Chapter 7 - You're My Tutor

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

Paek Sooyoung || Paek Jung Su

 


 

Taeyang's POV

He is still behind me. I kept looking at him, I don't know why, but maybe because I know he's planning something unexpected.
Or something else.. "Nevermind."

Minyoung's POV

The teacher is talking about something about our country's history. "Blah..blah..blah.."
I'm not listening to anything the teacher was saying. So I just played with my pen, while I was playing with it, it accidentally jumped from my desk to Taeyang's head. "Uh oh..someone would be angry, again!"
"Ouch!" I heared him said, he turned his head to me. "I am so dead!"
"Hey, Weirdo!! Is this your pen?" he asked me with an angry face. "He really likes calling me weirdo."
"Umm.." I didn't said yes, but I nodded.
"Did you hit me on purpose?"  he asked. "I wanted to yes, but it's an accident, I didn't hit him on purpose."
I shook my head. "It's an accident. Sorry.."
"Liar!"
he said. "Ughh.. is he deaf? I said it's an accident."
As he turned his back, I imitated him and made some funny faces. "Liar! Sheesh.."

Saeyoung's POV

Jinyoung was talking with the guy in her front. They looked like a boyfriend scolding his girlfriend for being jealous. If they were a couple, I bet they'll be a cute one.
As I was looking at the 'cute couple'. Someone caught my attention. It's Ilhoon. I should talk to him after class.
A few minutes later, the bell rang. It's lunch time. All the students went to the cafeteria.
The fences are transparent, so you will be able to see who's outside. Unfortunately, you will see girls freaking out about the boys, I mean us.
They even have fansigns that has the name of the students, Young-A, Chris, Jinyoung and even mine, Wooyoung! "How did they found out about our names?"
"Creepy girls.."
Young-A said. We're having lunch in the same table. We the 'pretending' boys.
"Why are they wasting their time in doing those fansign?" Chris said.
"Don't they have a life?" Jinyoung said.
"These girls.. if I only knew, they're pretending to be boys, just to be with their crushes."
"Talking about crushes, where is Ilhoon?" I couldn't find him anywhere in the cafeteria.
So I decided to leave the girls and find him.

Melody's POV

"Where is Wooyoung going?" I asked Jinyoung.
"He told me, he forgot something in the classroom." he replied.
"Ah..ok.." I said.
"I should also go, now. See you in class, Young-a." I said. I wanted to  wait for Young-A to finish, but he has a lot of food in his tray, so I left him.
"Ok." he said while he have some food in his mouth. "Geez..this kid."
I was walking down the hallway going to our classroom, when someone tapped my shoulder.
I turn around to see who it is. To my shock, it's my friend, Sungjong. He's gay. He's here to, you know, flirt with the boys.
"Who's that?" I realized he's with someone.
"Oh! This is my best friend, Jungsu." he said.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Chris." I said. You can see the shock on her face.
"B-but Sungjong told me, you're a girl." he said, which made me glared at Sungjong.
"I can explain." Sungjong tried to calm me down, but nooo... it didn't.
"Explain what? That you told somebody that I'm a girl, now my disguise is ruined." I said.
"The thing is, he's not a boy, he's also a girl, just like you, she's here to have some FUN!!!" this guy is really gay, obviously..
"So you're not a boy?" I asked her.
She nodded. "Yeah!" Sungjong suddenly said.
"Ok, my real name is Melody, but call me Chris, ok?" I said.
"Sure, my name is Sooyoung. Nice to meet you." she said and we shook hands.
"And for you, please don't tell anybody, about our secret, ok?" I said to Sungjong.
"Ok, bye." I bid, and left.

Yuna's POV

Wooyoung left, then Chris, and now Minyoung looks like leaving me.
"I should go ahead. See you later!" he said, then left me.
I shouldn't eat a lot, I couldn't even stand now. I should stay here for a bit.
"Excuse me." somebody suddenly talked to me. I turned around to see his face.
"Can I sit here?" he asked. "Wait! Aren't you the guy, who asked me about the bathroom yesterday? It is you!" he explained.
Now that he mentioned it, he is the one who helped me.
"Oh yeah! By the way, thanks again. And you can sit here, it's not taken." I said.
"Thanks!" he said.
"You're one of my classmates, right?" he asked. I nodded.
"By the way, I didn't get your name." he said.
"Kim Young-A, yours?" I asked.
"Lee Chi Hoon. It's nice to meet you, Young-A." he said. "Oh..Chi Hoon, so cute!!"
"It's nice to meet you too." I said.
The bell suddenly rang. "Aww.. Why now?!! Stupid bell."
"I have to go now, I guess..Bye!!" I bid to him.
"Yeah, sure. See you later!!" he said. "Oh so I wish!!"
I stood up and walk towards the cafeteria exit. Before I got to the end, I turned to him, and saw that he's now surrounded by his friends.

Sooyoung's POV

I just met Melody, a friend of Sungjong, my best friend.
I'm now eating with Sungjong. Just me and him. And someone came up to us.
"Hello!! You're the new student, right? the smart one in History?" he asked.
"Umm..yeah, why?" I answered.
"Umm..well, it's because I'm not good at that subject, so I'm asking you, if it's okay that you tutor me?" he asked. "Huh? Of all people, why me?"
"Why me? Why not someone else? I'm sure, you'll find one." I said.
"But you're the smartest in our class, and Sungjong told me you're nice, so I picked you. So can you be my tutor, umm?" he asked me again.
"Jungsu!" Sungjong said to him.
"Please Jungsu.." he said while pouting.
"Yeah, sure. But what will you do for me in return?" I asked.
"Anything! Just don't go beyond what a person can actually do." he said.
"So what you say? Deal?" he continued.
"Deal!" I agreed.

 


 

Author's Note:

Hello !! Here is the fifth girl, congratz to Jaeseonggie !!

I picked you because you have a great app, it's not on private, and you comment in the story.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter !! Comment please !!