Chapter 10 - The Day before the School Festival

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 


 

The Next Day

Yuna's POV

Tomorrow is the school's festival. Everyone is busy, especially the student council.
Guess what? Melody is one of them. I'm so happy for her. I can't help but smile whenever I see her, spending almost all of her time helping the president, Lee Dong hoon, her crush.
"Hey! Young-A!" someone called out for me. It's Seungyun. I met her when I was in the library, studying. I know it's unbelievable, but trust me I did.
She was searching for something in the library and I noticed that it's in front of me, so I gave it to her and she helped me to study in return.
I found out that she's a girl. Why? Well, let me tell you.
*FLASHBACK*
As I said, Seungyun was helping me to study. Then a cheerful Melody showed up from nowhere. She approached me and sat.
"What are you doing here?" I asked her.
"I got something to tell you that will really shock you." she said, still having a smile on her face.
"Really? What is it?" I said. "I'm so excited, what could it be?"
"I joined the student council. And I'm the president's assistant!!" she said with a smile. "Am I supposed to be shocked?"
"Oh, that's great! But that didn't shock me at all." I said. She suddenly frowned at me.
"Ughh.. Yuna, do you know who's the president is?" she asked.
I shook my head, and Seungyun tapped my shoulder. "Why'd he called you Yuna?" she asked.
My eyes widened. "Uh..oh.."
"Uh..umm.." I was thinking of an excuse, when Melody suddenly answered it. "That's her name."
"Melody, not helping."
"Don't you kno- Oh.." Melody finally realized that she blurted out my secret, again. "Yes. Oh.." I said being sarcastic.
"But that's a girl's name. Wait! You're a girl?" Seungyun finally realized. I nodded. "Guilty.." I said.
"It's ok, I won't tell. At least I know someone who shares the same secret as mine." Seungyun said and smiled.
"You're also a girl?" I whispered to her, but eventually Melody heared it.
"You're a-" she was about to reveal another secret again, but I immediately covered .
"Opps.. sorry.." Melody apologized. "Just promise you won't tell, ok?" Seungyun told me and Melody.
"Promise." we both said in unison.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"Why are you looking at Chris?" she asked. "Chris? Oh right.. She still doesn't know that Chris is a girl."
"You like him do you?" she suddenly asked me. My eyes widen.
"What?!! I don't like him. Well, I like him, but only as a friend, and nothing more than that." I exclaimed.
Seungyun raised a brow at me.
"I'm serious." I said. "Let me explain to you, Chris is a girl. And Chris is not her name, it's Melody." I whispered.
"Oh..so she's a girl, just like us?" she asked. I nodded in reply. "Wait until you meet the rest..."

 

Minyoung's POV

Class is over, but I decided to stay in the classroom. And even, Taeyang stayed for a while.
I noticed that he's asleep. I looked at him, not waking him up. "He looks nice when he's asleep."
I was in my dreamland when suddenly he is now staring at me. "Oh no..he saw me looking at him."
"Why are you looking at me?" he asked in a sleepy tone. "Umm..I uh.. just saw something in your face." I lied.
"Oh, there is.. where?" he asked and searched her face for something. "Here." I wiped his cheeks, even though there is no dirt on it. "I touched his cheeks, OMG!!"
"Thanks!" he thanked me. "I felt guilty, he didn't even had anything on his face. Bad Minyoung.."
An awkward silence filled up the classroom. I started a conversation to break the silence.
"What did you wrote on your poem yesterday, Taeyang?" I asked.
"Nothing important. Just wrote that I went here, because of my friends and the good education they give. How about you?" he asked.
"Someone special?" and a smirk appears from his face. "H-how did you know?" I asked.
"The teacher asked me to count the poems, if there is someone who didn't pass theirs." he explained.
"I found yours, and read some of it." he continued in explaining.
"Ughh.. why did you? That's private!" I said and punch him lightly on his shoulder.
"Why? It's funny.." he said and laughed. "Now tell me, who's that special someone?" he teased me.
I lowered my face, to hide that I'm blushing. "It's none of your business." I pouted, and left him.
"Someone's in love.." he teased me and laughed.

