familiar faces

Not So Bad Girl 2

Your pov

I combed out my long hair as I waited for my mom to cal me down to leave. I was so excited! I was going to Korea. I had spent all last night making sure I had everything that I needed, to excited to sleep, I figured I could catch up on some sleep on the plane.
“ hye mi!” I whipped around hearing my noona call me. Excited I got up and ran from my room it had been a few days since id seen her she had been busy with the new baby.
“ noona!” I called. I looked at my pretty noona and her adorable new born baby in her arms. She barley looked different from her high school days, and her husband could drop a heart in a second with his looks. “ how’s my little nephew?” I asked leaning over min ho.
“ he’s wonderful, such a quiet baby.” she said lovingly. “ just like you where, a loving little baby, I took you everywhere with me when you where little.” I smiled.
“ I know, where’s daehyun?”  I knew there whole story, it was a true love story that me and noona talked about all the time she told me it when I was In middle school, I was two or three when they got married, they where completely in love and still are as much today as before. I wanted a love like theirs.   
“ im right here.” I looked up to see daehyun walking down the hall. He was a handsome man, they where only in their mid thirties but looked like they where in there 20’s.   he beamed down lovingly at chun hei noona and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “ how’s my boy?” he said taking his son. He was so loving. I smiled happy for them. Yes one day I would be like them. “ so hye mi excited?” he said reaching out to ruffle my hair. “ that’s a great school your going to.” I nodded excited. I was going to daehyun old college.
“ im so happy thank you so much for getting me in there.” he waved a hand.
“ your talents got you there I just got you in the door. I hope you take full advantage of it there you wont get better training.” I nodded. Daehyun had went to a music school wanting to debut in college, but when he and chun hei got together he changed his corse wanting to stay with her, he became a manager and music writer. He had a beautiful voice and could have debuted easy, but he gave it up for love.  The baby stirred and chun hei and daehyun disappeared to the bathroom to change and feed him. I made my way downstairs where I heard a bunch of voices. Ones I knew well. I peeked my head into the kitchen and saw a familiar face.
“ himchan!” I said happily. He was sitting at the counter eating a toast. I ran over and gave him a hug.
“ oh hows my little hye mi?” he said happily. Himchan was my not so uncle. When chun hei came to america she brung luggage. He was one of my favorites since I was a baby. He was funny. He ruffled my hair.
“ ready?” I nodded. “ you’ll love korea we did.” I grinned widley. “ hana come here say hi to hye mi!” himchan called his wife over. Hana had apparently been a enemy of chun hei in high school but they became goood friends later in life when she turned into a good girl and started dating himchan. They’ve been married for four years now.
“ hye mi! sweetie your so cute!” she said giving me a hug. I happily excepted. I didn’t see the guys as much as I would like but they where always here for anything big, birthdays holidays sick days. They where my big large family.
“ aigooo!! Ive never had to pee so much!” I heard a familiar voice call. I looked back to see a fat ae sook wobbling towards the couch. Her stomach was getting huge!
“ ae sook omo! You look like your about to pop!” I said running over. She lowered herself next to yongguk, her husband, ahhh I knew all about their love life also.
“ two more months.” she said proudly. I rubbed her belly feeling for a kick. “ honey, can you pass me a cookie im hungry.” she said looking up sweetly at yongguk. He kissed her forehead and did as she asked. I smiled and turned away looking for zelo, I used to have a large crush on him, still do hes only fifteen years older then me after all and he is so cute! Suddenly I heard a war call and felt myself being grabbed from behind and lifted into the air. I squeeked in surprise. When my feet where back on the ground. I turned around to see my late twenties crush zelo. I smiled and gave him a large hug. “ hello sweetie!” he said kissing the top of my head making me blush a bit. I was excited because zelo was flying with me to korea, he still lives there, but flys over often to visit everyone, he flew over a couple days ago to help me get ready and fly me back. “ wheres youngjae and jong up?” I asked curiously looking around they where never far behind zelo when he came.
“ where do you think?”
“ guest house.” everyone chorused together. The guest house was where we kept all the electronics and games. every time they came over they found their way out there to play with them. I sighed. Me and zelo ran out side towards the guest house. I burst in full speed and tackled jong up to the floor. hye mi!” he said happily. I gave them both hugs.
“ wheres the fiancé youngjae?” I asked looking around.
“ shes with linda they went to go buy you some last things for korea, jong ups girl friend went with.” jong ups girl friend was 5 years younger then him but they had been together a long time and where in love, he was planning to propose to her on her birthday in a few months.
“ more stuff!! God how much do I need!” they started chuckling.
