Ambulance

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

The next day Sanha and her friend Yoonji were walking around the park. They were walking unusually slow compared to everyone else around them. Sanha was having a hard time breathing. Every since she had that strange attack the other day she had been struggling to catch her breath. Yoonji constantly said it was okay if they just hung out at Sanha's house, but she refused. Whatever was bothering her was not going to slow her down. They made their way to the middle of the park where there was a large crowd of people operating cameras and attaching microphones to a bunch of blonde haired people.

"I wonder what's going on." Yoonji tried to look at the blonde men that were laughing and joking around with each other. Sanha could recognise some of the staff members from music studios she had visited before.

"WE ARE B.A.P! YES SIR!" Sanha froze and stood on her tip toes to look over the stylists head. Standing there in a line, wearing preppy clothes, was B.A.P in all their glory.

"Oh I didn't know they had a schedule today." Yoonji acted cool and casually walked up to the stylist and started talking to her.

"I keep forgetting you're at TS entertainment." Sanha mutters beside Yoonji who winks at her friend and goes back into her conversation. When the PD said they could take a five minute break, their stylist and managers flocked the boys. Sanha lightly tugged on Yoonji's shirt and stared at her hoping that at this exact moment she would gain the ability to be psychic so she could tell Yoonji that she wanted to leave. Yoonji knew what Sanha wanted, but she wasn't able to resist from teasing her friend.

"Himchan oppa~" Yoonji called while linking arms with Sanha so she couldn't get away. The boys looks up to see Yoonji walking towards them with a very reluctant Sanha behind her. A huge smile appeared on Daehyun's face when he spotted her. Zelo had to elbow him in the ribs so he would stop grinning like an idiot.

"Yoonji~" Himchan called back and when she was within reach he ruffled her hair and pinched her cheek.  "Shouldn't you be at the company or something?" Himchan asked as a woman tugged and buttoned his shirt. It didn't seem to bother any of them that they were being poked and prodded by so many people.

"We have the day off. Nara and Suji are getting ready for exams at school while Subin is at home to spend time with Woobin." At the mention of Yoonji's group member Subin, Jongup's head instantly pops up and he tries to hide his little smile.

"Hey Sanha." Daehyun came over and stood by her. Sanha said hello back and they both became awkward. Yoonji, being the devilishly delightful friend that she was, very innocently bumped Sanha with her hip. She stumbled over and Daehyun grabbed a hold of her so she wouldn't fall over. All the guys clapped and cheered while giving Yoonji high fives. Sanha was blushing bright red and took a step away from Daehyun but he wouldn't let her run away so easily. He took his place beside her and lightly touched the back of her hand sending chills up her arm.

"Subin would love Sanha. They both have attitude." Youngjae said getting glared at by both Daehyun and Sanha. He raised his hands in defence and they were being called back over by the PD to finish up the shot. "You should introduce the two!" Youngjae said before running back to his spot in front of the camera.

"I left a message for you...I didn't know if you got it. Give me a call sometime." Daehyun rushed off with the rest of them and instantly got back to work. Sanha couldn't stop smiling as she watched the goofy boys radiating in front of the camera.

"Come on, I want you to meet my oh so enthusiastic leader-Subin." Yoonji lightly nudged Sanha before the two started walking away. Sanha could feel something building in her chest. When she breathed in her lungs would burn. She started coughing, hoping to get whatever was in her lungs, out. Although the girls were a fair distance away, Daehyun looked over and saw Yoonji lightly patting Sanha's back and he knew she was having another coughing fit. He wanted to go over there and bring her a bottle of water or something, but he had to finish what he was doing.

"Yoonji..I can't..." Her coughing was becoming worse as her whole body shook while trying to clear her lungs. Yoonji took a tissue out of her purse and handed it to Sanha. Whatever was in her lungs had finally come loose and she easily coughed it up. But something was weird. Something warm and copper tasting had coated . Sanha pulled the tissue away to see it soaked with blood.

"Holy crap Sanha!" Yoonji exclaimed as she held tightly onto her friend who had lost strength in her legs. Sanha couldn't take her eyes off of the tissue. Blood stained her lips and dripped down onto the napkin she held in her hand. Now on her hands and knees Sanha tried to rub the blood away as much as possible. Yoonji handed her more napkins while reaching into her purse and pulling out her cell phone. "Hello. My friend and I are at ***** park and she just started coughing up blood....no I don't know if there is anything wrong with her! SHE'S COUGHING UP BLOOD! PLEASE SEND AN AMBULANCE." Yoonji yelled into the phone, sounding panicked for the first time in her life.

"Hm? Was that Yoonji yelling?" Himchan looked over from the group and all of them followed his gaze. They saw Sanha on her hands and knees and Yoonji was trying to pick her up. They all looked at Daehyun who had a dark expression wash across his face. He wanted to help, he wanted to rush over and take care of Sanha but he couldn't just ditch everyone like that.

"Come on  Sanha...we need to get to the parking lot....It's only a few feet away. We can make it." Sanha was in her own world as Yoonji struggled to bring her friend onto her feet. Miraculously when she heard the sirens getting closer, Yoonji found the strength and with her arm hooked under Sanha's, she stood her up and the two shuffled closer to the ambulance that pulled up. The PD said that there was enough to work with and that anything with the sound of the siren in the background was now useless. The guys looked over and saw that the girls were now over at the ambulance.

"No...no..." Daehyun took off running to the ambulance with the rest of B.A.P following him. They ignored their managers call and kept running until they reached the parking lot. When there, Daehyun saw Sanha's stained red lips and terrifyingly pale complication. She was strapped to the gurney as the two paramedics loaded her into the back of the ambulance. "What happened? What's wrong?!" Daehyun grabbed Yoonji's arm tightly trying to get an answer out of her. He knew that getting any sort of answer out of Yoonji now would be pointless. She was sobbing heavily as she was helped up into the back of the ambulance with Sanha. The boys had to watch as both girls were driven straight to the hospital. Daehyun looked to the ground and saw three or four tissues covered in blood. He didn't want those to be from Sanha. He didn't want to know that the girl he liked was sick. That wasn't allowed.

-----------------------------

~Please comment~

">

 

 

Blog~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/374509