Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

Ok so untill I get a poster or something the pic for the fanfic will just depend on the chapter or like they will just be random just like this one.

 

 


 

 

“Why don’t you like any of the girls I have shown you?!” Screamed Kevin’s Father

 

“Because they are all s father.” Replied Kevin

 

“Well one of those ‘s’ are going to be your wife!!!”

 

Kevin’s father was furious; he never had so much trouble trying to find one of his sons a wife. All of Kevins 3 brothers just chose a girl and they married them, but Kevin was different, he was always different even from birth he was always picky.

 

“Kevin I just do not understand why you won’t choose a girl!”

 

Kevin knew that his father was upset and angry but that did NOT change his mind, he still would not choose one of the ‘s’ that his father showed him.

 

“Let me go out and look for a girl father if it means that much to you that I get married. Anyway I know what I like.”

 

Kevin’s father sighed

 

“Fine if you must.”

 

Kevin left the castle and he wandered through town not caring that he did not change out of his prince uniform. Everyone in town stopped and bowed as he walked by them after all he was royalty and they had to show respect. Out of nowhere Kevin heard a girl crying for help and he dashed towards the girls cries. He was shocked to find some guy beating the girl, Kevin quickly knocked the guy to the ground and started to beat him even though it was very UN prince like and he was getting his suit dirty. He learned to fight in his prince training, it was all a part of his self-defense classes and his fighting skills are finally useful.

 

When Kevin finished beating the guy to the ground he went over to the girl, she was bleeding and bruised all over. She was unconscious, so instead of leaving her there to die he picked her up and took her to the castles infirmary where the nurses stitched her up and cleaned all the blood away from her face.

 

“Master Kevin, you can go see her now.” Said the head nurse.

 

“Thank you.” Kevin said briefly

 

Kevin walked into the room and sat on the bed next to her. He gazed at her sleeping figure. He ran his fingers through her hair and he pushed her hair out of her face.

 

“I’m sorry this happened to you.”

 

Kevin leaned down and kissed her temple. He got up and turned out the lights and closed the door.

 

 


 

Ok so I know that this is really short but most of the chapters are longer than this.

 

So other than that......

How.

Did..

You...

Like....

The.....

First......

Update???????

 

please comment letting me know.

K. Thanks.

 

BYE!!!!!