Backstage meetings

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Sanha had gotten use to flashing her VIP pass as she entered the backstage area at Music Bank. The familiar staff would just look at her before running off to complete the task the PD had given them. Walking through the crowded hallways filled with sound equipment and stage props was always exciting for her. No two stages were the same and she had come to expect only the best from Korea's top artists. Occasionally she would  sneak into a room that was doing an interview and just watch her favourite kpop idols become nervous in front of the camera. But not today; she was on a mission. To deliver the seven meals she made only an hour ago. Her brother and his group members always ate takeout food and it bothered Sanha to no end. With her hands filled with two bags over flowing with food, Sanha couldn't answer her phone. Cursing, she stopped walking so she could put the food down and answer her phone. As soon as she put the food down something knocked into her, it felt like she got hit by a truck. She went crashing to the floor as the thing that hit her stayed pinned on her body.

"I'M SO SORRY!" Someone with a thick Busan accent said to her. Sanha opened her eyes and saw she was only inches away from B.A.P's main vocal Jung Daehyun. He helped her up as the other members of B.A.P came running over to drag him to the stage. Daehyun bowed to her, apologised and then ran off with his friends to go perform. Sanha looked at her clothes and cursed as she was now covered in dirt and all other unknown substances that were on the floor. By then her phone had started ringing again and she answered it angrily.

"Hello?!" Sanha yelled and the person on the other end of the line let out a little chuckle.

"Sanha~ Are you coming to visit oppa today?~" Her brother said using the little aegyo he had. Sanha hung up the phone and headed down the hall to BtoB's dressing room. She didn't even bother knocking and walked in as Sungjae was changing his shirt.

"YAH! SEO SANHA!" He yelled and tried to cover himself but his stylist smacked him and forced him to let her finish. Sanha rolled her eyes at the BtoB maknae who was the same age as her, but still liked to think of himself as her oppa. The other members grabbed the food out of her hand and started placing it on the table. Eunkwang came over with open arms and hugged his little sister tightly.

"I missed you~!" He said as he hugged her and Sanha just laughed. Her brother never acted like this around anyone else, but for some reason whenever he was with her Eunkwang became like a doting father.  "WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SANHA!" Eunkwang yelled right before the rest of BtoB could eat any of the food.

"We will eat well~" They cheered and began eating. Sungjae watched sadly as his hyungs inhaled their food. Sanha forced Eunkwang to sit down and eat as well. She sat beside him and watched the television that was showing a live viewing of the stage only feet away. Right now B.A.P was performing 'No Mercy' with so much passion that Sanha couldn't take her eyes away. Right away she noticed the very handsome Daehyun who was signing his heart out, hoping that their fans would feel the emotion that they put into it. The boys finished their food and thanked Sanha for all of her hard work. She told them to work hard and cleaned up the mess as the boys filled out of the room to get their mics checked. With the bags now only full of empty containers, moving through the busy hallway was much easier. Yet, she still managed to bump into someone. That someone was none other than Daehyun.

"Oh...you're the same girl as before." He said with a smile on his face. Sanha nodded and looked around as B.A.P and their managers stood off in the distance. "You don't look like staff...are you here to see someone?" Daehyun looked around for anyone who might be searching for her, but she just shook her head.

"No I was here to see my brother." Sanha said awkwardly as she bit her lip. Daehyun noticed how cute she was while she acing shy.

"Your brother? Who's that?" He put his hands in his pockets and tried to give off a cool vibe but as he leaned against the wall he slipped a little and banged his head off the wall. Sanha covered with her hand and laughed at the bumbling Daehyun who looked just as nervous as she was.

"Seo Eunkwang." She answered and Daehyun looked a bit shocked.

"Eunkwang hyung? I didn't know he had a sister." Daehyun said looking closer at Sanha, trying to find the family resemblance. There was no way anyone would have been able to tell the two were related. Someone yelled Sanha's name and both she and Daehyun turned around to see on of BtoB's manager waving her over.

"Sorry. I have to go. It was nice meeting you." Sanha bowed and ran over to the manager who brought her out to the groups van so she could wait and not look too suspicious to the fans. Daehyun was left standing there watching as Sanha left confidently with the manager.

"Who was that?" Zelo asked as he walked over to his hyung who was still in his own little world.

"Seo Sanha. Eunkwang hyungs little sister." He answered and the two of them headed to the dressing room where Daehyun sat silently, trying to figure out what was bothering him so much about Sanha. There was something about her that wouldn't leave Daehyun's mind. Was it the way she talked? The way she laughed? He looked at the television and saw that BtoB's stage had already ended and that they must have been back at their dressing room. He headed over and bowed deeply as he entered the room that was filled with people. They all greeted Daehyun warmly, but he was concentrated on getting over to Eunkwang. When he finally reached him and they both greeted each other, Daehyun became strangely shy. "Eunkwang hyung....I didn't know you had a sister." When Daehyun mentioned Sanha, Eunkwang instantly glared at him. There was only one reason why any man talked to him about Sanha.

"No I won't give you her number. Now get out."  Eunkwang stormed out of the room leaving the rest of BtoB silent.

"You asked him about Sanha didn't you?" Hyunsik asked as the stylists fixed his hair. When Daehyun nodded he and Ilhoon burst out laughing leaving Daehyun very confused. "NEVER. I repeat NEVER. Ask Eunkwang about Sanha."

"He is super protective of her. I've known her since I was a trainee and I think I only ever shook her hand once." Ilhoon said looking at his phone. "But~ since hyung isn't here and I am clumsy enough to leave my phone on the table and leave the room..." Ilhoon put his phone down and walked away and pretended to be busy talking to Minhyuk and Peniel. Daehyun laughed and grabbed Ilhoon's phone which was open to his contact page. Scrolling down, he found Sanha's number and quickly scribbled it down. Since he and the other B.A.P members weren't allowed phones, he was going to have to find a the perfect time to call her. As Daehyun left the room he waved bye to everyone and winked at Ilhoon who winked back.  

--------------------

~Please comment~