Definitely

Just Maybe

The leaves are starting to part from the tree branch to fly along with the wind; once the wind stops, it drops the leaves as if it was nothing. Just like how I'm feeling when I found out GD handed me over to another guy. What is he thinking exactly?

 

My mind was thinking of Ji Yong throughout the whole filming of WGM with yunho. Even when the filming ended, I rushed out without properly bowing to the staffs. Does love really make you go crazy?

 

"Is it alright if I'm left alone for a few hours?" I asked, looking at L.J. through the rear mirror. "Alright, you did well these past few days. A little reward shouldn't hurt. But you have a schedule early in the morning, don't stay out too late." He said, dropping me off in front of my house. I followed his car as he turned out around the corner and no longer visible. 

 

I ran at full speed towards the street, trying to catch a cab. I told the cab driver Ji Yong's address the moment I closed the car door. I bit my lips, feeling impatient. Is he still sick? Did he go to a doctor? What is he doing right now? Is he mad at me? Why didn't he call or text me once? All those questions ran through my mind the whole way there. "Thank you, uncle~" I said, handing him the money. 

 

I grabbed the handles of my bag and ran towards his building, pressing the elevator button numerous times. I let out a sigh as it went up. Why does it seem slower than normal? I took a deep breath when I reached Ji Yong's front door, calming myself down, not wanting to let him know that I missed him more than he missed me. 

 

He opened the door, wearing a plain, white t-shirt and pajama pants, looking at me as he held the door open. Isn't he going to say anything after I came running here? I took a step forward, wanting to go in but he blocked me with his other arm. I gave him a glare as I tried to squeeze through the small crack between his arm and feet. "What is this?" I asked, feeling annoyed at how he's treating me after not seeing or talking to each other for days. 

 

"Oppa is dead tired. Go home." He said, getting read to close the door. I quickly pushed him on the chest and ran in, taking a seat on his couch. "Ya~ Daisy Lee." He said as he let go of the door, letting it slam shut. "Oppa just recovered and I worked until 3 a.m. this morning." He whined, taking a seat next to me, leaning his head back. 

 

"Didn't you miss me?" I asked, sounding desperate for an answer. "Why are you asking the obvious?" He asked, eyes closed, facing towards the ceiling. I scooted over closer to him, putting my head on his shoulder. "Then.... why didn't you call or text?" I asked, not wanting to ask him why did he recommend WGM if he wasn't going to be the main lead yet. 

 

"Ya~ why would I call you or text you when you're filming with another man?" He shouted, giving me a little shock. "Aiigooo, you're the one that recommended him and you're here shouting at me." I said, picking my head back up, looking at him. "What? I recommended you to be on the show. But he asked for you." He said, opening his eyes, looking back at me in the eyes. He asked for me? Yunho asked for me?

 

"Oh." I said in a quiet voice, not knowing what else to say next. I moved back to where I originally sat. "Something wrong?" He asked, turning his head to look at me. "Nothing. I just wanted to check if you're fine or not.' I said, giving him a small smile. "I guess I should get going, since you didn't want me here in the first place." I said, attempting to make him feel bad. "Oh. Lock the door when you go out." He said, leaning back against the couch once more, closing his eyes. Jerk.

 

"I'm really leaving..." I said, walking towards the door slowly, glancing back at him to see if he's making any effort to make me stay or not. "I'm leaving..." I said, opening the door. He was still in the same position, his chest expanding as he let out air. "Jerk." I mumbled to myself before closing the door. I leaned against his front door, letting out a sigh. "Not even a kiss... or even a hug. He's bipolar." I mumbled in an upset tone, stomping my feet. "Whatev-" I said but couldn't finish when he opened the door and caused me to lose balance, falling backwards. 

 

"Ya! Kwon Ji Yong!" I shouted when he picked me up in his arms, carrying me back inside, heading towards his bedroom. "You know I could hear everything you were saying outside my door?" He asked, stopping in front of his bedroom, looking into my eyes.  "Funny because I wanted you to hear everything that I just said." I said, looking away from him. "Then, I'll do everything right now." He said, kicking his bedroom door open.

 

"what are you thinking? Ya!" I said, tightening my hold around his shoulders, not letting go when he placed me down on his bed. "Ya! You're going to end up choking me!" He shouted, yanking himself free. "I'm leaving." I said, trying to get up but he pushed me down. "Didn't you want me to kiss you? To hug you?" He teased, smiling at me. "I lied." I said, getting off of the bed on the other side, watching him carefully as I head towards him, trying to go around. 

 

"But I wasn't." He said, pulling me in front of him before he leaned in and took my mouth with his. His breaths were warm and the way he's exploring my mouth told me that he did really missed me. I smiled when he pulled away, hugging him tightly. "So you did miss me." I stated the obvious, forgetting the world at the moment. "Babo." He said, my hair with one hand and holding me on the waist with the other. 

 

"Am I still going home?" I asked in a quiet voice, hoping that he would say no. "Yeah... you must be tired. Go home and get some rest." He said, giving me a kiss on the top of my head. I pulled away, looking at him, pouting. "Alright.." I said, grabbing my bag that was laying on the end of the bed. "I'll call you later." He said, following me out the door. "Alright.." I said, not looking back. 

 

He grabbed a hold of my hand when I reached out for the door knob. "Is YG hyung going to care if you don't come home for a night?"  He asked, wanting me to stay but is afraid that YG will find out. "He's barely home. And, I usually stay at the apartment that he got me a month ago." I answered, still facing the door, my back to him. "Then... can you stay here tonight?" He asked in a calm voice, letting go of my hand and hugging me from behind. "Definitely.." I said, smiling. Definitely.