Chapter 12

Forbidden Love

 

 


 

Your P.O.V

 

“Well hello there, and who might you be?”

 

“....”

 

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?”

 

“.........”

 

I was speechless, I wanted to speak but I couldn’t.

 

“I-I...”

 

“Well? Spit it out I don’t have all day.”

 

“I’m Lilly.”

 

“I don’t remember hiring a Lilly.”

 

“Y-You didn’t hire me.”

 

“Did you sneak into the castle then?”

 

“U-Uh no, uh Kevin hired me.”

 

“Oh really?!”

 

“Y-yes...”

 

“Well, let me tell you something, Kevin isn’t in charge of hiring staff around the castle.”

 

“Why not?!? It’s just as much of his castle as it is yours!”

 

“Wow, so you are new because last time I checked the staff treated me WITH RESPECT!!!!!”

 

“Well maybe you should check again because the only person I show respect to is Kevin!!”

 

“GUARDS!!”

 

“Yes sir?”

 

“Take her and put her in the dungeon....”

 

 


 

 

Kevin P.O.V

 

 

I was just walking along until I looked up and I noticed where I was. I was at my brother’s castle.

 

“What am I doing here?”

 

“I was wondering the same thing.”

 

I jumped and turned around and I saw Eli standing there.

 

“Hey Eli.”

 

“Hey Kev.”

 

I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

 

“Long time no see big brother.”

 

“Yeah, long time no see little brother.”

 

We stayed like that for a while, just hugging each other. I haven’t seen my brother in a couple of years since he was assigned to the new castle.

 

“Ah, so why don’t you come in little bro, we’ve got some catching up to do.”

 

“Ha-ha yeah we do.”

 

As we walked up to the castle and we were laughing and playing around all the way to the door.

 

“Hey.”

 

“What?”

 

“You’ve changed. I haven’t seen this side of you in a long time.”

 

“Well little bro, when I moved out here it was actually boring and not everything I thought it would be. I rarely have visitors and I don’t have a wife anymore so I get lonely.”

 

“Why don’t you come and visit us?”

 

“I can’t leave this place without anyone in charge.”

 

“Yeah you’re right. So what happened with you and your wife?”

 

“Ah, stupid . She left me.”

 

“Oh I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s ok. A person has to learn from their mistakes, and I’m learning.”

 

We sat down and talked for what seemed like forever but it was really a couple of hours until I decided to go home.

 

“Hey big bro, it was nice seeing you again.”

 

“Same to you little bro, oh and hey little bro, good luck finding the right lady.”

 

“Thanks bro.”

 

“Anytime little bro.”

 

I smiled at him and hugged him once more. I started to walk back home and to be honest I felt a little bit of sadness leaving, but I had to.

 

When I got home I went upstairs into my bedroom hoping to find Lilly cleaning or sleeping but she wasn’t there.

 

“Looking for someone Kevin?”

 

 


 

Hey Everyone!!!

Did you miss me?

I missed you guys :)

I'm sorry about not updating in FOREVER!!!!!!!

I've just been on one hell of a rollercoster........but most people call it life!!!

I was recently in the hospital and so was my dad and so now everything seems to be going back normal but not completely normal... 

 

But anyway this chapter and the next chapter were originally one chapter but I split them into 2 chapters.

 

Well I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to comment and if you're new or a silent reader don't forget to subscribe :)

 

I recently lost subscribers so I wanna thank all of you who stayed :D

 

I love all of you!!