Chapter 15 - The School’s Festival Pt. 3 - The Cafe

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 


 

Minyoung’s POV

We, the ‘pretending’ boys, are still dressed in our beauty pageant uniforms as we walk outside the auditorium.

The show ended with Sungjong as the winner, well, I accept it since he’s my friend.

I am now walking to my dorm, despite that it’s still noon.

“Jinyoung!!” someone called out. I turned around to see who it is.

“Oh? Taeyang, why?” I asked him. He turned his gaze away. “Huh?”

“Uh.. Sorry you didn’t won. For me, you should have been the winner, instead of Sungjong, you’re way much prettier-.. I mean cooler than that guy. The judges are blind, or maybe he paid them so he will win. Aish!! that guy.” he said, still not looking facing me. “Why can’t he seem to look at me? But what he said, is it true? That’s so kind of him.”

“Thanks. And don’t blame yourself, or Sungjong. It’s a contest, someone will win and the others will lose. I guess, I’m one of those who lose. But it’s ok, since Sungjong is a friend of mine.” I explained.

“Oh… ok. By the way, do you have any plans tomorrow?” he asked and finally looked at me. “Is he asking me out? wait, what am I saying, I’m in my guy form. Oh man..” I sighed.

I shook my head. He smiled.

“Do you want to join me in my plan for the event tomorrow?” he asked. “Oh no.. What event will this one be? The beauty pageant almost killed me and my friends.”

“What event?” I nervously asked. “Please no weird events. Please no weird events.”

“The café. So will you join?” he asked me again. “Phew.. no weird events, it’s just a café.”

“Sure.” I replied and smiled.

“Good. Now, help me find 10 more students to join us.” he said. “Huh? 10 more?”

“Why do we need 10 more students? Don’t you have enough workers? or maybe, you didn’t even have any? Taeyang!!” I scolded him.

“Um.. well, yeah I don’t have any. But you’ll still help me right?” he asked.

I nodded. “Anyway, why don’t you ask your friends? The ones that entered the beauty pageant with you.” he suggested. “Hmm.. maybe he’s right and I’m sure they don’t have any plans for tomorrow.”

“Ok, I’ll ask them. I’ll just inform you when I’m done.” I said and walked to where I think my friends are.

Taeyang stopped me from walking.

“Wait. Umm.. why don’t we ask them together? I’ll come with you.” he suggested and pulled me to the wrong direction.

“It’s this way. They’re maybe at the dorm building.” I pointed to way to the dorm and walked together with Taeyang.

 

Yuna’s POV

I’m with Melody. We were just chatting about random things.

Suddenly, three guys approached us. One of them is Chi hoon. And I can notice that Melody knew the others.

“Oh! President! Vice President!” she greeted them with a smile. “Bwoh?!! You mean this is Melody’s Donghoon? Oh… so I finally met him.” I smiled as I scanned the guy from head to toe.

“Young-A, this is Donghoon, our president and that’s our vice president, Tae Jun.” Melody introduced them to me. “Hi, nice to meet you two, I’m Young-A.” I greeted them and smiled. “They look awkward. Why can’t they look at us?”

I can feel someone nudging me. It’s Chihoon. He faked a cough. “Oh yeah. Chris, this is Chi hoon, my friend.” I introduced him. Melody greeted him and smiled.

“So.. You guys know each other?” I asked Chihoon as I pointed to Donghoon and Tae Jun. They just nodded. “Oh..” me and Melody said in unison.

I suddenly noticed Seungyun sitting on a bench alone, I can see a frown on her face, it seems like she’s thinking about something.

“Seunghyun!!” I called out for her. She turned to my direction, changed her expression, and smiled. She approached me.

“Hey, what wron-“ I was about to ask her why she’s sad, when Tae Jun cut my sentence.

“Seunghyun?” he said and smiled. “Hello.” he greeted.

“You know Tae Jun?” Melody asked Seungyun.

 “I wish I don’t, but unfortunately, I do.” she said.

“Hey… what’s with the ‘unfortunately’?” Tae Jun whined and pouted.

“They look like a couple, having a lovers’ quarrel.”

They were bickering with each other, but stopped, when Minyoung and some guy approached us.

“Hey, I have some news for all of you.” Minyoung approached me.

“What news?” I said,  while Melody and Seungyun came closer to hear what the news about.

“There would be an event tomorrow, and I need you all to join me and my partner, Taeyang” she pointed the guy next to her. The guy waved at us, so we did the same. “We’re planning a café, and well, we are currently lacking of students to work with us, so I’m asking if you guys can join us and maybe invite your other friends too.” Minyoung continued.

“Hmm.. sure. And by other friends, why don’t you, Donghoon and Tae Jun join with us?” I asked Chihoon. He turned his gaze to his friends and they nodded, so he nodded as well.

