Chapter 6 - The Second Day At School

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 


 

Yuna's POV

"Ughh.. Why do we even need a school?!!" I said as Melody and I are walking to school.
"The school is the key for us to learn, to graduate, and to be successful in our own way." Melody said in an intellectual tone.
I stared at her.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.
"What have you eaten this morning?" I asked with a curious look plastered in my face.
"Umm.. Why are you asking me that?" she asked.
"Because you seem intelligent today, and it's unbelievable." I replied.
"Unbeli- ugh.. I have the right to be smart, and I am, since I was born" she said with confidence.
I tried not to laugh, but I can't help it.

"Hahaha...yeah, right, you are.." I said sarcastically.
"Ugh.. you are being mean today, and I will leave you now. Adios!" she said as she walks away from me.
It was not too far, so I was able to catch up with her and apologized about my actions.
We continued walking together.
As we are near the school grounds, two girls stopped in front of us.
"Here!" the two girls said, while giving each of us a box wrapped with a ribbon.
"For me?" Melody a.k.a. Chris and I, Young-a, said in unison with our 'boy' voices.
They nodded, and we both accepted our gifts.
They smiled to us before leaving.

 

Melody's POV

"I guess some people likes us. As boys eventually." Young-a said with a smile on her face
We decided to go settle ourselves first in our classroom before opening it.
She opened her gift first and was happy to see a CAKE!!
"Woah! A cake! Ohh..Look it even has a doll that looks like me." she said as she was amused how her gift turns out to be.
"Open yours." she told me, while eating a piece of the cake.
"Ok." I said opening my gift.
"Yey! Chocolates!" I jumped because of joy.
"So jealous! Give me!" she said, and almost grabbed a chocolate, but wasn't able to do it.
"No, it's mine..-" I joked.
"Just kidding." I laughed and gave her a chocolate.
In the middle of our 'eating time', someone suddenly came and talked to me.
"Woah! Having a gift from a fangirl, eh?" that person said.
"Aren't you, Melody?" I was shocked on what the person whispered in my ear. "WHAT?!!"
"How come?" I turned around and saw a familiar face, Key, my best friend. "How did he knew?"
"Did I suprised you?" he asked." I should act coolly, don't panic, Melody, just deny what he said."
"Umm.. what are you talking about?" I said.
"Don't act innocent, I know you since we were young, you can't hide anything from me." he said.
I gave up and told him the truth. "Ok, just don't tell anyone. Arasso?" I warned him.
"Of course. Why would I let my best friend down?" he said.
"By the way, who's him? your boyfriend?" he asked, which made Young-a choked on her cake.
"WATER!!" Young-a screamed, so I gave her a glass of water as soon as possible.
"Does that means, no?" Key asked.
"Yes!" Young-a and I said in unison.
"That means yes?" he asked again.
"No!" we said in unison.
"No? Yes? No?" he was confused.
"No, he's not my boyfriend. And he's not a he, he's a she." I explained.
"He's a girl?" Key asked.

"Yes." I replied.

 

Minyoung's POV

I was passing through the corridors, on my way to my class when I saw a familiar figure, it's ....Saeyoung/Wooyoung.
"Wooyoung! Wooyoung!" I called her, but she didn't seem to notice me, so I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

"Jinyoung?" she can't believed that we're classmates.
"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked as I sat down on the chair beside her.
"Listening to music, wanna hear?" she offered me one of her earphones.
I gladly accepted it.
We were listening to a song, when somebody suddenly tapped my shoulder.
"Huh? What?" I removed the earphone and turned around to see who it was.
I saw his face and was shocked, he's the one with the bike, the bike that bumped into me yesterday.
"Ah..umm..ahh.." I can't utter a word. I was nervous.
"Huh? You!" he finally realized who I am. I'm his stalker, umm.. I mean the girl(boy) he accidentally hit yesterday.
"You know each other, Jinyoung?" Wooyoung asked.
"Yeah, he's the owner of the bike that hit me yesterday. The hard way." I said.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"Simple, because I'm studying here." I replied with confidence.
"Stand up." he said, I don't know why, but I followed what he said and stood.
By the time, I stood up, he grabs my chair and sat down. "Ughh.. cute, but rude!"
"Wha- what do you think you're doing?" I asked him angrily.
"Sitting on my chair. And you may ask why, because this is my seat, my proper seat." he said.

"Ughh.. That was embarrassing"
 I gathered my pride and said. "Then where would I sit?"
"I don't know, somewhere else, just don't go near me." he said. "Ughh.. he's getting on my nerves."
"You can sit here." someone offered me a sit. "Thank you, umm..?"
"Jung Ilhoon."
he said and I thanked him.

 

Saeyoung's POV

Jinyoung was having a problem finding a place to sit, but gladly someone gave her a seat.
I turned around to see who was the gentleman, and I was suprised to see Ilhoon, my crush.

Well, we met in San Francisco, where I fell in love with him. And also where I had an operation, because of a car accident that happened to me a year ago, I wasn't able to go to school, because of it, and the worst part is that I lost my hearing. It was a tragic experience, but I have to accept it and move on with my life. You may ask why I'm still able to hear what people say, it's because I have a hearing aid (an ear device that helps a deaf person to amplify sound/s), and I learned how to read a person's mouth.
"Should I greet him? or not?"
"He should do the first move. Wait! He wouldn't recognize me, he knows Saeyoung, but not Wooyoung."

"Aish! How will I speak to him?"

 

Taeyang's POV

"Hey! I told you not to go near me!" I said to the guy sitting behind me, I heard from his friend, that his name is Jinyoung.
"Like I have a choice! And why don't you want me to be near you, huh? it's like I'm going to do some bad things to you. Well, guess what?! I won't...

Wait! Maybe I will." he said, and an evil smile crept on his face. "This guy is creeping me out.."

"What are you smiling about?" I said.
"Ah..Nothing." he said. "Something is going on with this guy's mind, and I have a feeling that it's evil."
"Weirdo!" I said to him, before turning my back at him.
"he's evil and weird, why me?!!"

 


 

Author's Note:

Ta-da!! A new update!! Hope you all like it!!

It should be a chapter for the fifth girl, but I still can't decide on it.

Some idols made an appearance in the chapter, 'NOTE' all idols in the story are ordinary people only.

Just enjoy this chapter, and please comment.