Chapter 3

Forbidden Love

 

Kevins P.O.V

“KEVIN HOW DARE YOU KEEP A PEASANT HERE!!”

I knew my father would be angry if I told him, so that’s why I didn’t tell him. Now I needed to go and find the nurse who is responsible for telling my father.

“I’m sorry father.”

“Would you like to tell me why!!?”

“She is only here because when I went out to find a ‘suitable’ woman for me to marry I saved here from being beaten to death by another man.”

“Kevin if you saved every peasant that was being beaten to death you could fill 3 of our biggest rooms in the castle.”

“But father-“

“But nothing, she is a peasant and peasants = ZERO, NOTHING!!!”

Now I knew why Lilly thought of herself as nothing it was all she was ever told throughout her life.

“Father I will discuss this with you later.”

With that being said I turned around and walked out the door. I knew that princes or kings, for that fact, NEVER another royal. It is disrespectful and is very improper. I went downstairs and called all of the nurses into the main room and told them that when and if I found out who told my father they will be fired immediately and I would make sure that they would never find another job for a royal again.

I walked over to the room where Lilly had been staying because I wanted to ask her how she was feeling but she wasn’t in there.

“Yoona!”

“Yes Master Kevin?”

“Where is Lilly?”

“Oh she went to take a shower in my bathroom and since she didn’t have any clothes to change into so I gave her one of my Nurse Outfits.”

 

 

“Ok, thank you for being so nice to her.”

“No problem I am always nice to my master’s girlfriend or future wife.”

“Wait what?”

“Future wife or girlfriend.”

“She isn’t any of that to me....”

“YET! Oh, I’m sorry for interrupting you master.”

“It’s ok. Tell me why do you think she is going to be my future wife?”

“Well I can see the way you look at her, it’s almost like you are in a trance and I can tell you see something very special in her.”

Yoona did have a very good point. Every time I look at her I am mesmerized by her beauty and flawlessness.

I also get this very weird and alive feeling deep inside me every time I’m with her.

It’s like I’m in love with her...but I can’t be.

I just can’t be in love with a PEASANT.

But I am attracted to her a lot maybe she is just a little crush or something.

But I can’t be in love with a peasant and I most definitely cannot marry a peasant my father would be furious.


 

Ok so hey guys how did you like the update?

 

I'm sorry that it is so short but you know it's the best I can do right now.

 

Thank you for all of your comments and Thank you for subscribing. 

 

It means so much to me that you guys actually like my story.

 

Well I guess there isn't much to do now so I guess until next time,

 

BYE!!!

 

 

(Happy Birthday Kris <3 :D ^^)