One Sided Crush

Just Maybe

 One Sided Crush

 

I woke up with a headache that makes my head feel like exploding into pieces. I could barely remember anything that happened after I drank from the wine glass. 

This room was not my room, in fact I don't think this is my house. The glass door to the balcony was open, allowing the cold wind to blow in. I was dressed in a large t-shirt and I don't remember putting it on. Actually, I don't remember how I got here in the first place, wherever here is. 

"AIISH~ why can't you remember anything?" I asked myself, shaking my head a few times, hoping that the headache would go away and i'd recall what had happened.

"Get dress. L.J. hyung is waiting for you." Jiyong said, walking out of the bathroom with just a towel covering his lower body.

"YA! What are you doing?!" I yelled out, burying myself under the bed sheets. "I can't believe this." I said, wrapping the bed sheets tightly around me. But it's not like I mind seeing him half . 

"I should be saying that." He said, pulling the bed sheet off of me. "YA! I can see everything!" He said, throwing the bed sheet back onto me when he saw my .

"Why am I in this kind of situation with him? Of all people, him?!" I mumbled to myself, hiding my face in the pillow. 

"Here." He said, throwing a bag of clothes on top of me and walked out of the bedroom.

What exactly happened last night?

L.J. oppa was sitting on the couch, yawning now and then. He let out a sigh when I approached him, wearing ji yong oppa's clothes.

"You're lucky ji yong brought you back to his place before anyone else sees you in that kind of state. Especially YG, who's been asking where you've been all night." L.J. said, not even taking a break to breath.

"Wait, what kind of state was I in?" I asked even though I know for sure it wasn't good. "You shouldn't worry about that right now." He said, taking me along with him to the door. "But YG must not know about this." he said, pushing me out the door. Know what?

I sat outside, on the bench in the garden, drinking a yogurt as I watch the clouds move across the sky. The wind blew through me, pulling my loose hair along.

"Daisy." Bom called out, coming up from behind me. "Unnie." I said, patting the seat next to mine, gesturing for her to sit down. "Shouldn't you be practicing?" She asked, putting her hair on one side. "What about you?" I asked, finishing up my yogurt. We both looked at each other and smiled. "We're on the same boat, after all." She said, stretching her arms out. "Yes, we are." I said quietly. "Yes we are..."

The practice room was hot, hotter than any other day. I've been practicing since 2 p.m. and it's already 8 p.m. Non stop practice and no food in my system. How am I still alive?

"One more time." L.J. said, restarting the song. This is my punishment for skipping practice. I wonder if Bom unnie goes through the same thing?

When the song ended this time, I fell onto the floor, gasping for air. "No more please." I whined, trying hard to pull myself up but I keep falling back down due to the lack of strength.

"Don't skip practice next time." L.J. said, reaching his hand out, offering to pick me up. "How did you find out anyways?" I asked, taking his offer. "If there's one thing you must remember, remember that us managers know everything." He said, handing me a water bottle. You guys know everything, huh?

I was waiting outside the main door for YG, who said eh wanted to take me home tonight. The night wind was much colder, sending shivers throughout my body. After waiting for a while, I was about to go back in and wait inside, where it's warm but I stopped myself when I saw Bom unnie and Ji yong oppa in the lobby.

They were talking, happily. For some reason, I felt this sting in my heart. It's about time I let go of this one sided crush.

"Daisy-ah~" YG called out, standing outside the door of my practice room. "Practice and come to my office when you're done." He said with a chill voice. I wonder what this time is about. Is it about the party last time? Did he find out whatever I was trying to hide?

This time I knocked and entered instead of waiting for him to say "come in". Maybe because he's starting to feel like my biological father. 

"Sit down. I have a surprise for you." He said with a happy expression. "There's this festival that we attend every year. I would like you to do a duet with Ji yong.' he informed me.

"Duet with jiyong oppa?" I asked in an unsure tone. "You mean I'll be able to perform on stage?" I asked, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"You'll start recording with Teddy and Ji Yong tomorrow in the studio and start practicing with ji yong as soon as you can." He paused, reached into his draws and took out a new cell phone. "I want you to use this phone from now on. I'll pay for it." He said, handing me the phone. 

"This doesn't have a tracker or anything like that, does it?" I jokingly asked. Why am I feeling uneasy as if I'd break one of his rules later in the future?

I tossed and turned that night. Just thinking about singing on stage gives me butterflies. And seeing Ji Yong oppa everyday, starting tomorrow... is not helping this one sided crush.