Chapter 16 – The School’s Festival Pt. 3 - The Café [cont.]

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 


 

Minyoung’s POV

I’m making my way to the café, it’s a classroom, and we’re going to use some decorations to make it look like a café.

I was about to step inside, when I saw Taeyang. “Oh no! Why is he so early? What to do? I don’t want to be inside a room with him, alone, just the two of us. Especially because we just had an indirect kiss, but I guess it’s normal for guys, but I’m not a guy! Should I wait for the others? I should just wait for the others.”

I was backing away from the room, when...

“Hey Jinyoung!!” Taeyang greeted. “Oh! Darn it!”

“Where are you going? We’re having the café here. Come inside.” he said, then pulled me inside the room. “No, no. I don’t wanna.”

“Now sit.” he ordered me as he pushed me lightly to the chair beside him.

I just flashed him an awkward smile, before looking away.

I was just looking around the classroom, while Taeyang was writing something in his notebook, he’s writing so fast that he dropped his pen. Me, being the kind person I am, bent down to pick it up, and he did the same thing, so apparently our hands touched.

I looked up, just to see Taeyang’s face close to mine. Suddenly..

“Hey guys!!” someone went inside the classroom and shouted.

I looked at the door. It was Yuna.

“Hey- opps! Did I disturb you guys? I’ll just come back later.” Yuna said, then runs off outside. “Disturb what?”

I looked at Taeyang once again. And our noses were touching each other. I gasped as I back away from his face. Still holding unto the pen, I immediately gave it back to him.

“Thanks.” he chuckled, as he thanked me. He then goes back to his writing.

“Young-A!” I shouted as I run to her, stopping her to leave me alone with Taeyang again.

“Don’t go, stay here.” I said to her, and she did. “Yay!! No more awkwardness.”

A couple of minutes later, more and more of our workers came, until we’re ready to hang the decors and make the recipe.

“So, let’s get started.” Taeyang exclaimed.

“Yeah!!” we all shouted in unison.

 

Melody’s POV

I was assigned to hang the decors on the walls. With my short legs, I wasn’t able to do it without a ladder.

I climbed the ladder and put it up. I did the same thing to the others, so it’ll be symmetric.

I was just putting up the finishing touches, when the ladder suddenly wobbled, causing me to fall, I closed my eyes as I know that I might get hurt from it, but I didn’t fall, gladly someone caught me. I opened my eyes to see who my hero is, it’s Donghoon. “Of all people in here, he’s the one who saved me.”

He puts me down safely, I hugged him as I said thank you so many times.

“No problem. And I saved you because you’re my assistant, what if you get injured, who will organize my paper work?” he jokingly said.

“Paper work?!! Aish!! President!!” I whined.

He chuckled. “Kyeopta.” he said with a smile as he patted my head like a kid.

“Did Donghoon just smiled at me?” I mumbled to myself.

“Yeah, he did.” Yuna, who came out of nowhere, said as she stared at me, smirking. “Young-a!!” I whined.

After a few minutes, we finally finished decorating, so next we’re going to make the recipe.

“So Chris, you make a recipe and the rest of us will taste it. And remember, our customers are mostly girls so make sure it looks good.” Taeyang explained.

Without any hesitation or doubts, I went to the kitchen and started my own recipe. I decided to use oreo and hersey’s chocolate for it. After a long wait, I finally presented it to them.

[click these links to see what Melody baked- oreo cookies, oreo cake, hersey’s chocolate cupcakes]

Everyone was surprised on how good it looks.

“You made this, Chris?” Yuna asked as she gulped. I nodded.

“Wow!!” is all they can say. They immediately took a bite on each.

“So, how was it?” I asked them. By the look on their faces, I can say that they don’t like it.

“I know, it’s awf-“ I was about to accept the truth that it’s tastes awful, when Donghoon suddenly cut my sentence.

“It’s tastes good!!” he shouted. Everyone gave him a look of disbelief.

“Y-yeah, it’s great.” everyone just agreed to what Donghoon said. I know they’re lying.

“Guys, you’re just saying that to make me feel good, but I know you’re lying, it’s tastes awful. Maybe Yuna or Chihoon, or even Donghoon can bake much better than me.” I said.

Donghoon came up to me and cheered me up, saying that he’ll teach me how to bake. And so he did.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

With the baking problem solved, we finally opened the café for customers.

I’m a bartender. “Do they know that I’m clumsy?”

I got to work with Hyunseok.

I can sense something different about Hyunseok today, he’s not… annoying, well not annoying annoying, cute annoying. Does that make sense?

Anyways, I decided to ask him. “Hey, are you okay?” I casually asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” he replied. “He’s lying.”

“Come on, tell me.” I comforted him as I gave him a warm smile.

“O-ok, it’s my parents, they’re coming here.” he said.

“What wrong with that?” I asked.

“Well, they are coming here because they wanted to meet my girlfriend.” he explained. “G-girlfriend?!!”

“I-I don’t know you have a g-girlfriend.” I was shocked.

