Chapter 1 - The Beginning

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

 

   Kim Yuna || Kim Young-A

 


 

Yuna's POV

I was infront of the school, ready to go to my class as a second year highschool student, when I heard some girls screaming.

I followed them and I was shocked when I saw some of my fellow students. Boys actually, you may ask why.

I'm a girl, pretending to be a boy just to find my prince charming in this school, an all boys' school.

Ok, back to the annoying screaming girls, they are like admiring my fellow schoolmates. They even have some pictures of them.

I know creepy, right? They all got those things in this small store, not far from here.

"What is this?" I murmured

"It's the greetings for all the students of this school." the girl beside me suddenly talked.

"Huh?"

"This all boys' school has a bunch of sister schools all around here in Korea, that's why they're popular." she said.

"Ah.." I nodded.

"The boys just came from their dormitories, this 5 minutes distance between their dorms and school is the only time girls can see them." she continued.

"Ok." I replied.

"OMG!!! They are so handsome, all of them." a girl shouted.

"I know!! I wish one of them will marry me." another girl responded.

"Seriously, these girls are delusionals, like they can do that."

"Buy pictures of them here!!, you can't buy these anywhere else, just here." a lady, in her mid 20s, said.

"What are they, celebrities? Who would even buy those?"

I was talking to myself, when I didn't notice I was late in my class.

"Oh no!! the teacher would kill me. Run Yuna, Run!!"



No one's POV

In the classroom.

"Hey guys!! I heard there's a tranfer student from Ireland." one of the students shouted.

"Woah!! Ireland? I bet he has blue eyes and has a very white complexion."

"Oh!!" all the students said.

"I bet he's handsome, or maybe cute." a gay student said.

"Students!! Students!! I'm here, so please settle yourselves, sit down, sit down." the teacher said calmly.

"I will be your teacher again this year." he added.

"Aww.. poor us..again.." one of the students shouted.

"Hey!! I'll be better this time, by the way, I have to introduce a tranfer student from Ireland. Come in now." he said.



Yuna's POV

"I'm ready!!"

I walked through the room like a gangster, I don't know if I look funny with it or not.

"He doesn't even look like an Irish." one of the students said, I think he's the leader in this class.

The teacher wrote my korean name in the blackboard, so the students may know it.

"Are you sure he's Irish? Doesn't seem like it." he said.

"How do you pronounce it?" he asked.

"Kim Young-A" I said.

"Oh..." the class said simultaneously.

"He doesn't even have an accent!! Fake!!" he shouted which led the students to laugh.

"Tsk..Such a bad personality."

"Shhh....Be good to him, I'll be back in a minute, I forgot something in the teacher's lounge." the teacher said.

"Yes sir." a student said, who I think is the most behaved person in the class.

I was walking towards my seat, when someone suddenly tripped me. I looked at him.

"You may be a little cute, but I'm cuter than you." he told to me. I think he's gay.

I just stared at him, before standing up again.

"I'm on my seat now, finally!!"

"This school better be a good one or else, I might change my mind in studying here."

"No, no, I can't change my mind, I have to find my prince charming first."

After my class has ended, I walked around the school, searching for the bathroom.

"Ughh..where is it? where is the bathroom? I need to pee, like right now!!!"

"Umm..Excuse me, where can I find the bathroom?" I asked a guy, a 'cute' guy to be exact.

"The bathroom is in the end of this hallway, just go straight." he said.

"Thank you." I replied then goes straight to the bathroom as fast as I can.

"Oh! by the way, what dorm are you in? huh?" he asked, which I didn't even replied on, for I am now too far from him.

"At least one of the students here are nice."

I walked towards the bathroom door, and inside one of the stalls.

"At last, I got the chance to pee, wait! is that something to be proud of? well in this kind of state, yes."

When I was doing my 'thing', I heard someone whispering in one of the bathroom stalls.

"What if someone finds out that I'm not a guy, that I'm a girl, It's going to be a disaster!"

"What?!! I'm not the only girl here, and what did she says? she's also pretending to be a guy?"

"Such a small world, is it?"