Chapter 18: The School’s Festival Pt. 4 - The Concert [cont.]

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

Note that it’s a double update, so please read the previous chapter, before this one.

 


 

Saeyoung’s POV

So here I am in the concert. Although I’m glad that it’s not crowded too much, Min is making me go much deafer when she screams at Junyeon’s band playing at the stage.

“Omo !! Isn’t he so cute? Yeonnie !!” she was fangirling over Junyeon. “Yeonnie? Since when did she call him Yeonnie?”

Junyeon’s band was playing their next song, which was more sweet-sounding than the last. Hear this – click.

I caught Junyeon looking my way while singing the song. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

I can see Min smiling wider than usual. “Maybe Junyeon was looking at Min, not me, I mean, how can he look at a guy and sing a song about his love for a girl? That’ll be weird.”

I let out a bitter laugh. Min looked at me and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I replied. She turned back at the stage, while I kept my eyes on her.

“What do I have that Min doesn’t? Nothing.”

I was so focus on Min that I didn’t notice that the band is now walking off stage.

Junyeon approached our table.

“Hey. Did you guys like it?” Junyeon asked both of us.

“I like it a lot, especially the last one.” Min said. Junyeon smiled, and then looked at me.

“How about you, Wooyoung? Did you like it?” he asked me.

“It- it’s ok.” I said as I shrugged. “I actually like it.”

“That’s all?” he asked. I nodded.

“Umm… I’ll go get us something to drink, I’ll be right back.” Min said and disappeared from our sight.

Junyeon took the seat beside me. “Did you know the last song I sung with my band? It was for my childhood friend, she left for America, I never seen her again since, but I’m still in love with her. Her name is-” When Junyeon was about to say the name, Min appeared with our drinks.

“So Junyeon is in love with someone else, I wanna know her.”

 

Minyoung’s POV

It was 9 PM now. I didn’t get enough sleep last night because Taeyang kept texting me to accompany him to the concert, since he’s not a social person.

We are sharing a table with Yuna and Chihoon right now.

“Oh !! There’s a cruise ship.” Yuna exclaimed and pointed at something.

We turned our backs and saw it. It was indeed a cruise ship.

“Wow. I didn’t know our school will rent a cruise ship for the concert.” Chihoon said, still amazed by it.

“Let’s go there, Jinyoung.” Taeyang said and dragged me with him.

We boarded the ship. Taeyang scanned the ship for a while, as if it was his first time to step on a huge ship. “He’s such a kid.”

I yawned as I covered my mouth.

“Look !!” he said and pointed at the sky.

We walked towards the moon. It was so beautiful.

I looked at Taeyang. He was lying down in the middle of the deck. I rushed to him.

“Hey. What are you doing? Get up, someone might see you.” I persuaded him to get up, but he didn’t obey me.

“Don’t worry. No one is here but us. Come, lay down.” Taeyang offered as he pat the space beside him.

I look around to confirm that we are alone at the deck. We are, so I did what he told me and laid down beside him.

 

Taeyang’s POV

We spent a lot of our time looking at the moon.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” I said, not knowing I was now talking to myself.

I looked at Jinyoung, he fell asleep. “I might have taken so much of his sleep time texting him last night.”

I was carefully scanning his face, when I found myself moving towards it. Until he spoke, “Taeyang?”

“Ah..” I realized what I was doing so I back away and turn to my side.

“What was that? Was I planning to kiss him? On the lips? Am I gay?”

Jinyoung looked at me, I stood up quickly and ran away from the ship. “I’m not gay !!!”

 

Seungyun’s POV

Taejun and I attended the concert with our ‘blind dates’. Taejun set me up with this. “Argh.. This guy always brings me trouble.”

“You are so cute.” The girl named Hara said, she’s Taejun’s date. While my date is named Dohee.

“I know.” Taejun proudly said. “So conceited.”

“Not you Taejun, him.” Hara said and then pointed at me. I let out a small laugh.

They’re cute and all but I’m a girl, so dating them is really weird.

“Let’s play a game. The Ultimate Lie Detector Test game.” Dohee suggested.

They started the game, before Taejun and I can even answer.

They brought out a lie detector toy.

“Ok, so you strap your hand here and we ask the questions, when you lie, your hand will get shock. But if you tell the truth, it’ll make a ‘ding’ sound.” Hara explained the instructions of the game.

Taejun was first. “Were you glancing at that girl’s legs the entire time?” Hara asked him as she pointed at the legs of a girl on the other table. He denied it and got zap by the lie detector. “This ert.”

“Do you look at a girl’s face before dating her?” Dohee asked another question. Taejun denied it again and got zap again. “Argh!!” Taejun groaned in pain. “I’m liking this game.”

After a bunch of questions, that made Taejun’s hands go almost numb. It was my turn.

“So were YOU glancing at that girl’s legs the entire time?” Hara then asked me the same question.

“No.” I answered. Then we heard a ding sound, which means I’m telling the truth. The girls smiled.

“Do you look at a girl’s face before dating her?” Dohee asked. I said no again. And the lie detector makes a ding sound again.

They asked me a lot about dating girls, which I said no to. The results were the same, I was telling the truth. Then they asked me a peculiar question.

“Have you liked a guy before?” Dohee asked. “Oh no, if I say yes they’ll think I’m gay. If I say no, then this lie detector will zap my hand.”

Before I can even answer, Taejun pulled the strap out of my hand, and told the girls, “It’s getting dark, we should get going. You two take care.”

Hara was about to whine but she immediately gave up. “Ok, fine. Bring your other friend next time, what’s his name again? Oh! Donghae, ok. Bye !!” Then they’ve left.

“Donghae? My brother? He’s friends with Taejun? Maybe it’s another Donghae. There’s a lot of guys whose names are the same.”

I looked at Taejun the entire way to the dorm.

He then bid goodbye. I was about to ask him who was that Donghae that was mentioned by Hara. But he quickly disappeared from my sight. “Maybe tomorrow.”

 

Donghoon’s POV

I borrowed my assistant from Young-A for a moment, since I want him to make some errands for me.

I was just explaining to him the errand when someone appeared in front of us.

“Hey Chris, drink with us. Let’s party !! How about you president?” Chanjo, one of the student council representatives, said, offering me and Chris a drink.

I shook my head, but it seems like Chris agreed to drink it.

Chris drank the whole glass. “It’s yummy, what is this?” Chris asked Chanjo.

Chanjo was about to answer, when I dragged Chris away from the crowd.

We’re at a stairway. “Ok, so what I was saying is that I want you to-” I was telling Chris my errand, when I noticed he was a little wobbly. “Is he drunk?”

“I didn’t……… know that drink was……… alcoholic.” Chris said, between his hiccups.

He then lost his balance. Gladly I was there to catch him.

“President.” he said, while smiling at me, then something unexpected happened. He kissed me, on the lips. I repeat, on the lips.

It was completely wrong, but I didn’t push away. He then passed out on my arms.

I looked at him for a moment. I carried him to his dorm which was not so far.

“Why didn’t push him away when we kiss?”

 

No one’s POV

A camera flash can be seen nearby where Chris and Donghoon kissed.

“Ha! So that’s why you don’t like me, you like a guy instead.” The owner of the camera smiled as she looked at the photo she just taken.

 


 

Author’s Note:

I know you’re getting tired of my apologies, but again, sorry for the late update. It’s a double update, though.

So there are some girls that will make our protagonists jealous. And the surprise kiss was given to Donghoon and Melody. Tell me what you think about the chapters. Thanks. ^^