“Yeah, that’s true, I don’t have a girlfriend. And-“ he said. “Pheww.. wait, why am I worried?”

“that’s the problem, who will I show to my parents then?” he frowned as he continued.

“Why did you even say you have a girlfriend, when you don’t have one?” I asked him.

“Well, it’s because they ‘recommend’ me to go on a date with some strange girl they know, I don’t even like her or be near that girl. She’s a weirdo.” he explained.

“Oh.. so that’s why.” I said in a low tone.

“I-I’m also a weirdo, but you still hang out with me?” I tried to cheer him up the best I can, even if it takes me to call myself a weirdo.

“No, you’re not.” he said, chuckling. “But at least I made you smile again.” I said.

“Yeah. Thanks, Jungsu.” he said and hugged me.

“But..” he interrupted. “Huh?”

“You’ll make me more happy, if?” he said, as he released me from the hug.

“If?” I asked.

“If you pretend to be my girlfriend.” he continued.

“WHAT?!!!! B-be his girlfriend?!!!!”

 

Saeyoung’s POV

I was waiting for the drink in the counter so I can serve it already, since I’m a waiter. But then..

Junyeon appeared and started to talk to me about the event tomorrow.

“So, are you going to attend tomorrow’s event? There’s going to be fireworks, music, food and drinks. It’ll be a blast !! Plus, my band is going to play for the opening act.” he explained.

“I’m not sure.” I shrugged.

“You’re not sure about what?” he asked.

“About going. I mean, what am I going to do there? sit in the corner and eat? that’s all? and besides, I hate crowded places.” I explained.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there. And Min, too.” he said. “Min? He’s still not forgetting about Min.”

“She’ll go?” I asked.

“Well, I’m still not asking her, but, but, but if she goes, you’ll go too. Right?” he said.

“and that’s IF she’ll go.” I said. “Ha ! He doesn’t even know where she is.”

 “Min !!” he suddenly called out. I turned around, it’s Min, she’s here.

She approached me and Junyeon.

“Mi-mi-m-min….?” I was shaken by the sudden appearance of my friend, Min.

“What’s the problem?” she asked as she looks at me.

“Don’t worry about him, maybe he’s just nervous around you.” Junyeon interrupted and winked at me.

“Ohh.. ok. So, why’d you call me?” she asked Junyeon. “Call? since when did Junyeon know Min’s number? Maybe he stole it from my phone. And is it just me, or these two became close so suddenly?”

“We’re having an event tomorrow, me and Wooyoung wanted to ask if you want to go. So, do you?” he asked Min.

“Sure.” Min replied right away. Junyeon hugged her with delight. I felt something strange inside me, am I getting jealous of Min? Why does it hurts when I see Junyeon with her? and right now, Junyeon is even hugging her.

I brushed the thought off as Junyeon let go of the hug. He still was smiling at her.

“I’ll go now.” I said and left immediately.

 

Seungyun’s POV

Everybody is busy with each of their jobs. My job is to serve the food and drinks, a waitress, I mean, a waiter.

I got partnered with Taejun, that annoying guy.

As I can see, he’s not working. Instead, he’s flirting with the girls on the table near me, or should I say, the girls are the ones who are flirting with him?

“Those girls, their hairstyles are ugly, makeups are so overdo, skirts are so short, ugh.. I hate them. Why do they even flirt with Taejun? Hmmp..”

Taejun noticed me glaring, he smiled at my direction. “Ugh… Why do I even care about him?”

“Ignore the guy, Seungyun.” I went back to work.

In the midst of my work, Taejun approached me.

“Why are you glaring at me a while ago?” he asked.

“Huh?” I asked back.

“You were glaring at me when I was at that table with those girls.” he said.

“I am not.” I denied. “It’s true, I was glaring, but not at him, I was glaring at the girls.”

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” he smirked as he asked me.

“J-jealous?.. I .. I am not !!” I protested.

“Why would I be jealous?” I continued.

“Because I’m more popular than you with the girls. There is no doubt that I am attractiver than you.” he said. “He’s too full of himself.”

“Well, there’s also no doubt that I am smarter than you, because there is no such word as ‘attractiver’.” I said back.

“R-really?!!” he said. He ran to the kitchen to ask Donghoon himself.

“President, is there a word ‘attractiver’?” he asked. Donghoon was busy helping Melody with the cooking, so he just shook his head.

“Idiot.” I mumbled as I went back to work.

“I wasn’t jealous. Was I?”

 


 

Author’s Note:

Sorry. /bows/ I’m really sorry for the very super-duper late update. I’ll understand if you don’t wanna comment, it's my fault I made you wait. I hope you liked the chapter. As I said in the last chapter, if you commented I’ll give your character a special moment, so here it is, I did my best to make a romantic scene for every couple. Sorry if it’s lame. Next chapter is the first part of the concert. Jungsu and Hyunseok’s romantic scene will be continued in the next chapter. There’s also a surprise kiss in the second part of the concert. Who will get it?

I wanted to ask you guys for an idea on how to end this story, how will the girls’ secret be revealed? I am planning to end this story like just 30 chapters or below.