Don't force me away

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

The sounds of girls giggling echoed through the park. Daehyun and Sanha looked over to where the sounds were coming from and saw that three girls were coming towards them. They rushed off the jungle gym and ran away. Daehyun held onto her hand tightly as they lightly jogged down the street and headed back to where they started. Sanha felt her lungs burn and her vision got blurry.

"Dae-Daehyun..." Sanha had to stop running and felt like she was going to pass out. Daehyun stopped and looked back as Sanha rested her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. He had forgotten that she was so sick and that she shouldn't be running around like this.

"Oh Sanha....I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Daehyun rubbed her back as Sanha tried to catch her breath but nothing was working. It was as if her lungs were shutting down. Her face when white as a ghost before her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Sanha?! SANHA!" Daehyun caught Sanha as she clumped into his arms, her body cold and non-responsive to his touch. "CALL AN AMBULANCE! SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Daehyun screamed as people walked passed them. A few people stopped to call for him, but people started to pay more attention to Daehyun than the girl passed out in his arms. They started taking pictures of him and asking him who the girl was in an angry tone. With tears in his eyes Daehyun ignored the people asking him questions and looked down at Sanha who was having a hard time focusing her eyes on him. In the distance and Ambulance could be heard racing towards them.

"Daehyun who is she?!", " Is she your girlfriend?!"," I hate her!"," Let her die!" cries from girls rang out as paramedics lifted Sanha into the ambulance, leaving Daehyun behind. He wanted to badly to go with her, but he knew that she would have wanted him to go home. After some kind policemen sent away the hoards of angry fan girls, Daehyun waved down a taxi and headed back to his dorm. He cried the whole way there, knowing that he was going to be in so much trouble not only with his company but with his group members, Sanha's whole family and Sanha herself. He rested his head on the window and felt to coolness against his forehead. He felt like an idiot for forgetting that Sanha couldn't run. This was all his fault and he knew it.

Sanha was wheeled into the emergency room with doctors holding a oxygen mask over and were pumping her lungs full of air but nothing seemed to be working. Her vision in and out as they rushed her into surgery. Even though she couldn't talk, Sanha was screaming in her mind. She was looking for someone, anyone who was familiar to her but there was no one. All masked faces staring down at her, stabbing her with needles and pumping her full of liquids. The blinding operating lights blinded her as they used scissors to cut off her clothes and expose her to the cold air. Sanha tried to focus on her breathing but she found it increasingly difficult.  

"Daehyun....Daehyun!” Sanha screamed in her head as she looked around her, hoping that she would eventually see his face. "Daehyun I don't want to die! I love you! Please Lord don't let me die! I need to see him again! I love him, please don't force me away from him!" The doctors grabbed her IV line and pumped in the anesthetic into her system and within seconds she was passed out and being cut open. Her doctor had been called in and saw coming in any minute to perform the surgery. He was going to perform the surgery on her in a few days but clearly things needed to be done now.

Daehyun stepped out of the elevator in their apartment building and his manager was standing there waiting for him. He shoved Daehyun back into the elevator and slapped him upside the head. Daehyun didn't feel anything as he stood there silently as he got yelled at by his manager all the way to their van. He sat in the second row with his head hung, ready to get ripped apart by the CEO and all of their fans who surely must have seen the picture of him and Sanha by now. He kept picturing her face as she looked up at him while they were on the jungle gym. That brief moment of pure bliss was washed away by the image of Sanha passing out in his arms, fighting to catch a single breath of fresh air. They made it to the company where some photographers and fans were waiting for him. His manager covered his face as Daehyun rushed into the company where the CEO was waiting for him.

"Jung Daehyun." The CEO said looking very disappointed. He wrapped his arm around Daehyuns shoulder and lead him to his office. He could tell that Daehyun was very upset, but he also had to think about the rest of B.A.P and their image. "Who is the girl Daehyun?" The CEO sat behind his desk and fidgeted with a pen in his hand.

"Her name is Seo Sanha.....her older brother is Seo Eunkwang from BtoB." Daehyun muttered and looked at his CEO who sighed and shook his head.

"Are you two a couple?" The CEO asked picking up his phone and getting ready to dial a number. He was waiting for entertainment news stations to get a hold of the pictures and call in trying to get the first scoop of B.A.P's Daehyun being in a relationship.

"Yes...no....maybe....all I know is that I love her and right now she needs me more than anyone else." Daehyun clenched his fists as he thought about Sanha getting cut open and dissected like an animal. His CEO shook his head and dialed a number to report about Daehyun before a million rumors were spread around. Daehyun shifted back and forth on his feet and silently listened to his CEO talking about his and Sanha like he actually knew who they were. He cursed himself and held his head in his hands. This was exactly what Sanha didn't want. She didn't need this right now. She was probably in surgery right now and she didn't need to be attacked by news reporters and fans as soon as she woke up. If she woke up. Oh God. The thought just crossed Daehyun's mind. What if she didn't wake up. If she passed away, it would be all his fault.