Chapter 2

Forbidden Love

Ok. So I could not wait a whole week to post a chapter it has been haunting me in my dreams. So here you go and a really big shout-out to Wishiing for the poster. If you want a poster go to her for it. :) So anyway, here is an update from me. :)


 

Your P.O.V

 

I woke up in a strange and weird place or room I should say. I was in excruciating pain. All of a sudden the door started to open and I quickly closed my eyes so it looked like I was still sleeping.

 

“She still hasn’t woken up yet sir.”

 

“Thank You. I think I will wait here for a while anyway.”

 

“Ok. Just ring the bell if you need anything.”

 

I felt someone sit down next to me on the bed, but I didn’t know who it was. So I pretended to just wake up.

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

Just as I was about to start talking her beautiful eyes fluttered open. I smiled at her.

 

“Good Morning Beautiful.”

 

“G-Good M-Morning.”

 

I thought it was cute the way she stuttered and how she turns red when she does it. Although I saw fear in her eyes like she thought I was going to jump her or like she just saw a ghost.

 

“It’s ok I won’t hurt you.”

 

She remained silent.

 

“Let’s introduce ourselves. Hi my name is Kevin. And who are you?” I smiled at her again

 

“M-My name I-Is Lilly.”

 

She was so cute and sweet, just like a teddy bear. After we introduced ourselves I noticed that the fear in her eyes had disappeared.

 

Your P.O.V

 

He looked like him but it’s not him. I thought he captured me this time. I thought for sure I would be in his castle by now being a slave to him. (If you know what I mean.) But I was actually captured by a beautiful, handsome, and sweet guy. His smile was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

 

We sat there for a while just staring at each other........in silence. Until he spoke. He has a beautiful voice.

 

“Are you ok?”

 

“Oh, yes I’m fine just in a little pain.”

 

“Do you need anything?”

 

“No I’m good.”

 

I kept lying to him hoping that it would work.

 

“You know....You’re a really bad liar.”

 

“I-I know.”

 

Damn it why do I keep stuttering?!?!?

 

“I will get the head nurse and you can talk to her if you are more comfortable talking to a girl.”

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

I got up and rang the bell for the nurse and when she came in I turned around, smiled at Lilly and then I left.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

“Hello, I’m Lilly.”

 

“Hello, I’m Yoona. I’m the head nurse here.”

 

“Nice to meet you Yoona.”

 

She smiled at me.

 

“Are you feeling ok?”

 

“Actually to be honest with you, no I’m not. I’m in a lot of pain.”

 

When I finished my sentence the door burst open and Kevin came in.

 

“Ah-Ha! I knew it you were lying to me.”

 

“I-I’m sorry.”

 

Yoona quickly left the room. Kevin and I were left alone AGAIN!!!

 

“Why did you lie to me?”

 

“B-Because I-I didn’t want to be any trouble to you.”

 

“You won’t be any trouble to me; in fact you help me relax. Ever since I brought you here I have felt happier kinda like you put me under a spell. You’re not a witch are you?”

 

You and Kevin both laughed.

 

“No. Anyway where am I exactly?”

 

“You mean you don’t know where you are or who I am?”

 

I shook my head.

 

“I’m Kevin Wu, the prince of the kingdom, soon to be king.”

 

“Y-You’re a prince?!?”

 

“Yes, Why?”

 

“Then that means I am in your castle.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“What do you want from a peasant like me?

 

“I saved you from being beat to death.”

 

“You should have let me die.”

 

“Why would you say such a thing?!?”

 

“Because I am NOTHING! I am ZERO compared to you.”

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

My heart was shattering because of the way she talked about herself.

 

“Don’t speak of yourself like that.”

 

“But it’s true.”

 

I didn’t know what to do or say because I was never in a situation like this. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her softly she began to cry in my arms, I told her it was ok but I could tell that she knew it wasn’t she was convinced that she will always be a peasant and that she would always amount to nothing in this world.

She pulled away from my chest and she stared into my eyes as I gazed into hers. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs and kissed the top of her head sweetly. I pulled her back into my chest and we sat like that for a while as I started rocking back and forth until she fell asleep in my arms. I quietly and softly laid her back down on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

I went outside the room and I saw Yoona I told her that Lilly was sleeping and that I didn’t want anyone to disturb her.

Yoona gave me a funny look and she said ok as she skipped away to her room.

 

I went back upstairs and I saw father sitting there in his chair as if he was waiting for me.

 

“Kevin can you come her for a second?”

 

“Yes father?”

 

“One of the nurses told me that you were keeping a peasant here in the infirmary. Is this true?”

 

“Yes father, it is.”

 

 


Ok. So how did you like the update? I'm sorry about the whole wait 1 week for it thing. I really needed to update.

 

So please subscribe and comment :) Thanks.

 

Love,

Hwang_Tiffany