Chapter 5

Forbidden Love

 

 

Hey guys so here I am with a second update in 1 week WOW AMAZING right?!?!?! lol well anyway I hope you enjoy sorry if it is too short or if it is boring.



 

Kevins P.O.V

 

Kevin woke up early in the morning like he usually does to complete his morning routine.

·       Wake Up

·       Get A Shower

·       Suit Fitting

·       Prince/King Classes

·       FIND A WIFE!!!!

He always dreaded the last one. His father is always pushing him about it.

 

“Father why are you always pushing me to find a wife? Why is it so important to you?”

 

“Kevin I’m sure you know that I am getting older and I need you to take my place in this castle. Your brothers have already taken their place in the other 3 castles.”

 

“Ok. I understand father. But why must I be married?”

 

“So you can have a child or two.”

 

“Oh. Ok.”

 

Kevin sighed knowing that his father was right. He was going to need to have children sometime later on in life.

 

“Father?”

 

“Yes Kevin?”

 

“Can you give me some more time to find a wife?”

 

“How long?”

 

“2 months at the least.”

 

“Fine. You’ve got 2 months to find a suitable lady and marry her.”

 

“Thank You father.”

 

"Kevin."

 

"Yes father?"

 

"I hope you do not disappoint me."

 

"I will try not to father."

 

After I said that I went back to my room and remembered some of Lilly's conversation.
 

“I can’t answer it because I don’t what side I’m on.”

“Yes, I know he is after me.”
 

Who is after her? Why does it matter to this Hong Ki person what Side she is on? She is on the side where she came from. The East Side. It’s not like she is from the West Side...I mean even our peasants know better than to go over the East and West boundaries. Or is she from the West Side? No she can’t be or she will be killed. I have to talk to her.

 

 

 

Your P.O.V
 

 

I cried myself to sleep that night thinking about Jaejoong and how was I going to escape if he found me I know that if I don’t escape I will be his slave. I also thought about Kevin and Hong Ki and how I lied to both of them but it was for their own safety. I’m sure they both understand.

 

“Lilly?”

 

It was Kevin.

 

“Yes?”

 

“C-Can I speak to you for a moment?”

 

“Sure come on in.”

 

Kevin came in and locked the door then he sat down on the bed.

 

“Kevin, why did you lock the door?”

 

“Because I don’t want anyone to interrupt us.”

 

“W-What do you mean?”

 

“Lilly I need to talk to you.”

 

“About w-what Kevin?”

 

“It has something to do with your conversation on the phone yesterday.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well I didn’t mean to but I was kinda listening to your conversation and I couldn’t help but over hear you saying stuff like you don’t know what side you’re on and that someone is after you.”

 

“Oh. That.”

 

“Yeah. Do you wanna talk about it? It’s ok if you don’t want to. But I do need to talk about one main thing though.”

 

“I kinda don’t wanna talk about it right now. I’m sorry. What’s the main thing you need to talk about?”

 

“It’s about the side thing.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Lilly I want you to be completely honest with me when I ask you the question ok?”

 

“Ok.”

 

“What side did you come from?”

 

“I-I don’t....”

 

“Be honest with me I promise I would never do anything to hurt you.”

 

She sighed.

 

“I-I’m from the West Side.”

 

“Lilly do you know what side you are on now?”

 

“N-No.”

 

“Lilly I don’t want to make you worry or anything but you are on the East Side now.”

 

“W-WHAT?!?!”

 

“It’s ok I promise you. I am the prince no one can hurt you if they don’t know about where you came from.”

 

“But what if your father finds out?”

 

“Trust me he won’t.”

 

“But he found out about me didn’t he?”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“Yoona told me that someone told your father about me.”

 

That’s something I like about Yoona she cares about people here in the castle and if there is news about one person she goes and tells them.

 

“Lilly I will protect you as long as you live here.”

 

“B-But Kevin-“

 

“Lilly listen to me. I PROMISE YOU NO ONE WILL HURT YOU.”

 

 



 

Thanks guys!!!

 

I really wanna say thank you to all of you who have been sticking with me and waiting for an update.

I'm sorry I can't update more often but I try to atleast update once a week or maybe even twice a week like now.

I would also like to ask a favor.

 

Ok. So I know this story hasn't been up long but would some of you mind promoting it?

You don't have to but I would really appriciate it if you did.

If you do promote it message me or comment below so I can give you a shout-out in the next chapter.

:) Thanks again :)

Bye,

Hwang_Tiffany