Chapter 13

Forbidden Love

 

 


 

 

Kevin P.O.V

 

I turned around to see my father. Anger grew inside of me.

 

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?! WHERE IS SHE??”

 

“Don’t worry Kevin; she’s fine.....for now.”

 

“I swear if you do anything to her I will-“

 

“You will what? What can you do Kevin? I can shun you from the kingdom faster than you think!”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“She is currently in the dungeon.”

 

“Why?! She did nothing wrong!”

 

“Oh but she did! She sassed me and she disrespected me she said the only person she respects was you and that isn’t part of the rules here!”

 

“So she got punished for obeying me?”

 

“No she got punished for not being a good servant and disobeying me!”

 

“She doesn’t need to obey you! She works for me and me only!”

 

“How dare you!”

 

“What is that such a crime to have my OWN maid?”

 

“Yes because everything here, is mine until you become king!”

 

“Oh really? Because last time I checked you didn’t say that to the rest of my brothers!”

 

“That’s because they never did anything so stupid like this!!”

 

With that I walked away from my father. I couldn’t take it anymore; I couldn’t take his hatred anymore.

 

I walked outside and over to the cellar doors and I walked into the cellar, making sure I closed the doors as I walked away. I walk down many hallways until I walked into the dungeon. I saw Lilly chained up against the wall.

 

“Kevin!”

 

“Shh we have to be quiet.”

 

I hurried over to the cell door and looked around to see if anyone was around when I took out the spare key that I always had with me and I unlocked the door and rushed over to unlock the cuffs when she was free I immediately wrapped her in a hug.

 

“I’m so sorry Lilly, it’ll never happen again, I promise.”

 

“It’s ok it was my fault.”

 

“Lilly don’t ever say that nothing ever was or ever will be your fault.”

 

I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the cell as we ran down the hallways back out through the cellar. I took her to the stables because that was the safest place I could think of.

 

“We’re safe here...for now.”

 

“But what about your father? Won’t he know that I’m not there anymore?”

 

“I don’t care about him, just like he doesn’t care about me.”

 

“Kevin, don’t say that-“

 

“Why, because it’s true?”

 

“It’s not true and you know that.”

 

“Yes it is true Lilly! Ever since I was a kid he always paid more attention to my brothers and he would give them whatever they wanted. Before my mom died, she was the only one to take care of me, but when she died my father didn’t want to take care of me so he hired a maid to take care of me, she was very nice and she treated me just like my mother would. You see he never cared about me, even today he doesn’t care about me.”

 

“Kevin I-I’m so sorry.”

 

“It’s ok; I’m used to it now.”

 

I felt her head on my shoulder as we sat there, just being with each other, alone. Soon it became dark and it started to get cold. I felt Lilly shiver but I knew I couldn’t take her back into the castle.

 

“Lilly.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Come on get up I’m going to take us somewhere.”

 

We both stood up as I grabbed the saddle and I put it on Mira and I helped Lilly onto Mira as I grabbed the reins and walked her out of the stables. I hopped on in front of Lilly and I took us some place where we could stay for a while.

 

I opened the door to the little cabin as I led Lilly in.

 

“We can stay here for a while.”

 

“Where are we?”

 

“We’re in a cabin that my brothers and I used to use as a hangout.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah but right now you should get some sleep I’m going to tie Mira up.”

 

“Ok, goodnight Kevin.”

 

“Goodnight Lilly.”

 

 


 

So this chapter took me a while to think about but it was like one word after another once I got started it just kept coming but I stoped it before I went too far into my story with just one chapter. :)

 

So bye...

 

FOR NOW~ :D