 

Saeyoung's POV

Ok. Bailing my class is not a good idea. And after class, I shall accept my punishment.
I got detention. With Jun Yeon. "Aish!! It's his idea to skip our class, not mine!"
Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jun Yeon. "Ughh..here he goes again.."
"Just walk away from him Saeyoung, just walk away.." I walked opposite of him.
"Hey! Wait up Wooyoung!!" he ran up to me. I sighed. "What is it now, Jun Yeon?" I said.
"Are you angry at me? I'm really sorry that I got you in detention. I promise I'll make it up to you." he said with his pleading eyes.
"Omo..so cute!!"
I raised a brow at him, pretending that I'm still angry. "And how?" I asked.
"Well, how about I help you with Min?" he teased me. "Min? Oh, wait.."
*FLASHBACK*
At the rooftop.
"Ok, so what do we talk about?" I asked him.
"Anything will be fine." he replied. "Hmm.. let me see..Aha!!"
"Love." I said. "Love?" he was confused. "You know, like have you ever been in love? Who is she? Why'd you like her?" I explained.
"Ok, you answer first." he said. "But I'm the one who asked the question, you should be the one who'll answer it first." I said.
He chuckled. "Come on. Tell me." he said. I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I did." I said. "Did what?" he asked.
"I fell in love, silly." I said. "Oh..really? what's her name?" he asked with a smile.
"Oh..umm.. Her name. Uh.. it's umm.." I'm thinking of a name. "Oh shoot..I can't possibly say that it's a guy, I'm crushing on. He'll think I'm gay."
"Min!! I mean Min is her name." I said acting cool. "Min is a friend of mine, I just know that she's in the US right now."
"Min? Ok." he said. "Your turn. So..have you ever been in love, Jun Yeon?" I asked him.
"Oh..hmm.." he looked at the sky, thinking. He smiled all of a sudden. He looked at me replied. "Yeah, I did."
"Who is she?" I got curious. "Her name is S-" he was about to say it.
Suddenly the bell rang. It's dismissal time. Wrong timing, bell.
"We should go now, before anyone notice we'd left." he said and again he dragged me with him.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
"Come on, you like her, right? So if I asked her to go out with you, then you'll forgive me. Isn't that great?" he said, still having that cute smile on his face.
"Let's go now!" he said and grabbed my hand.
"No!" I stopped him. "Huh? Why?" he asked. "Well, umm..She's busy today and we have detention. How about tomorrow? I'll introduce her to you, myself.." I said.
"Oh.. ok.. I can't wait to see my room mate's love interest.." he teased me and we walked to detention. "I hope he forgets about Min tomorrow."

 

Sooyoung's POV

"Jung Su!!" someone shouted my name. I turn around and Hyunseok suddenly hugged me tightly.
He immediately let go of the hug. "The exam!" he said with a smile "So, what about it?" I asked.
"I passed it!!" he said cheerfully. "Really? That's great!!" I said, smiling. Again, we hugged. And let go after a few seconds.
"My classmates were like 'Woah!'. They couldn't even believe that I answered it by my own, and didn't copied on anyone's paper." he explained.
"I'm also smart. Right, Jung Su?" he asked me. "I don't know." I replied, joking around him.
"What do you mean by 'I don't know'?" he said and started to tickle me. I can't help, but laugh.
"Ok, ok. You are." I said, still laughing. "I know." he said with confidence.

 

Melody's POV

I'm with Donghoon right now. So happy, but of course, I have to keep it all inside. We're walking 'together' in the hallway, talking about the school festival.
"Donghoon!!" someone called him. "Oh, um.. I gotta go, I'll talk to you soon, bye." he said and goes with his friend.
Now, I'm alone. I saw two guys whispering to each other in the end of the hallway. It's Yuna and Seungyun. But what are they whispering about.
"Hey! What are you whispering about?" I asked. "Uh.. Nothing." Yuna replied. "It's about you, she just told me you're Melody, and you're a girl. But no worries, your secret is safe with me." Seungyun honestly said.
I glared at Yuna. "What?.. You told her my secret, so we're even." she explained. Seungyun looked at his watch.
"Umm.. I got something important to do, catch you guys later, bye!!" Seungyun said and left us.
"Bye!!" we said in unison. Yuna looked at me.
"By the way, How's Donghoon and you..?" she teased me with a smirk.
"We just talked about tomorrow's event, that's all. Nothing special." I said. She just frowned at me.
"Boring.. You should make a move, you know." she said. "Shouldn't the guy make the first move?" I stated.
"Yeah. But you're also a guy." she jokingly said and pointed at me. We both laughed.

 


 

Author's Note:

Yay!! An update!! The next chapter would be the school festival, which include sports, games, etc.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please give me your feedbacks everyone, and also suggestions,  'cause I need them. Thanks!!^^