Chapter 8 - You're the Reason

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

Song Seung Yun || Song Seung Hyun

 


 

Saeyoung's POV

"Where is Ilhoon?"
"Huh?" someone tapped my shoulders.
"You dropped this." he said as he gave me my hankerchief.
"Oh! Thanks! Wait, Jun Yeon!!" I realized that he's my room mate Ho Jun Yeon.
"Oh! Wooyoung! What are you doing here anyway?" he asked.
"I'm searching for Ilhoon. Do you know where he went?" I asked him.
"Nope. Why are you searching for him, are you friends with him?" he said.
"Umm.. no.. it's just that.. I want to talk to him, that's all." I said.
"Why him? I'm here. You can talk to me." he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Umm.. but-" I was about to say something. When he suddenly dragged me to the rooftop.
"Ta-da!! Welcome to my second home!!" he said. "Home?" I was curious.
"Here is where I'm in peace, escaping from the screaming girls, the scolding teachers, the noise of the classrooms. You're welcome here, anytime you want. Just you." he said with all smiles.
"Ok. That's cool. But why did you dragged me here? Classes will start in a few minutes." I explained, he just give me his oh-so popular grin.
"Let's bail our class..It's not that important, besides, it's just the second day of school. No one will notice." he said.
"But-" he cut me off. "I'll take all the blame for this, just stay with me for a while, you did told me you want someone to talk to, right? So talk to me." he tried to comfort me. And he did.
I sighed in defeat. "Ok. So what do we talk about?" I asked. "Anything will be fine." he replied and smiled.

 

Minyoung's POV

I went to our class, and saw that Wooyoung is not there. "Where is she? I thought that she came here."
"Umm.. I should asked someone. But.. I don't know anyone yet, except from one, arghh.. Of all people.. Taeyang.."
I build up my courage and asked him. "Have you seen my friend? The guy who sits beside you?" he just looked at me and went back to what he's doing.
"Arghh.. Did he just ignore me?!!"
I gave up, I better not know it, than talking to someone, who just keep on igoring me.
"Such a bad person." I said, as if I'm pertaining it to him.
"Such a weird person." he got back at me.
The teacher came, and talked about our subject for today.
The teacher told us to write a poem about why we chose this school to study on.
I brought out my notebook and pen. I noticed that Taeyang has no pen. He turned to me.
"Umm.." he was shy to asked me for a ballpen. "Here!" I offer my pen to him. "Come on, get it." he was hesitating, so I put the pen in his hand.
"Thanks! You're not bad after all, weirdo." he thanked me, and called me weirdo again.
"My name is Jinyoung, not weirdo. And you're welcome." I said, we laughed for a while, and he turn around to start his poem.
"Hmm.. I should also start mine. But how?"
An idea came to my mind and I started my poem. "Why did I chose this school? Well, let's just say it's because of someone, very special."
I giggled as I continue in writing my poem.

 

Melody's POV

Dismissal time!! My favorite time of the day...
Yuna is not with me. She's in the library, I know it's unbelievable, but it's real.
I walked in the hallway, full of people. Sometimes I'll bumped into some, maybe three times.
Suddenly I tripped and fell on the floor. A guy came up to me and lend me a hand.
I was shocked, it's Donghoon, my crush. "Need a hand?" he said.
"Uh..yeah.." I said and took his hand. He pulled me up. "You're new here?" he asked.
I nodded. "My name is-" I cut him off. "Lee Dong Hoon. I know. Mine's Chris." I said straightforwardly.
"How did you know my name?" he asked. "Oh shoot!! Come on Melody, think of an excuse."
"You're quite popular, so I've heard your name and all." I said.
"Really? Me, popular? Not at all. I'm just the student council president." he said.
"You are?!" I was suprised.
"Yeah, by the way, why don't you join the student council? It's fun. We will arrange every event of the school." he explained.
"Sure!" I said. Even if I agreed, he doesn't smile, not at all. He just nodded.
"Why don't I show you the way to the student council? Come with me." he offered. I followed him.
"Let's see...what position is vacant?" he searched the bulletin board.
"Aha!! Here's a position, my assistant. Is that okay?" he asked. "Me as his assistant? that means I will be by his side most of the time? Hell yeah!!"
"That's even better!! How will I apply?" I asked.
"You're hired!" he suddenly told me.
"Huh? How come?" I asked.
"Well, the next event is coming up and we really need someone who will join us, and that's you. It's urgent, so I hired you right away." he explained.
"Ok, when will I start working?" I asked. "You can start tomorrow. See ya!!" he said and bid goodbye.

