Chapter 8

Forbidden Love

Ok So I am doing a double update to day because I feel like I owe it to you guys and I'm sorry about the no updates like I said in the earlier chapter I will explain it all in a future/later blog post.

 

Well anyway here is update #2 of today. :) ENJOY!!!

 


 

Kevins P.O.V

 

 

“When were you going to inform me you were engaged?”

 

“I didn’t think that my love life was any of YOUR business!”

 

“Ok. Fair Enough. So what about this Fiancé of yours?”

 

“She ran away from her father.”

 

 

“Why did she run away?”

 

“Unknown reason.”

 

“Well that certainly is weird so why are you telling me this?”

 

“I want you to be aware of her because she might try to escape over the border lines.”

 

“Alright so what is your Fiancés name?”

 

“Her name is Park....Lilly Park.”

 

Kevin froze at that exact moment as you popped into his mind.

 

*No. She can’t be it he is probably talking about another Lilly Park.*

 

“Alright I will keep watch for her and what side are you from again?”

 

“The West Side and so is she.”

 

“Ok. Do you have a picture of her by any chance you know in case she changes her name or something?”

 

“Yeah. Here you go.”

 

 

 

 

*That Looked just like Lilly. I am going to have a talk with her once he leaves.*

 

“Oh. She is very pretty. I’m very happy for you. I will let you know if I know of anything.”

 

“Ok. Thank You Kevin.”

 

“No Problem Jaejoong.”

 

I walked down with Jaejoong all the way to the door we said goodbye to each other and then he left with some other men.

(AN- Wow that sounded really gay ^^)

 

I walked down stairs to talk to Lilly but she wasn’t there. I think she might be in my room.

 

I walked up to my room and I found Lilly sitting on my bed with a shocked expression.

 

“Lilly? Lilly what’s wrong?”

 

“H-H-He W-W-Wa--“

 

“Lilly do you know Kim Jaejoong?”

 

She just nodded.

 

“Did you hear what we were talking about?”

 

She nodded again.

 

“Lilly tell me are you or were you Kim Jaejoongs Fiancé?”

 

She nodded again.

 

“Lilly tell me why did you run away from him.”

 

“B-Because I was forced into it and I don’t love him. (Starts to cry) He would beat me and he told me once we were married he would make me do awful things. Kevin I can’t go back to him!!!”

 

I pulled Lilly into a hug and I held onto her tightly she gripped my shirt as her tears were soaking my shirt.

 

“Lilly its ok. I won’t force you to go back to him. I won’t even tell him that you are here.”

 

We sat there like that for a while until I felt her body become heavy and her grip loosened.

 

I carefully put her down on my bed and I pulled the covers over her.

 

“Good Night Lilly. You deserve it.”

 

I kissed her forehead and I quietly got up and I closed the door and walked away.

 

 


 

Well that's all for now and Christmas break is comming up so I can try to update more but then there is Christmas. I will try my hardest but for now this is author Hwang_Tiffany saying goodbye and have a Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then have a Happy Holiday(s)!!!!!

 

Bye Everyone :)