Chapter 12 - The School's Festival Pt. 1 - The Sports Competition [Cont.]

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

Yuna's POV

I saw the list of the teams, I'm on the same team as Chi Hoon, Melody and Donghoon.
"Oh my!! Chi Hoon and me, while Melody and Donghoon." I smell something!! Oh wait, It's only me. I better go shower now and get on my uniform.

Minyoung's POV

I'm in the locker room. "How can I change? There are boys in here."
I waited for them to go out. "Pheew.. now I can change.."
When I was about to wear my t-shirt, I heared some footsteps approaching.
Gladly, I was able to wear my t-shirt, but because of panic, I went inside my locker.
When I sensed that no one is around anymore, I tried to open it, but it stuck.
"Ugh!! Why won't you open? Argh!!" I tried and tried, but it won't open. I gave up.
"I'll just wait until someone comes. If anyone will." I sighed in dissapointment.
A few minutes later, someone came. That someone called my name. I talked to that someone and asked for help. And then I realized that it was TaeYang.
He teased me at first, but opened it when I said 'the magic word'. "Sometimes, I don't get this guy's attitude, he would be mad at you, then be childish and kill you with his teasing words. Such a bipolar guy.."
He told me that the competition will start soon, so he pulled me with him.

Melody's POV

I'm with Yuna. She's talking about the teams. She's saying that she will stick with Chi Hoon, so I won't have a choice but to partner up with Donghoon, my crush. "Ugh.. friends, always teasing you about your crush."
"And how about you, huh? Don't tell me you have a crush on Chi Hoon?" I . She blushed all of a sudden.
"Aha! I know it! You do have a crush on him." I said. "I do not!" she kept on denying.
"Yes you do!" I said. We kept on teasing each other. I stopped when I heared something.
"Did you hear that?" I asked Yuna. "Hear what?" she asked. "Uh.. Nothing. Let's go!!" I said.
"I was sure I heared something."

Saeyoung's POV

He asked me about Min, again. "I thought he would forget about it."
"How can I introduce Min to him, if she's not even in Korea right now. What to do?"
I just told him a lie and he gave up. I changed the topic and asked him about his crush.
But then, again, a distraction came. The competition will start soon, so we went to our team.
When we're walking, I saw someone familiar. I came to realized that it was someone that I don't wanna see right now, it's Min!!
"Min? What is she doing here? I thought she's in the US?"
"Umm.. Jun Yeon, I forgot to do something, I'll catch up with you later." I said and run away from him.
When Jun Yeon was out of sight, I appraoched Min. She was wearing the St. Blossom's Academy uniform.
"Uh..Excuse me? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her.
"Umm..ok." she replied. I pulled her to a place where there's just the two of us.
"Min, what are you doing here? And why are wearing that uniform?" I asked her, with a bunch of questions.
"Uh.. How did you know my name? And who are you anyway?" she asked me. "Oh, right..I forgot."
"I'm Saeyoung. Your friend back in the USA." I explained. And that is when she realized it really was me.
"Oh my gosh!! Saeyoung!! It is you. I miss you." she said and hugged me tightly.
"Yeah, I miss you too." I hugged her back. But why are you wearing that? and why do you look like a boy?" she asked.
"Well, it's a long story. I'll tell you sooner or later. But what's important is what are you doing here? I thought your family is in the US." I asked.
"We moved here a month ago. I'm actually studying at St. Blossom's Academy." she explained.
"Ohhh...While you're here, can you do me a favor?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure, anything for you." she replied. "Well, I'm pretending to be a boy, as you can see, and I'm
studying at this school, but I'm not called as Saeyoung here, it's Wooyoung. So here's the favor, Can you please be my crush and pretend that I'm a guy?" I explained.
"Ok. Wooyoung..hehe.." she said and giggled.
"Yes!! Come with me, I'll introduce you to my room mate." I said and pulled her with me.

Sooyoung's POV

I'm here at the field, getting ready to be taught by Hyun-seok.
"He's so lively everyday, that's why he's so cute." I shook my head.
"Aish! Sooyoung focus."
"Ok, Jung Su, catch!!" Hyun-seok said, and threw me the ball.
I wasn't expecting it to be so fast, so I failed to catch it, and it even hit me in the head.
"Ouch!! Oww.." I was about to fall. Hyunseok run towards me and caught me.
"Are you ok, Jung Su?" he asked. "What am I saying, of course you're not. I'm sorry." he apologized to me.
I was staring at him for a moment. "Umm.. Jung Su?" that was when I snap back to reality and stopped staring at him. I stood up. "I'm okay. The team might be waiting for us. We better go now." I said.
"Uh..yeah, sure.." he agreed. And we walk back to our team.

Seungyun's POV

I'm sitting beside our team leader, Tae Jun. He's so talkative, he talks about random things.
"Oh my gosh!!  It's killing me!!" I stayed quiet and pretends to be listening, while he keeps on talking.
"Blah.. Blah.. Blah.." he's talking non-stop, again.
I'm glad I saw two people from my team approaching us.
"Hey! Look! It's our team!!" I said to him, pretending to care about the team, I just want him to stop talking.
"Oh yeah!! Let's get ready!!" he said cheerfully. He held my hand and pulled me to the two.

 


 

Author's Note:

So how was it? I hope it's ok. Please give me your feedbacks !!^^
Here are some ideas for the school's festival I have in mind.
The Sports Competition. The Beauty Pageant. The Cafe. The Concert.
And after the school's festival. The Summer Vacation. It's still not final.
Please give me your suggestions, if you have one. Especially for the school's name.