 

Sooyoung's POV

I don't know why, but I agreed to tutor this guy, named Hyungseok.
We decided to meet up at the main gate. So, after my last class I headed to the gate.
On my way to it, I bumped into a guy, a tall guy. He's scary.
"Uh.. I'm sorry." I apologized. He looked at me.
"That's okay, I'm sorry for bumping into you. What's your name?" he said, he seems nice, despite his appearance.
But... "Why does he want to know the name of someone who he just accidentally met?"
"Jungsu." I said to him.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Seunghyun, have you ever met someone named Song Donghae?" he asked. "Who's that?"
I shook my head. "No, sorry." I said.
"Oh, ok. Thanks." he said, and left.
"Who's that, Donghae guy? Hmm.."
I continued my path and saw that Hyungseok was already at the gate. I approached him.
"Hey!" he said. "Why are you late?" he asked.
"There was this guy I bumped into, he asked me something, it took long, and so." I explained.
He just nod and we walked towards the dormitory.
While we're walking, I suddenly asked him, "Do you know someone who's name is Song Donghae?"
He was shocked when I said the name. "How did you know him?" he asked.
"I don't know him, but someone just asked me about him. And why do you looked suprised when I said his name? Do you know him?" I said.
"Well, apparently.. Yes, I do. He's my friend, back when we were freshmen. But.." he explained.
"But what?" I asked. "He died two years ago. No one knows why, it just happened so fast. Some says he committed suicide." he said with sorrowful eyes.
"That's so sad..." I said.
The frown in his face dissapeared and was replaced by a smile. "Well!! Let's go in!!" he said cheerfully.
I realized that we're already at the front of his dorm.
He opened the door, and let me in. His dorm was huge, but he did toldme he has a room mate.
"Where is that guy? He sure disappear a lot. Oh well.. Let's start!!" he said. And we sat on his study table.
"How ironic! He has a study table, but he doesn't study. I don't have one, but I do study. He is a peculiar person, in a good way. Hehe.."
"Ok, what subject?" I asked him.
"Math!! I hate math, a lot! Well, who doesn't?" he said with a smile.
"Ok, math it is!!" I said and we started.

 

Seung Yun's POV

"No matter what happens, I will find them my brother, after all, it's for you."
I was thinking of how I will start my research on my brother's death. He was in this school, before. He was a cheerful guy, everybody loves him for his happy-go-lucky personality.
No one ever expect that he will die so soon. He died two years ago, it was said that a group of students of this school tortured him and that was the reason he committed suicide. The police helped us to find the culprit, but not for long.
Until, they gave up, and I, his twin sister, took all the responsibility and done all of this disguise, to gave justice to my twin brother's death.
I was about to leave school and go home, when I realized that I forgot something in the library. I went back to get it, and I bumped into someone.
I asked for his name, it was Jungsu. I introduced my self to him, and also asked him about my brother. To make sure I'm not missing anything, I really have to befriend each and every person in this school. Unfortunately, he doesn't know my brother.
I bid him goodbye, and went to the library.

 


 

Author's Note

Here is the sixth girl, congratz to tabi_bias!!
It's a chapter with drama and fluff at the same time, I hope I did it well.
Little by little the girls are meeting the boys and even liking them.
Please give me your feedbacks everyone!! Sorry for any grammar mistakes and misspelled words.