Chapter 10

Forbidden Love

Hey Everyone...Sorry for not updating lately I have been very busy...Thank you for being patient.

 


 

 

Your P.O.V

 

While Kevin was away in a meeting I was downstairs with Yoona and the other maids cleaning and chatting. Yoona needed to go to the store so I decided to go with her I mean how much harm can that do?

 

“Lilly do you think I should get apples or grapes?”

 

“I think you should get apples.”

 

“Ok. Apples it is.”

 

We walked around the store buying stuff thay she needed and a question popped in my mind and it was bugging so I had to ask her.

 

“Yoona?”

 

“Yes Lilly?”

 

“How long have you been a maid for Kevin?”

 

“I have been his maid since the day he hired me which was 6 years ago.”

 

“Oh wow that’s a long time.”

 

“Yeah. Why did you want to know?”

 

“Oh. I was just wondering.”

 

“Oh ok.”

 

“Hey Yoona I have another question.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Who has worked for Kevin the longest?”

 

“Oh that would have been Lacey.”

 

“Who’s Lacy?”

 

“She was a maid for Kevin for about 12 years until she was killed.”

 

“What do you mean killed? By who or what?”

 

“Apparently she had ran away from her Stepmother cause she beat her and when she ran away she found Kevin and she worked for him for about 12 years like I said but then one day she was out working in the stables when one of her Stepmother’s assistants found her and killed her. Kevin was so heartbroken. We all were she was very nice and caring. You know now that I think of it you kinda look like her.”

 

“I-I do?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

After we were done buying the things Yoona needed we started heading back to the castle and as we were walking back I noticed an unusual figure. It was a man’s figure and it was following us. When the man looked up I suddenly knew who it was. It was Junsu; one of Jaejoongs men. I quickly grabbed Yoona’s arm and took an off path to the castle I knew Junsu couldn’t follow us there.

 

“What was that for Lilly?”

 

“Oh nothing it was a shortcut.”

 

“Ok. If you say so.”

 

 

Kevins P.O.V

 

As I went upstairs to see Lilly I didn’t hear any talking, humming, singing, OR cleaning. I quickly ran into my room and Lilly wasn’t there. I quickly ran downstairs and went to check the main room where the maids stayed and she wasn’t there either and neither was Yoona. I ran outside afraid to check the only other place I could think of, the stables. To my surprise she wasn’t there either.

 

“How could I let her get away?”

 

“Who are you talking about Kevin?”

 

“Oh Father you scared me.”

 

“Are you thinking about her again?”

 

I had to come up with something quick so I just went along with it.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Kevin I will tell you again and again until you believe me it wasn’t your fault. I know you miss her but Kevin you gotta let it go. Stop thinking of the stables as her place, let’s make them stables again.”

 

I sighed knowing he was right, ever since that day I realized I haven’t been out here since that day.

 

“Father, I need some time alone please. I need to relax a little.”

 

“I understand Kevin.”

 

As soon as my father left I got up and walked around the stables, looking at everything, remembering everything that I used to do here. I walked to one very special spot, my horses’ stable. I patted her head and it seemed like she missed me as much as I missed her.

 

“Hey there Mira, how have you been?”

 

She nuzzled my hand and snorted.

 

I walked away slowly when Mira huffed, snorted, and kicked the stable door; I turned around and smiled at her.

 

“Don’t worry Mira I’ll be back later, but I’ll be back with someone special to me.”

 

I went up to the castle and to the main room.

 

“Hey Miyoung would you mind cleaning the stables for me and getting Mira ready?”

 

“Sure. No problem Kevin.”

 

“Thank You So Much.”

 

I was walking upstairs when I heard the familiar hum...

-

-

-

-

-

-

LILLY’S BACK!!!!!

 

 


Hey guys guess who's also back...I am. ^^ I guess you already know that since you read the whole chapter. I'm sorry that I've been M.I.A lately I was just very busy :) Thanks and I will try to update again soon.

 

Hey Guys Please Check Out My Trailer and Review Request Shop.

 

If You Could I Would Really Appreciate It. :D