Chapter 6

Forbidden Love

Hey guys so I started writting this last week and well then I had some final exams and some mid term exams to take and I had to study for them I'm sorry for not updating in so long. And I'm sorry if this is too short but it's the best I can do right now.

 

Hope you enjoy :)

 

Teal text = Nightmear/Dream

Violet Text = Lilly's Thoughts

 


 

Your P.O.V

 

I was terrified when Kevin told me what side I was on. I don’t even know how I passed the boundary and not notice it.

 

"Kevin can I please have some time to myself?"
 

"Sure Lilly just holler or ring the bell if you need anything."

 

When Kevin left my mind went blank but one word wouldn't leave my head and that word was...

-

-

DEATH

-

-

I feared for my life.
 

Maybe I should tell Kevin about my past. WHAT?!?! No are you insane Lilly?

 

I decided to lie down and think for a while.

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

I left Lilly alone 3 hours ago I guess she is really upset.

 

The next thing I heard was a bunch of screaming and yelling it sounded like Lilly I quickly ran down to the room where she was she was tossing and turning and she was sweating then it hit me...

 

She was having a nightmare.

 

I ran to go and wake Yoona up and she rushed over to the room as she helped me calm Lilly down.

 

“Lilly wake up. Lilly wake up.”


I tried gently shaking her to wake her up and soon I saw her eyes burst open as she sat up screaming.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

 

The next thing I remember is Jaejoong chasing after me, he was going to capture me. I kept running but I tripped over a log and I hurt my leg but unfortunately Jaejoong caught up with me.

 

“Well, well, well, looks like your mine now...”

 

As he reached down to grab me someone’s voice caught my attention

 

“Not if I can help it.”

 

It was Kevin he came to save me.

 

“Who are you?”
 

“I’m Kevin Wu. Prince Kevin Wu.”
 

“Well nice to meet you doll face now if you don’t mind I’m claiming what’s officially mine.”

 

“Don’t touch her!”

 

“What are you going to do about it?”

 

Suddenly Kevin tackled Jaejoong but Jaejoong had a fast reaction and he pulled out a knife just before Kevin reached him.

 

Kevin fell to the ground clutching his stomach

 

“KEVIN!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs

 

Jaejoong stabbed Kevin again

 

“No one gets in between me and my property.”

 

With that he killed Kevin

 

I jolted upward and I screamed my vision was blurry and the room was spinning I saw two figures that looked like Kevin and Yoona but soon I passed out.

 

When I woke up the sun was shining brightly in through my window. I grabbed my diary and flipped to a new page.

 

I sat there reading/writing in my diary that just happened to be one thing that I saved when I ran away. I wrote in my diary almost every day.

 

Date - November 19.

Diary Log - Well so far today has been terrible. I had a nightmare about Jaejoong and Kevin. When I woke up it looked like Kevin and Yoona were there but I’m not real sure, when I saw Kevin’s face I swear it looked like he was worried about me. I don’t remember much about what happened after that but all I can think about is the look I saw on Kevin’s face.

 

 

I heard a knock on my door.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Lilly. It’s me Kevin can I come in?”

 

“Oh yeah. Sure.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

I walked over to her and sat down on her bed. She put the book she always had with her down and she looked at me.

 

“Lilly are you ok?”

 

“Yea I’m fine why?”

 

“I was just wondering because of what happened earlier.”

 

“Oh. I’m sorry about that. It happens sometimes.”

 

“Lilly...You don’t know how worried I was. I was so scared I didn’t know what to do. I felt so useless and so helpless. I don’t like feeling that way.”

 

“Kevin its ok-“

 

“No it’s not ok. What if it happens again in the future I won’t be able to help you.”

 

“Kevin, trust me it is okay. It most likely won’t happen again.”

 

“But what if it does.”

 

“Then I’m sure you can handle it. I promise you if it does happen again in the future it won’t be as bad as it was today.”

 

“Well just in case it does happen again Lilly I want you to move into my room. I want you to start sleeping in my room. Anyway it is more comfy and much warmer than the infirmary.”

 

“Kevin I-“

 

“No is NOT an option Lilly.”

 

 


 

 

Hey so I hope you enjoyed this update. I really love your comments by the way especially....

 

(Click on the names to check out their profiles :D and go read their stories please :P)

KevinWoolover1998

and

Wishiing

 

Thank you so much for commenting so much!!!

I'm so glad you like the story :D

I also reply to every comment I get!!! :)