Chapter 15

Forbidden Love

Dialogue Parts

Lilly(You)

Kiseop

Kevin(Black Bolded)


 

 

Kevin's P.O.V

 

I don't even know why they care so much? It's not like they cared when I was younger so why now?

“I think you guys should leave.”

“Kevin, they're your brothers, I think they deserve at least part of the story, I'm sure they'll understand.”

“Yeah Kev, we'll listen and try to understand.”

“No, you won't! You're not like me; you grew up believing different things, so I wouldn't dare tell you the story and expect you to understand!”

“Well then, how about you little miss? How about you tell us your story, yourself?”

“Uhh, I'm not sure about that.”

“Oh come on, we won't judge too harshly.”

“Okay, Um well I guess it all started whe-”

“NO LILLY DON'T!!”

Lilly rubbed my arm slightly.

“Kevin just give them a chance, maybe they're different and understanding, like you.”

“Oh so now all of a sudden you know MY brothers better than ME?!?!?”

“Kev-“

“NO, I’VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH EVERYONE APPARENTLY KNOWING MY LIFE BETTER THAN ME!!!”

 

Your P.O.V

 

I can’t believe it...he snapped at me. The one person, who I thought I could trust, is treating me just like Jaejoong. I won’t tolerate it!

“Fine! I didn’t come here to be treated like this, if I knew this was how you were going to treat me then I never would’ve stayed! You’re acting just like HIM!!!”

With that said I rushed out of the cabin and into the woods just hoping that I would get lost somehow and no one would be able to find me.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

 

Lilly....I-I’m so sorry. I’ve gotta stop her.

“Lilly WAIT!”

I ran out after her trying desperately to catch up, as I was running I could hear thunder in the background and I knew it was going to rain soon.

“Lilly I’m sorry!”

“It’s too late for sorry Kevin! I forgave him too many times when he said sorry and now look at where I am!”

“Lilly just stop running for a second, PLEASE!!”

“FINE! What do you want Kevin?!”

When I finally caught up to her she turned her back to me, so I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me, at that point it began to rain.

“Lilly, please, just listen to me for a second!”

“Why should I? You’re acting just like him!”

“I’m sorry for being such an , it’s just with everything that my father is putting on me right now and my brothers, everything is just getting to be too much to handle at the moment and that‘s why I snapped, I didn’t mean to act like him. You know better than anyone that I’m the complete opposite and that you actually matter to me!”

“I’m sorry that if me coming here was too much for you! I was just trying to have a better life!”

“Lilly now you know that’s not what I meant, you coming here has been life changing for me. You’re the greatest thing to ever walk into my life besides my mother.”

“Really? Because you’re sure as hell not acting like it! Actually right here at this moment I would say you’re acting really ty, the same way he would act!”

“Would you stop comparing me to HIM! I’m not a pathetic excuse of a man like he is! You know that!”

“Go back a couple minutes ago to when you snapped at me, that to me, gets the description of acting like a pathetic excuse of a ‘man’!”

“If I really was like him, would I do this?!”

It was then and there where I grabbed her and kissed her with such force, that I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

 

Your P.O.V

 

Before I could speak, or even think for that matter, Kevin grabbed me and kissed me. I didn’t know how to react, so I just kinda stood there in shock until I closed my eyes, as I made the decision to kiss him back, his grip loosened as he now gently cradled me. We stood there kissing each other like that for a couple minutes but when the kiss was finished we stood there, in the rain, with our foreheads together panting heavily.

I wanted to speak but I wasn’t sure what to say. I opened my eyes slowly, and looked at Kevin’s face. He didn’t open his eyes yet, he looked as if he was savoring the moment and taking in the one good thing that happened today. The only other time he looked so much at peace is when he was sleeping.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

 

I did it, I finally did it. I finally expressed my feelings for Lilly, in the only way I knew how....with what started as a long, heart pounding, kiss, but turned into something much more. I stood there after it was over, wondering what I was going to do next.

“Ke-“

She began to speak softly but I cut her off.

“Shh. Let’s just enjoy the moment.”

“We should get out of the rain though.”

“Sure, whatever you want.”

I wrapped my arm around her waist and we took cover under some thick trees.

We stayed silent just watching and listening to the rain as it came down.

I wish with all of my heart that we could just stay like this forever, but for now I've gotta figure out something more important.....Where do we go from here??

 

 


Hi everyone!!! If you haven't yet, go read my latest blog post to get all the information to your questions.

Did you guys enjoy the update? I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys leave positive comments below and don't forget about my blog post.

 

I love you all so  so much,

 

bye bye til next time :)