Leave a message after the tone.....

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

The next day  Sanha, in tears, violently packed her suitcase. Throwing in pyjamas, and anything she deemed essential. She was so mad at Eunkwang and so mad for doing that to her when she was finally having her first date with Daehyun. But more than anything she was mad at herself. She felt so stupid. Like she could have changed everything that happened to her. Maybe if she ate more vegetables she wouldn't have lung cancer. Her parents, too heartbroken to talk to Sanha called for Eunkwang to come and apologise to his sister for ruining her last night of freedom.

"Mom I can't come see Sanha right now...I have a schedule in half an hour." Eunkwang was being rushed around the apartment with Minhyuk as the two were suppose to be heading to a radio station by now. Ilhoon, Peniel and Sungjae were sitting on the floor playing FIFA 2012. Being the little eavesdropper that he is, Ilhoon's ears perked up at the mention of Sanha.

"Hyung...If you can't go I will." Ilhoon jumped up with a bowl of watermelon in his hand. Eunkwang looked him over and decided that the younger member was no threat. Besides, he and Sanha were very close and talked on the phone all the time.

"Sure. Mom, Ilhoon is coming over instead. He will calm Sanha down." All of BtoB knew what was going on with Sanha. When Eunkwang found out he broken down and wouldn't leave his bed for the whole day. Fortunately their company was nice enough to let him have that day off to cry to his heart's content. With that Eunkwang and Minhyuk left to the schedule and Ilhoon ran around trying to get ready.

"Hyung...do you think Eunkwang will ever notice?" Sungjae called from the living room, he refused to look away from the screen since Peniel was beating him 3-1.

"Notice what?" Hyunsik asked as he came into the main room to get another bowl of watermelon. Changsub came out from the bedroom and sat in front of the television with the other two.

"That Ilhoon hyung has a thing for Sanha." Sungjae said after missing another chance to score a goal.

"YAH YOOK SUNGJAE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!" Ilhoon yelled as he came flying around the corner putting on a new shirt and putting on a subtle amount of cologne.  All of the guys except Sungjae all snapped their heads towards Ilhoon with looks of pure horror on their faces.

"Dude....you can't like Sanha...she's like....off limits..." Peniel said still managing to block Sungjae's forwards when he wasn't even looking at the television anymore. Ilhoon shrugged and ran out of the apartment where one of their managers was waiting to drive him. They usually wouldn't let the boys out to visit a girls house, but they knew that Sanha was like a sister to all of them, all but Ilhoon. He didn't know when he started liking Sanha, but when he realised it for the first time, it hit him like a ton of bricks. When he saw Daehyun take an interest in Sanha he didn't think anything would come of it but from Eunkwang's story of how he had picked Sanha up in the middle of a date, Ilhoon felt a little hurt. On the whole drive there, Ilhoon's leg was bouncing up and down and he was biting on his already short nails. The van pulled up outside of their house and Ilhoon took a deep breath before stepping out of the van and heading towards the house. The manager told him that he would be back in an hour or two since he had to go do some errands. Ilhoon thanked him for the drive and headed off towards the front door. He barely knocked on the door when Sanha's mother whipped the door open and pulled Ilhoon in for a comforting hug. It had been so long since any of them had seen their parents, so for her to hug him like this was truly special.

"She's in her room." Her mom said as she led  him to the eerily silent bedroom. Ilhoon lightly knocked on the door and opened it to see Sanha sitting on the edge of her bed with clothes thrown all over the floor and all of her posters were ripped off of the wall.

"Hey Sanha..." Ilhoon said carefully stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. Sanha looked through her bangs to see Ilhoon standing there. "...you tore down my signed poster..." Ilhoon said picking up his poster which he had pulled a lot of strings to get for Sanha. She looked up at him and instantly burst into tears. Ilhoon rushed to her and embraced her into a tight embrace. He her hair as he felt Sanha shaking in his arms. Somewhere in the middle of her crying, the two of them melted to the floor and sat against the bed with Sanha curled up against him.

"I'm sorry for tearing down the poster." Sanha finally said as she looked as Ilhoon who had a little smile on his face. He wiped away the mascara running down her face and used his shirt to clean up anything else that mess up her beauty.

"It's no problem, I can get you another one." He rested his temple against the top of her head and Sanha closed her eyes, feeling tired for the first time in a long time. She didn't sleep the night before since she was so worked up about being administered into the hospital for who knows how long.

"I feel so stupid..." She said in her half asleep state. Ilhoon pulled a blanket off of the bed and wrapped it around the both of them. "I don't want to be sick...I want to be healthy...I want to be normal and have a normal relationship." Ilhoon's heart skipped a beat when she said that one word. "I really like Daehyun...why did he have to mess up our date..." Sanha cuddled against Ilhoon more as he felt his eyes glaze over. That's right. She liked Daehyun. Ilhoon was like a brother in her eyes. He wrapped his hand around her small waist and pulled her tighter against him.

"Don't think about it, just go to sleep."  He didn't want to hear that man's name again. He just wanted this moment with Sanha to continue forever. After a few minutes Sanha's phone started vibrating on her side table. Ilhoon reached for it and saw that the number was unknown so he decided to answer it. "Hello?"

"Hello?" The voice said back and Ilhoon could instantly tell who it was. It was Daehyun calling to check up on Sanha. "Uh...Is this Seo Sanha's phone?"

"Yes it is and who am I talking to?" Ilhoon kept his hand on Sanha's waist as he whispered into the phone. He felt like a protective boyfriend. No wonder Eunkwang went insane when ever any boy went near her. This feeling of needing to protect her was overwhelming to any man that knew her.

"This is Jung Daehyun her...uh...friend...................Can I talk to her please?" Daehyun was standing at a payphone with a mask and hat to hopefully disguise himself from the people passing by on the street. Although people thought it was weird he was dressed like that, they didn't take any interest in him and kept walking.

"Sorry Daehyun, she's asleep in my arms right now. Call back and leave a message." Ilhoon hung up the phone and threw it back into her bed. Thankfully Sanha didn't wake up from that but woke up a few minutes later when her mother said it was time to head to the hospital. Daehyun stood at the booth with his jaw hanging wide open. He couldn't believe it. So he called her back fifteen times with no avail. He decided the next time he saw BtoB that he would talk to Eunkwang or Ilhoon to see what was going on. He couldn't stand the idea that Sanha was with another guy. While he walked back to his dorm he kept thinking of their date over and over again, trying to figure out if he did anything wrong that might make her go to another man.

---------------------

~Please comment~

ILHOON SPAM

And this is my fav...

*Melts*