and love!! you know I love you right? ^_^