Chapter 5 - The Dormitories

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

 

Nam Saeyoung || Nam Wooyoung

 


 

Yuna's POV

It's almost 9 pm when Melody and I returned to our school.

Believe me, you don't want to be with Melody while walking in the dark.

She has nightblindness. She would held my hand, that's fine with me, but the problem is, whenever she heard something she would scream, right in front of my ears. "Thank God, it didn't made me deaf."

At school, we saw our schoolmates entering their dorms. So we did the same thing.

The dorms are divided into three; Dorm 1, Dorm 2, Dorm 3.

Melody and I are in the same dorm, Dorm 2. And we're also in the same room.

"What a coincidence, don't you think?" Melody asked.

"Yeah, it's much better than having a room with a guy." I replied.

"Yeah, what would it feel if my room mate was a guy?" I asked.

"Umm.. Awkward.." I said.

"Yeah, it'll be akward. But it'll be much more awkward if I have my crush as my room mate." she said.

"Who's your crush? Is he cute, huh?" I asked.

"Umm.. well yeah, of course, he is super cute. Dong Hoon oppa..!! Kyeopta!!" she said.

"Dong Hoon is his name, eh, I have a crush too, he's studying here." I confessed.

"Aww.. Yuna has a crush, what's his name?" she asked.

"Uh.. Let's unpack our bags." I said ignoring her question.

And so, we did. I saw her bag, it's full of clothes, not just clothes, designer clothes, made by well-known designers. I was shocked.

"Are you rich? You have tons of clothes." I asked.

"Well, yeah. But most of these clothes are made by my parents, they just gave it to me as gifts." she explained.

My mouth was wide open the whole time she was explaining. It was unexpected.

"Umm.. Yuna? Are you still with me? Yuna? Hello? Yuna?" she asked and asked, making me to snap back to reality.

"Oh!"

"Don't think about what I said so much, I don't really like being treated as special, you know, because I'm rich and all." she said.

"Ok. You can count on me." I said.

We unpacked our bags. And slept.

I can't sleep, maybe because of everything that happened today, meeting two girls doing the same thing as I'm doing, pretending to be a boy.

I looked at Melody, she looks like she's having a sweet dream. I better not wake her up.

"I know you're dreaming about Donghoon. Cute little Melody!"

I went outside to the hallway. It was quiet, everyone was asleep.

Except from one, I looked at the window, I saw that he's outside, near the Han River. He looks like he's taking photos of it.

I walked towards him. And tapped his shoulder.

 

Saeyoung's POV

I can't sleep, so I decided to take some pictures beside the Han River.

"The view is beautiful."

I was taking pictures of it, when someone tapped my shoulder. It startled me.

"Oh! Hi! I was just taking some photos." I explained, and showed my camera.

"Hello, it's ok, I just want to have someone to talk to, I can't sleep well tonight." he said.

"Me too. By the way, my name is Sae- Wooyoung, yeah, Wooyoung, that's my name." I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Young-A." he did the same thing.

"Nice to meet you too." I said and smiled.

"Wait! You remind me of someone I know. A classmate of mine." he said.

"Huh? Have we met before? I don't remember." I said. "Maybe I met him before the accident."

"She was a friend of mine, she's a girl, so I know she's not you. I miss her." he said.

"So you went on a co-ed school before?" I said, while continuing in taking pictures of the Han River.

"No, actually it's an all girls school." he said, I was shocked, I looked at him closely and realized that she's a girl.

"Opps! Uh..umm..That's not what I meant. Uh.." she explained.

"Don't worry, I won't tell. I'm not a good liar, but I'll keep your secret." I promised her.

"Thanks." she thanked me.

"I'll say a secret of mine to you, so it'll be fair for us." I said, I don't trust people easily, but she seemed to be a nice person.

"I'm just like you." I said.

"You're also a big-eater! I also love food a lot! I eat pizza, ice-cream, almost everything." she said.

"No! I'm not a big-eater, but I can't deny on pizza. But still no! What I'm saying was I'm just like you, a girl." I explained.

"WHAT?!!" she shouted.

"Shh.. Lower your voice." I commanded.

"Sorry.." she apologized.

"By the way, my real name is Yuna, my roommate is also a girl, if you ever have a chance to meet her in the future. Her name is Melody, and there is also another girl we met, named Minyoung, but call them as Chris and Jinyoung, if you are surrounded by people." she said those things in 30 seconds, she sure speaks a lot.

"My real name is Saeyoung." I said to her.

"Hey!" someone suddenly shouted.

"Oh!" Yuna seemed to know that someone.

"Minyoung! Come here! Join us!" Yuna said.

"What are doing here? and who's this?" that someone, who's name is Minyoung, said.

"This is Saeyoung, a.k.a Wooyoung, she's also a girl. She was alone, taking some pictures here, so I approach her. I wasn't able to sleep well. How about you? what are you doing here? and did you find your 'someone'?" Yuna asked her with a grin on her face.

"Oh..Nice to meet you, I'm Minyoung, a.k.a. Jinyoung." She said to me while giving me her hand as a gesture that she want to shake hands with me.

"Nice to meet you." I shook her hand, I like skinship anyway.

"I went here, because I was still following that 'someone'. Have you seen a guy walking around here, Tall, white complexion?" she explained why she was here.

"No." Yuna and I said in unison.

"Aww.. lost him again. Ok, thanks. I better go to bed now, see you guys tomorrow!" she bid goodbye and went to her dorm.

"Goodnight!" Yuna replied. "I should also go now. Goodnight! Bye!" she bid goodbye and went ahead.

"Goodnight!" I replied and waved goodbye to her.

A few minutes later, I decided to go sleep. My room mate is a guy, his name is Ho Jun Yeon.

"Sweet dreams my prince." I said as I looked at his face.

 


 

Author's Note:

Congratz to InnerMagui!! I like your app a lot, so you deserve to be here.

Hope you guys like it, I just made it right on the spot as I always do. So it's kinda lame, and boring, sorry..!!

Sorry for the late update, I was busy these past few days, exams and all. Mianhe!!

Please comment and tell me your feedback everyone!!