“Great! Now we only need 4 more. By the way, where is Wooyoung and Junsu?” Minyoung asked. “They might be in their dorms now.” I replied.

“Let’s go and ask them too.” Melody pulled me with her to the dorm building and the rest followed.

On the way to the dorm building, we saw them laughing with two guys. “Junsu, Wooyoung!!” Melody called out and all of us approached them.

“Hi!!” Sooyoung and Saeyoung greeted in unison.

“Who are they?” Seungyun asked pointing the two guys with them.

“Oh! This Hyunseok and that is Junyeon, they’re our friends.” Sooyoung introduce them.

“Hello, the name’s Young-A, this is Chris, Seunghyun, Jinyoung, Taeyang, Tae Jun, Donghoon and Chi hoon, we are all pleased to meet you.” I said as I pointed to each person I introduced and smiled in the end.

“Anyways, what are you guys laughing about a while ago?” Melody asked.

“We better not talk about it. It’s nothing important.” Junyeon suggested as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I can sense it’s about him.”

“It’s about him.” Hyunseok revealed. “Told you.”

“Back in the contest, he almost fainted when ...” Hyunseok was explaining it, when Junyeon cut his sentence. “At least I didn’t spaced out.” he proudly said, then they stick their tongues out on each other.

We laughed. “Don’t mind them. By the way, why’d you guys came here?” Saeyoung asked.

“Oh right! We like to ask you guys to join our café, we need some workers. You can join too Hyunseok, Junyeon. It’ll be fun.” Minyoung said.

Hyunseok and Junyeon stopped fighting, and agreed.

“Finally we have enough workers! Let’s get started.” Minyoung said and all of us gathered in a circle. “Ok..Umm.. Wooyoung, Junyeon, Seunghyun and Tae Jun will be the waiters. Hyunseok and Junsu will be the bartenders. Young-a, Chihoon, Chris and Donghoon will be the chefs. Me and Jinyoung are the managers, so we’re the ones that will buy all the items that are needed.” Taeyang explained.

“Is that ok, guys?” Taeyang asked. “Yeah!” we all agreed.

“Ok, that’s settled. Let’s go Jinyoung and buy all that is needed.” Taeyang held Minyoung’s hand and walk off.

We bid goodbye to each other and walk to our dorms.

 

Minyoung’s POV

After shopping around the mall. Me and Taeyang rested for a while. He’s now in the bookstore, he said he’ll just buy something. “That nerdy guy.”

While waiting for him, I saw a vending machine not far from where I am. I went ahead and buy a bottle of water. I reached for it, but instead of having a bottle of water, I get a cola. “I might have pushed the wrong button.”

I was so frustrated that I didn’t notice I was shaking the can of cola, so when I opened it, the cola splashed all over my uniform. “Oh great, now my uniform is wet. Ughh..”

I was so angry at my cola but still keeps on drinking it. It’s almost empty.

Suddenly, Taeyang came to me. “Hey-.. Woah! what happened to you?” he asked.

I sighed. “I was thirsty so I went to buy a bottle of water but instead of having that, I get this. I didn’t notice I was shaking it, and when I opened it, it splashed all over me.” I explained in an angry tone.

“Aww.. poor you. Wait here..” he said then went to his bag and brought a towel.

He offered me the towel. “Umm..thanks.” I reached for it. “By the way, why do you have a towel in your bag?” I asked, while patting the towel on my uniform.

“I play soccer sometimes.” he said. I stopped from drying myself. “Wait.. you mean you have your sweats in this towel.” I came to realize as I looked at the towel with a disgusted face.

“No. I didn’t attend my soccer practice today, because I promised you that I’ll support you on the beauty pageant.” he explained. “He did that just to support me? aww…”

“Oh.. umm.. thanks.” I can’t help but smile.

I continued on drying my uniform, while Taeyang bought something in the vending machine.

“Here.” he said. I looked up to see a bottle of water in his hand.

“Huh?” is all I can say.

“Let’s trade your cola for my bottle of water.” he explained.

“B-but my cola is half empty.” I said.

“It’s ok.” he said with smile and still offered me his bottle of water.

We traded our beverages and I also gave his towel back.

We walked together until we reach the dorm building. While on the way, we took some small sips from our beverages. We bid goodbye to each other when we finally reached it.

I was about to open the door to my room when I realize something.

“Wait.. if we both drank on the same can of cola, does that means we had…

    an indirect kiss?!!”

 

 


 

Author’s Note:

Hello!! Sorry for the long wait, but here it is.

An indirect kiss, eh? I wrote a lot for Minyoung, because _shuppylove is the one who comments the most. So if you want a moment for your character, then comment below.

The next chap will be the part 2 of the café event.