Chapter 11 (Huge Chapter!!)

Forbidden Love

Please Read The Authors Note At The Bottom :) Thank You

 


 

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

 

 

I walked into my room to see Lilly trying to dust a high shelf.

 

“Do you need some help Lilly?”

 

“Oh Kevin you scared me.”

 

“Here let me get that for you.”

 

“But I’m your maid I’m supposed to do the cleaning not you.”

 

“It’s fine.”

 

“But Kevin-“

 

“It is fine Lilly. Trust me. How do you think I got along before I had maids?”

 

“I guess I didn’t think of that.”

 

I smiled at her and she blushed.

 

“It’s ok. Oh and by the way Lilly.”

 

“Yes Kevin?”

 

“You look really cute when you blush.”

 

She blushed more and I left the room so it wouldn’t be awkward.

 

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

 

 

*He called me cute? Wait he saw me blush!!!*

 

“Gosh I’m so stupid!!”

 

“Why do you say that?”

 

I looked over to see someone I haven’t seen around here before.

 

“Who are you?”

 

“Oh, my apologies, my name is Kim Jaeseob, but you can call me Aj.”

 

“Oh Um, Hello Aj, I’m Lilly, Kevin’s Personal Maid.”

 

“Ah, that explains why you’re always in here.”

 

“Wait what? You mean you’ve seen me before?”

 

“Yes, but I don’t like to intrude on Kevin’s ‘personal’ business so I never came in here unless I needed to.”

 

“Oh, Well Kevin just left.”

 

“Do you know where he went?”

 

“No, I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh no, it’s fine. Thank You.”

 

“You’re Welcome.”

 

I smiled at him as he walked away. He came back into the room quickly.

 

“Oh, by the way, I don’t think you’re stupid. Keep your head up.”

 

Then he walked away once again.

 

“U-Uh....Thanks.”

 

I mumbled silently even though I knew he couldn’t hear me.

 

 

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

 

 

I was down stairs in the meeting room waiting for everyone to come in so we can redo that meeting from last time.

 

“Ah, Kevin there you are.”

 

“Yes Aj. I’ve been waiting here for everyone for about 15 minutes now.”

 

“Oh um, change of plans, we are in the office today for the meeting.”

 

“Why wasn’t I told sooner?”

 

“Your father just informed us this morning.”

 

“Ugh ok.”

 

 

As I walked upstairs I passed my room and I saw Lilly organizing and folding my laundry. I’m so happy to have her here. She makes my life so much easier and so much nicer.

 

I walked into what we call the ‘main office’ and I sat down at the far end....ALONE. I didn’t want to sit next to my father or anyone at all.

 

 


 

 

 

Ok So I'm Going To Lable Who Is Speaking So You (The Reader) Aren't Confused. Ok, Thanks, Continue (:

 

 


 

 

Aj - “Ok. Now that we are all here shall we begin?”

 

Everyone - “Yes.”

 

Aj - “Ok. So what we were talking about in the previous meeting was changes to the castle, and the castles security so we can make it better for when Kevin takes over as king.”

 

Kevin - “What kind of changes are we talking about exactly?”

 

Aj - “Just a few minor changes that’s all.”

 

Kevin - “Ok, carry on.”

 

Aj - “Anyway, I think we should increase the number of guards around the castle that way anyone who does not favor Kevin can and will be stopped immediately.”

 

Kevin - “Ok, so what about the rest of the kingdom?”

 

Aj - “I was thinking about guarding the borders as well so that way no runaways or criminals can come through to our side.”

 

As soon as that was said I immediately thought of Lilly.

 

Kevin - “Why do that? I mean I understand about the criminals but not allowing someone who doesn’t want to live in that same place anymore to not come here and see how different it is, that to me is just senseless!”

 

King - “Kevin calm down. It’s for the safety of the castle and the kingdom and since when do you betray the rules? You know that people from different sides MUST STAY on that side.”

