Chapter 14

Forbidden Love

 

 

**Please Read**

 

Hey guys I'm baaaaaaack!!! :) I know you're all jumping with joy *just kidding* haha I'm going to try to update more now that I'm getting better and I'm sorry for leaving and not giving you guys a warning or even getting on and telling you why.

But enought about me, there's a story that needs to be read. Now I know this isn't going to be as good as when I was constantly updating but I'll get back into the swing of things. This chapter is mostly talking/dialogue so don't hate me.


Talking parts

Kevin(Black)

Eli

Kiseop

Soohyun

All (Brothers except Kevin)

Lilly


 

Kevin P.O.V

 

When I woke up I felt something warm presses up against my body, I closed my eyes only to re-open them and look down. Lilly was snuggled into my chest and my arm was around her waist. I blushed seeing her so close to me, sleeping. I laid back down enjoying the closeness while it lasted. I felt Lilly stir in her sleep. I opened my eyes only to be met by hers.

 

G-Good Morning O-Oppa.”

 

Good Morning Lilly.”

 

I smiled at her, her face reddened when she noticed our closeness and my arm on her waist. She pulled away and got up quickly.

 

Do you think anyone knows about this place?”

 

I doubt it. My brothers and I never told anyone.”

 

I wonder how many people your father sent to look for you.”

 

Wouldn’t matter, I don’t plan on going back until he changes his ways.” I said while getting up and walking towards her.

 

I wonder what he’s telling everyone.”

 

I was about to answer when I heard a knock on the door.

 

I thought no one knew about this place.”

 

Shh.”

 

I walked up to the door and I hesitantly grabbed the handle and opened the door.

 

Kevin? Oh my gosh, finally, we found you. We've been looking everywhere for you ever since father told us what happened.”

 

Eli, what are you doing here?”

 

We're all out looking for you.”

 

We?”

 

Heyyyyy, wasssupp lil broo?”

 

Hey, hey, hey.”

 

Kiseop, Soohyun?”

 

Yeah. We all came after you after dad told us about what happ- who's the girl?”

 

This is Lilly, she is my personal maid.”

 

Why is she here with you?”

 

Father doesn't like her and she isn't on the best of terms with him either.”

 

Ok? I don't recognize her.”

 

I hired her not to long ago.”

 

Hey can we come in? You know instead of waiting out here.”

 

Sure.”

 

They all came inside and the awkward silence and stares began.

 

...soo?”

 

What now?”

 

I guess we go tell father.”

 

NO! I mean you can't tell him, please don't tell him.”

 

Why not?”

 

He won't let Lilly stay, and if we return she'll be killed.”

 

Well she should be, she's the one who led you up to this she's the one seduced you and tricked you into leaving and hating father.”

 

Excuse me?!? She's done nothing like that. She was just obeying my orders and when she was punished for not obeying that bastard I took her and left.”

 

That's not what father has been saying.”

 

OFCOURSE NOT!! He despises her and if he has his way she'll be gone.”

 

I should have never left, I should have stayed. I'm sorry for ruining your life.”

 

I got down in front of her and I looked her in the eyes

 

Lilly, you never have to be sorry. In fact I'm glad you 'ruined' my life because I wouldn't have it any other way.”

 

What does she mean she should have never left? Left where the castle?”

 

It's a long story and it's complicated.”

 

We've got time.”

 

I can't tell you anyway. So it doesn't even matter.”

 

Why can't you tell us?”

 

Yeah why?”

 

I just can't ok? Anyway it's none of your business.”

 

Oh but it's your business?”

 

"YES! Because she's my maid and not yours!!"

 

 


 

Hey guys, so I know it's not good but it's not bad. But I will be trying to update more and more often. I didn't forget about you guys, I love you all even though I lost a couple of subscribers, most of you stayed and I'm so so so greatful for it. I love you guys lots, bye(:

 

This is Hwang_Tiffany, signing off.