“ well you’ll be living there by yourself they are just worried, it’s a good things chun hei had decided to keep her moms house instead of selling it, so now you can live there when you go back, that is a nice house to.” youngjae said fiddling with some headphones. “ here these are for you.” he said tossing them to me. I smiled and slipped them around my neck. “ don’t break these ones because your listening to the music to loud.” he said unhappily. I giggled. Youngjae was a electronics technician now, he loved electronics and he could make them like Martha stewart could make cakes.
“ thanks youngjae.” I said kissing his cheek. “ now lets go back inside I want to eat before my plane.” they all nodded and we filed back to the house.
I sat at the counter eating bacon and toast as I looked around my full house. I was so happy to have such a loving family her for me, and I was a little nervous I was leaving them all, I knew I could come home and visit all the time, but it would be hard not having them so close anymore. They all laughed and talked about different things, and I just watched happily.   

Soon me and my crowd here sitting at the airport nervously. Zelo was holding my luggage as I said goodbye to everyone.  I gave everyone kisses and hugs the babies I held for a moment.
“ okay I guess this is where I leave, ill see you guys in what three months?” I said asking my mom for confirmation.  She nodded tears in her eyes. “ awww mommy!” I said giving her another hug.
“ im okay im okay.” she said smiling. I nodded. I turned away and grabbed my bags from zelo. “ thanks.” he just smiled. I turned back one more time waving and then me and zelo headed off to grab our plane.
“ you ok?” he asked kindly. I nodded wiping a stray tear. He chuckled throwing his arm around my shoulder giving a comforting squeeze. “ itll be ok, ill be there I don’t live far from you you can come and visit anytime you want.” I smiled gratefully.
“ thanks oppa.” he smiled nodding. We boarded the plane, and I took out youngjae headphones. Taking a deep breath I readied myself for a new place, I had been there once when I was a baby but never since then.   I laid my head on zelo’s shoulder and he gently patted my hair letting me fall asleep.
“ sweetie, sweetie.” I heard a soft voice whispering in my ear. “ sweetie wake up.” I opened my eyes to see zelo looking down at me. I jumped up surprised at his closeness. I looked around everyone on the plane was sleeping. I slid the headphones off my ears.
“ yea?” I said confused.
“ nothing im bored. I cant get back to sleep.”  I looked at him pointedly.
“ so you wake me up?” he nodded. I moaned leaning my head back on his shoulder and looked onto his computer screen. “ can we watch a movie?”
“ sure.” he scooted down resting his head on top of mine and put a movie on his lap top. Comfortably I watched the movie for a bit before I fell back asleep again. Zelo didn’t wake me back up this time. The next time I woke up we where ten minutes from landing in korea.
“ oppa, we are almost there!” I said happily. He smiled at me.
“ you should go fix your hair it’s a mess.” he said chuckling. Surprised I quickly ran my fingers through my hair trying to flatten it down.  “ here” he said turning towards me and messed with my hair. I felt a blush in my face as girls stared at us weirdly. “ there all cute again.” I blushed a little more. Soon we where landing and me and zelo where walking excitedly from the airport. We stepped outside and the coldness surrounded me. I shivered but everything looked beautiful I was so excited!
“ ill be right back I’m going to go get us a cab.” he said disappearing. I looked around. I stepped backward to move out of a cute little girls way when I bumped into someone else.  I started tumbling my bag dropping from my hands, a set of hands clutched my shoulders steadying me.
“ oh I’m so sorry!” I said embarrassed. I looked up to see a cute guy with light hazel brown hair staring down at me.
“ are you ok?” he asked standing me up straight. I nodded not being able to speak. I looked down to see my bag spilled out. I jumped down and started scooping it all back in the bag. The guys bent down and picked up a few things handing them to me.
“ thank you.” I said embarrassed. He smiled at me. My heart thudded in my chest. He had a pearly white smile and it lit up his face. It was adorable.
“ hye mi?” I heard zelo’s voice from behind me. I looked up to see him watching me confused.
“ oh oppa!” I said hopping up. The guy stood up slowly. He tapped my shoulder surprising me. I turned back to him. He handed me my bag still smiling. “ oh thank you!” I felt so embarrassed I kept doing stupid things! He was just so cute I was flustered.
“ what happened?” he asked stepping up to me.
“ oh she stepped on me.” the boy piped in. zelo looked at him with a confused focused look on his face.
“ you look familiar.” zelo said looking him up and down.
“ ilhoon!!” I heard someone yell. He looked back to see a group of boys waving to for him to come on.
“ well that’s my cue.” he saluted with two fingers and turned walking off to the group of guys. I looked back at zelo who had a look of recognition on his face.