 

Kevin - “Ok. Whatever, it’s not that I’m betraying the rules it’s just I think they should change that’s all. Please continue Aj.”

 

Aj - “Yes. So what we should do to have enough people to protect the castle and the border is, we should send out notices to everyone in the kingdom that either the father or first born son should report to the castle for a meeting where they will be told about the plan. Of course they will be checked for any type of weapons before they enter the castle and the notices won’t be sent out until Kevin is king.”

 

King - “That sounds like a splendid idea, don’t you think Kevin?”

 

Kevin - “Yes Father.”

 

I was ready to leave the main office and just go somewhere it doesn’t matter where I went as long as I was FAR away from here. I think I’m the only one of the king’s sons that doesn’t want to become a king, I didn’t want to prince either, but that’s just how it is I guess.

 

Aj - “Ok, well seeing that we all agree on the plan, the meeting is dismissed and we will have another meeting tomorrow about another subject that the king has chosen, and Kevin you may want to listen to this.”

 

Kevin - “Why?”

 

Aj - “Because the topic your father has chosen is about your wedding plans and rehearsal.”

 

Kevin“BUT I HAVEN’T EVEN FOUND SOMEONE YET!!!!”

 

King - “Kevin that does not matter we will still have the meeting and you better be here! Understood?”

 

Kevin - “Yes Father.”

 

I got up and left the main office as quickly as I could. I walked outside and I just kept walking, I didn’t know where I was going and I didn’t care either, as long as I was away from that castle right now I was fine.

 

 

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

 

 

I finished everything that needed to be done in Kevin’s room so I went around the castle cleaning things, but I was also being sure to stay hidden from the king.

 

“Ah, hello, so we meet again?”

 

“Hi Aj, nice to see you again.”

 

“So, if you’re Kevin’s personal maid, what are you doing out of his room?”

 

“Oh, I finished cleaning, and, organizing his room and I got bored so I thought I would clean out here, but you know away from sight of the king.”

 

“Well here is a tip, don’t clean out here too long this is the main hallway and the king could come through here any minute now.”

 

“Oh, ok, thank you so much Aj.”

 

“You’re Welcome, Lilly.”

 

I walked back up to Kevins room hoping to find him there but when I entered he wasn’t there so I walked back down the stairs to the maid room to see if he was THERE and he wasn’t.

 

“Hey Yoona, do you know where Kevin might be?”

 

“Nope, I’m sorry Lilly, last I heard he was in a meeting.”

 

“Oh, Ok, thanks Yoona.”

 

“You’re Welcome.”

 

I walked back upstairs to Kevins room, even though I knew he wasn’t going to be there, but because that’s the only place I can go but when I walked in I was standing right in front of none other than.....

 

 

(CLIFFHANGER!!)

 

 

Haha nope no cliffhanger

 

 

 

Keep on reading to see if who you’re thinking of is correct ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

I was standing right in front of none other than, Kevins Father, The King.

 

 

 

All Hell Was About To Break Loose...

 

 

 

 

I Could Tell.....

 


 

Dun dun dunnn......

 

^_^ Hee hee

 


 

I'm sorry guys I had to do that, but anyway...YES IT'S MEEE, LOVELY AUTHOR TIFF IS BACK AND I OWE ALL OF YOU (MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS)HUGE APOLOGY!!! 

 

To All Of My Readers, Subscribers, Silent Readers, Story Fans, and Commenters,

 

I am so so so sorry about not updating I have had one CRAZY, Sad, Depressing, month and I put a delay on EVERYTHING, Even my trailer and review shop. I made you guys wait about a month or more for one of my lame updates and I'm sorry, I truthfully am.

 

I hope you except my apology and I hope you guys continue to read my stories, comment, subscribe, and request from my shop.

 

Well This Is Your Author Tiff,

 

Signing Off. :)

 

Bye Guys.

 

See You At The Next Update.