Chapter 9

Forbidden Love

 

 

 

ok so hey guys this chapter was supposed to be 2 different chapters but I couldn't figure out how to split this into 2 chapters so it's 1 really long chapter!!!!

Yay!

lol anyway ENJOY!!

 

 


 

 

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

I sat at my desk for about an hour trying figure out ways of trying to hide Lilly from Jaejoong. I mean yeah I could tell him that I haven’t seen her but I’m pretty sure he has other people out there looking for her.

 

“Kevin?”

 

I turned around and I saw Lilly walking up to me.

 

“Hey Lilly. I thought you were sleeping.”

 

“I was. I woke up and I saw you over here.”

 

“Oh. This is where I do most of my thinking, preparing for public speeches, and etc.”

 

“You look like something is bothering you. What’s wrong?”

 

“Oh. Nothing really. Just over thinking some things. You should go back to sleep you’ve had a long day.”

 

“You should go and get some sleep too. We both have had a long day.”

 

“I will go to sleep in a little while.”

 

“Ok. Bye Kevin.”

 

“Bye Lilly.”

 

I kissed her forehead and she went back to sleep.

 

For some reason I can’t stop thinking of how Jaejoong knew her and how she got put into the arranged marriage. I mean she was a peasant nothing more nothing less. I decided to just think about it in the morning, Lilly is right I need some sleep. I got up from my desk and turned off the light before I walked over to the bed and fell asleep.

 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I woke up before Kevin so I decided to do some cleaning since I was officially a maid and because he is letting me live in his room.

 

While I was cleaning I gasped as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

 

“Good Morning Lilly.”

 

“G-Good M-Morning K-Kevin.”

 

I felt him release my waist.

 

“How are you this morning Lilly?”

 

“I’m fine and you Kevin?”

 

“I’m fine thanks to you.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I took your advice and I went to bed early and I feel so much better now.”

 

“Oh. That’s good.”

 

I smiled sweetly at him.

 

“I will be back later I have some stuff to do.”

 

“Ok. I will be here cleaning.”

 

“Don’t work too hard.”

 

“I won’t you should get going now.”

 

Kevin left and in that little time that we spent together it kinda felt like we were married. It felt like he actually cared and that we were more than just friends or maid and prince.

 

I just wish it could be that way every day.

 

I kept cleaning just like I said I would and soon enough there was nothing left to clean. I sat down on the bed and I couldn’t stop thinking about the feeling I had earlier with Kevin. It felt so surreal and it felt like we were the only ones in the world.

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

If I was asked to explain why I did what I did this morning I would be speechless. I honestly don’t know why I did it I just had a sudden urge to do so. I hope Lilly doesn’t think of me as a creeper now.

 

All I could think about during one of my meetings was this morning. Call me crazy but it felt like it was almost meant to be like at that very moment it felt like the world and everything around us had stopped.....It was....Perfect.

 

“Kevin. Kevin!”

 

“Huh? What?”

 

“Kevin how do you expect to get anywhere in life if you don’t listen and if you keep spacing out?”

 

“Oh I’m sorry father it won’t happen again.”

 

“It better not this is important. I’m sorry AJ please keep going.”

 

This isn’t good. This is so not good. I think there is a problem with me. Ever since this morning Lilly is all I can think about well I mean I think about her everyday but now it’s interfering with my work and job. I honestly don’t know what is wrong with me. I have never thought of her so much.

 

“Damn it Kevin!”

 

“What?”

 

“You told me you wouldn’t space out again and that you would pay attention! AJ just asked you a question and what are you doing? You are staring out into space!”

 

“I’m so sorry AJ. What was the question?”

 

“Are you comfortable with the plans to help better the kingdom for you when you take over?”

 

“And what were those plans again?”

 

“Just forget it AJ. We can do this another time my SON seems to be having some issues. I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s ok. So we will continue this tomorrow?”

 

“Yes. Thank You. Now if you excuse me I need to have a word with my son. Kevin follow me please.”

 

“Yes father.”

 

I can tell already this is going to be a long conference. We walked for about 5 or 10 minutes until we reached two big steel doors.

 

“Kevin I don’t want anyone to know about this place except for you and your future wife ok?”

 

“Ok.”

 

He pulled open the steel doors revealing a huge and beautiful garden.

 

 

 

(A/N - Ok. So imagine this but like 10 times bigger like in "Alice In Wonderland")

 

“I had this created for your mother and we used to come out here when we wanted to escape the world and she used to come out here after we would have a fight or even sometimes she would come out here and just sit for a while.”

 

“It’s beautiful out here.”

 

“Indeed it is.”

 

“So why did you bring me out here?”

 

“Come sit with me over here on the bench.”

 

“Ok.”

 

We walked over to the bench and we sat down.

 

“Kevin I brought you out here because I want to talk to you.”

 

“Look dad I’m so sorry about causing any disturbance during the meeting.”

 

“Kevin it’s ok.”

 

“I-it is??”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then why were you yelling at me?”

 

“I was only yelling at you because then what kind of father or king more importantly if I did not discipline my own son?”

 

“Then what do you want to talk about?”

 

“I want to talk about you.”

 

“What about me?”

 

“What has been on your mind lately?”

 

“Oh. Um just stuff.”

 

“Have you found the ‘one’ yet?”

 

“Uh I’m not sure but I think there is someone who I’ve got my eye on.”

 

“Ok. Good.”

 

“Why father?”

 

“Well you have to remember that you are on a time schedule to be married.”

 

“Oh right I forgot.”

 

“If you need me to extend your time I will but it won’t be much.”

 

“If you would allow me 2 more months that would be nice.”

 

“Ok. 1 moth has already gone by since we made that conference so you have 3 months to find a wife.”

 

“Thank you father.”

 

“You’re welcome son.”

 

For the first time in forever I was actually able to have a nice civilized talk with my father I can’t remember when our last father son talk was. The talk we had earlier just comes to show I really miss and need my father in my life.

 

On another note though what happened today during the meeting can’t happen again and I don’t want to ask Lilly to move out of my room she might think she did something wrong and I don’t want her to be upset with me.

 

There is one more teeny tiny problem though besides that one...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I THINK I’M IN LOVE WITH LILLY!!!!

 

 


 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed this update of Forbidden Love I've been working on it since last week.

I told you if I didn't update over my winter break it would be like 1 or 2 days later and my winter break ended today so I figured you guys diserved a new chapter.

I haven't been getting more comments about my chapters....where are my main commenters???

And thank you for subscribing if you are a new subscriber and if you are a silent reader and you haven't subscribed please do so and please don't be a silent reader I reply to all of my comments and I'm really friendly I DON"T BITE!! (don't listen to what others say)

 

I almost forgot here is the NEWLY made trailer for Forbidden Love!!!

 

Click Me!!!!

 

Anyway Bye guys!!!!

This is your author saying

Until next time,

I'm Hwang_Tiffany Signing Off.

 

 

 

(I have always wanted to do that!! ^^)

 

Credit to Sushi_Kimchi for the poster by the way!!!!!

 

To wishiing - don't worry I loved your poster!!!!!!

 

THANKS FOR THE POSTERS!!!!!!!!