“ what?” I asked confused. He chuckled.
“ I know why he looked familiar now, that was the lead rapper for a k-pop group.” I looked at him surprised.
“ really?” he nodded.
“ yea they just debuted BtoB I believe. Born to beat I think is what it stands for.” he grabbed my luggage from the ground and nodded towards a cab. I looked back at where the boy just disappeared, a debuted k-pop star! I just had a brush with stardom, maybe it was sign that this move is the right choice. Smiling I followed after zelo.  We drove through seoul fast but I caught bunches of sights I would never forget, I couldn’t believe I was here, I kept looking outside the window. Zelo tapped my shoulder.
“ that’s where I live.” he said pointing out his window. I leaned over and looked. I smiled. It was a really pretty apartment. The car pulled up a beautiful two story house. “ and that is your house.” he said smiling. I hopped out of the car and ran up the stairs before zelo could even unbuckle. I unlocked the dor with the key chun hei had given me and ran inside. The house looked beautiful, chun hei had called the cleaners to come buy this week so everything was nice and shiny clean and uncovered it was still fully furnished from when she lived her. I walked into the living room and chuckled bending down. There where still baby toys sitting on the table from when I was here so many years ago. Chun hei had been distracted and left them. I felt like I knew this place already, it felt like home. Excited I ran up the stairs and went to the back bedroom. I swung the door open and new right away this would be my room, it was comfortable and looked perfect for me, it still looked like a high school girls room, this was noona’s old room. Laughing I jumped on the bed excited. My boxes and everything from home had already been deliverd here from america, the house keepers had un packed everything except my boxes of miscellaneous things, my books where already on the shelves, my clothes already handing in the closet, all I had was my luggage I brung with me.
“ you like it?”  zelo asked leaning on the door way. I looked back at him grinnig.
“ yes!! Its perfect!” he smiled.
“ im glad, hey im sorry but I have to go, I know we where suppose to have dinner and I was suppose to show you around, but something came up are you mad?” I shook my head.
“ its ok, ill wonder around close to home you can show me out later.” I said smiling even though I was a little disappointed.  He kissed me on the forehead.
“ ok sweetie then ill call you tomorrow, don’t forget you have to be at the school tomorrow to get your classes and everything settled out.” I nodded.
“ thanks zelo, bye.” I called as he left the house. I flopped back on the bed, I was going to call mom but it was to late there so  I would call them tomorrow. I slipped on a hooded sweatshirt. I was starving and decided to walk around to find a grocery store somewhere. I took off my heels and slipped on a pair of high tops.  Charging down the stairs a grabbed some money from my wallet tucking it in my pocket and grabbed my keys.  I stepped outside and looked around trying to decide which direction I wanted to go. I thought I saw some people walking with grocery bags way down to my right so I decided to go down there. I walked watching around me so I could find my way back. After about ten minutes of walking I found a grocery store. It was really close to the house to which made me happy. I walked in feeling my hands warm up almost immediately. I grabbed a basket and started walking up and down the isles grabbing things for the house. I found myself stuck on the ramen isle, I had always loved ramen in america, and here they had twenty times more variety, so I started stocking up on it. After I made all my selections I walked up to the counter but spotted an ice cream cooler. As I made my decisions I heard the door to the store open, I looked up to see seven boys wonder in. they where all very cute. Two of them had masks on so I couldn’t really tell if they where also. I shrugged and went back to making my selection.
“ hyung are you buying the ice cream? You lost the soccer game.” I heard one of them say.
“ yea! Ill pay with my card.” he said chuckling. They all rushed over to the ice cream things.
“ sorry.” I said bowing and moving out of the way. I grabbed a random ice cream and made my way to the counter.
“ hey, I know you! You’re the girl who stepped on my at the airport.” I heard one of the guys say. I looked back to the boys all staring at me. One of them removed his mask, showing the cute face of the boy I had tripped on earlier today. What where the chances of us meeting again. Like a billion to 1. I stared in aw. I felt embarrassed so I decided to play dumb.
“ IM SORRY I DON’T UNDERSTAND.”  I said in English. My accent was perfect since I was raised there. The boy looked at me confused.
“ ilhoon are you sure? Shes deffinatley from america, shes blonde and everything.” I hid the chuckle because they thought I couldn’t understand them. So the boys name was ilhoon.
“ im sure. You can speak Korean cant you your playing dumb.” I put on a sorry face.
