Chapter 4

Forbidden Love

 

 

Hey guys so here is an update sorry that it took me so long but I was sick for awhile (still sick) and I had a lot of school work to make up. (My teachers sent it to my house.)

 

Please forgive me. :'(



 

Kevins P.O.V

 

I waited for Lilly to come out of the bathroom and finally she did.

 

If she wasn’t beautiful before then she is now. Her pale skin looked so smooth and flawless. The pink Outfit really made her long brown hair stand out more.

 

“Hi Kevin.”

 

“H-Hi L-Lilly.”

 

*Why am I stuttering*

 

“How are you today?”

 

“Oh, I’m fine and you Lilly?”

 

“I have never been better.”

 

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I saw Kevin blushing just slightly. So I decided to . I walked up to him and hugged him.

 

“Thank You for helping me and saving me from being beat to death but most importantly thank you for letting me stay here.”

 

“Y-Y-You’re W-Welcome.”

 

^^

I giggled.

 

“Oppa your cute when you stutter.”

 

When I said that Kevin blushed even more.

 

“Oppa do you always blush this much when you are with other girls?”

 

^^

 

“U-Uh L-Lilly I h-have to go do something. I w-will be back l-later.”

 

“Ok Oppa!”

 

Before Kevin left he gave me a quick hug and a kiss on the top of my head.

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

*I’m glad I got the hell out of there.*

 

It’s not that I don’t like her I like her a lot, as you can tell, she is just too much. I can’t help but start to fall for her every day. She is so beautiful and gentle. She is everything I like in a lady.

 

When I went back to the room where Lilly was staying she was laying in her bed with a book. She looked so cute when she reads.

 

“I’m back.”

 

“Oppaaa!”

 

“Sorry that I was gone for so long.”

 

“It’s ok. Hey Oppa can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Can I use your phone?”

 

“Sure. But we will have to move quickly or else we will be caught.”

 

“Ok.”

 

I grabbed her hand and we ran to my room as fast as we could. I didn’t want her to be caught and I really didn’t want to deal with my father at that time either.

 

“It’s over there by the wall.”

 

“Ok thank you so much Kevin.”

 

She gave me a really big hug and she ran over to the phone she pulled this piece of paper out of her pocket and started pushing buttons I guess it was a phone number.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

“Hello?”

 

I smiled because I knew the voice on the other line.

 

“Hong Ki?”

 

“Lilly?”

 

“Yes, it’s me Oppa.”

 

“I’ve missed you Lilly!”

 

“I’ve missed you too Hong Ki Oppa.”

 

“Where are you? Are you ok?”

 

“I can’t tell you where I am right now Hong Ki, I’m sorry. Yes I’m fine. How are you?”

 

That’s good I’m glad to hear you are ok. I am fine just missing you that’s all.”

 

“I’m sorry for leaving Hong Ki.”

 

“Will you come back?”

 

“I don’t think I’m ever coming back Hong Ki.”

 

“Oh...”

 

“I’m Sorry.”

 

“Lilly just tell me something.”

 

“Ok sure what?”

 

“What side are you on?”

 

“I-I can’t answer that Hong Ki.”

 

“Why not Lilly? Do you not trust me? We have been friends pretty much since birth!”

 

“I can’t answer it because I don’t what side I’m on.”

 

“Lilly, you know he is after you right?”

 

“Yes, I know he is after me.”

 

“He won’t stop until he finds you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Then why don’t you just come back home?”

 

“Because I don’t love him!!”

 

“But Lilly-“

 

“I have to go Hong Ki.”

 

“Ok. Bye Lilly. I will miss you.”

 

“I will miss you too. Goodbye Hong Ki.”

 

Then I hung up the phone.

 

I couldn’t help but cry knowing that Hong Ki and everyone else missed me so much. But I couldn’t go back. NO! I won’t go back. I do NOT want to be his SLAVE!!!! He will treat me like I am nothing he says he loves me but he doesn’t mean it.

 

“Lilly? Are you ok?”

 

I totally forgot Kevin was here.

 

“I-I’m fine.”

 

“Then why are you crying?”

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Come on Lilly. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“I-I just can’t tell you Kevin, I’m sorry.”

 

After I said that I ran off down to the room where I had been staying and I locked the door. I just left Kevin there in his room alone.

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

She ran off. I just stood there. I knew she needed some space and some time to get everything together. Maybe then she will tell me whatever she is hiding from me.

 

I just hope it isn’t anything like she is a murderer or a e or something.

 

I really do like her. I just wish she would open up to me more often. I mean sure it has only been like a couple of weeks but it still hurts me to know she is hiding things from me.

 

Soon it was time for me to get some sleep so I went to bed that night worried and upset. I hope she gets through whatever it is she is going through.

 

“Goodnight Lilly.”

 

 

 


 

Sorry if it is boring and not long enough I am trying I really am. I didn't sleep at all because I was working on this so you guys don't hate me. :(

 

Sorry that it is so spaced out but I don't like it when it's all just put together to me that looks hard to read so I spaced it out.

 

Thank you for reading and continue to support me :)