“ IM SORRY I REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING.”  he shrugged and went back to his shopping. Whew. When I turned to the cashier he looked at me scared. I assumed he didn’t know English. He was really cute to. “ don’t worry I can speak Korean.” I whispered smiling sweetly at him. He relaxed and smiled back. “ don’t tell them.” I said slanting my eyes towards the boys. He nodded and started ringing up my stuff. We talked quietly as he did and he said something that I couldn’t help but laugh to. I saw ilhoon look over.
“ see! I knew you spoke Korean!” he said running over. “ you are the girl who stepped on me.” he pointed. I turned back to him.
“ pointing is so rude you know, so what why are you making a big fuss because I tripped over you once random time in an airport. ARE ALL KOREANS AS RUDE AS YOU.”  I said switching back to Korean.
“ NO THAT’S JUST ILHOON.” I heard someone else speak in English. I looked up to see a cute boy from the group smirk walking up.
“  YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?” he chuckled.
“ YES, IM FROM AMREICA.” I grinned.
“ ma’am your total.” the cashier said. I turned around and pulled out my money. He gave me my bags and I struggled to grab them all I had gotten a little over zealous with the grocery buying. I turned around to head out of the grocery store. “HERE LET ME HELP YOU.” the English speaking boy said running out to me. “ IM PENIEL.” I smiled letting him take some bags.
“THANK YOU IM HYE MI” he looked at me surprised.
“HYE MI IS A KOREAN NAME.” I nodded.
“ IM HALF KOREAN, CANT YOU TELL?” I said laughing.
“ KIND OF BUT THE BLONDE HAIR LOOKS NATURAL IT THROWS YOU OFF.”
“ THAT’S BECAUSE IT IS NATURAL, MY MOM CARRIED THE STRONGER JEANS I GUESS, I GOT HER BLONDE HAIR NAD BLUE EYES BUT GOT MY DADS COMPLEXION AND NON DOUBLE EYELIDS.” I said sadly.
“ wow.” I nodded.
“ yea, but I enjoy the hair. Its good I don’t have to dye it.” I said allowing us to switch back to Korean. The others bustled out of the store with their ice cream. Something clicked in my head about what zelo said earlier about them being idols. I shouldn’t be standing here talking to them like that. “ well I think I should be going thank you” I said reaching to take back my bag he hopped abck out of my reach.
“ let us walk you home, you have a lot of groceries. The guys don’t mind do you?” they all shook their heads.
“ no its fine I can do it…. don’t you guys have like rules or something? My oppa told me you where idols when we saw you at the airport.” Ilhoon chuckled. I looked at him confused.
“ no we are good.” he said. I shook my head. Reaching for the bag again but he jumped away handing the bag over to someone. He looked at me surprised he didn’t know what to do. I looked at him sweetly.
“ can I have my bag back? Please?” I  said trying to be attractive. He looked at peniel who shook his head.
“ sorry.” he said stepping back.
“ good man eun-kwang!” peniel called. I looked at eun-kwang sternly.
“ is this how you people treat complete strangers.” eun-kwang looked at me apologetically and handed it over to ilhoon. He looked at me. “ give it, im starving, ive been on a plane all day, and I have school in the morning I don’t have time to play with you idol boys.” I said angrily. Ilhoon looked at me smirking.
“ really? Because it seems like that’s exactly what you want to do. It kind of seems to me that you are following me around. First at the airport then here? that’s like a 1 in a billion coincidence.” I scoffed lunging forward grabbing my bag.
“ well that’s what it purley was a couincedence. I don’t even know who you people are, ive never heard or you before today why would I follow you around.  POMPUS WHOLE WHO WOULD FOLLOW YOU HACKS AROUND. SORRY PENIEL.” I scoffed turning away. I huffed off down the road. Reaching home I let myself in and put all my groceries away. I looked at the clock, mom should be waking up now. I picked up my cell phone and dialed the familiar number.
“ hello?” I heard her cheery voice.
“mom!” I said happily.
“ oh hye me sweetie! Why are you still up don’t you have school today? You should be getting rest.” I chuckled. A mom even from over seas.
“ I am I just wanted to call and tell you I’m here and unpacked and I love it. There’s even a grocery store right around the corner.” she gasped in the phone.
“ oh that’s wonderful honey, I’m so happy for you.”
“ ok mom, I’m going to head to bed I’m so tired.”
“ ok sweetie, call me again soon tell me how school is.”
“ ok mom love you.”  I hung up and layed back in the bed. I didn’t even have the energy to cook myself some food. I just lay there staring at the ceiling until I fell asleep in my shoes and clothes.

 

authors note!! so what do you think of the fist chapter in the sequel? hmmmm?? i hope this one turns out good!! i hope you like it as well as the first one. :) so subscribe keep reading ! stay happy and healthy and see you next chapter! :)