Chapter 4 - Carnival Fun!!

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 

 

 

Heo Min Young || Heo Jin Young

 


 

Yuna's POV

We just got out of the rollercoaster.

"That was fun!, Let's do it again!" Melody said cheerfully.

"What?! No!" I said.

"Aww.." she said in defeat.

"Hmm.." I can hear someone whispering from my side.

"Hey ,they're in the same school as mine, but why they sound like girls?" someone whispered.

"Who's that..?"

"Hello!" Melody said to the guy, who was whispering a while ago.

"How did Melody get there?"

"Aish! This girl."

"Oh! Hi!" the guy said, he was shocked by the sudden appearance of Melody by his side, I mean seriously, Melody is like a mushroom, she would be in the corner of the room and then, Poof!! the next time you know, she's on your back. Scary indeed...

"I'm Melody, and this is Yuna, may we know your name?" Melody said to the guy.

"I'm Jin Young, may I know why you two go to the same school as mine, I mean, it's an all boys' school, but you're girls?" he asked.

"Oh no! I remember, we suppose to be pretending as boys. Shoot! Melody, make an excuse. Quick!"

"We're pretending to be boys." Melody said to him, straight forwardly.

"Oh great... Thanks Melody, we're caught!"

"Really? Me too! I'm a girl, my real name is Min Young." the guy's voice suddenly changed into a girl's voice.

"Ok, how weird is this going to be? There's Melody, and now this guy, I mean girl, named Min Young. Tell me, is there any real guy in that school?"

"Oh Thank God! You're not a real guy!" Melody said.

"Why are you here, by the way?" I asked Min Young.

"Oh that! I was following my crus-, I mean someone." she explained.

 

Min Young's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Omo! I'm so late!"

I was running to my school like there's no tomorrow, and then froze as I looked at the school.

"Oh wow! It is so huge!"

I was just in front of the school, admiring how huge and beautiful it is, when something hit me.

"Ouch!" I said as a bike hit me.

"Aish! Look what you did!" the owner of the bike scolded me.

"Uh! you're the one who hit me with that bike and now you're saying to me that it was my fault! You-" I said, and was cut as I turned around to see his face.

"OMG! He's the one! I know it! He is so handsome!"

"What are you looking at?! Weirdo!" he said, but I wasn't able to hear it as I was in my dream world.

I snapped out back to reality. I noticed that he already fled.

At lunch time..

I saw him again. I also noticed that there was a bunch of girls, who was looking at him from a far.

"What are they doing?" I asked someone.

"Just admiring TaeYang, and all the other boys." he said.

"Ah.." I nodded.

A few minutes of stalking on him.

I know I sound desperate, but I have no choice, I want to know him, what he do and what he likes, especially on a girl.

"Where is he going?" I said to myself as I was following him, who I think was going to somewhere, and it's not in the school grounds.

"Should I keep following him? If I do, that means I'll be cutting classes... Nah! Who cares about school? Not me!"

I kept following him, and we reach our destination, a carnival? why here? does he have a date with someone?

I noticed some girls who are in the same uniform as mine. But they're girls?

I walked towards the two girls, one of them was scared by something, while the other one was so hyper and happy.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Melody's POV

"And that's why I am here. Thinking of the guy, where is he?" Min Young was finished with her story, and search for her 'someone'.

"I guess you should go now." I said to her.

"Yeah, but we can see each other again next time in school, we are friends now, right?" she said.

"Of course! See ya!" I replied.

We bid our good byes.

Yuna and I went straight to a restaurant to eat.

"You're going to treat me, remember?" Yuna asked.

"Yes, I remember." I replied.

The whole afternoon was filled with laughter and joy, a little scary for Yuna about the roller coaster, but it was so fun.

 

Min Young's POV

"Where are you TaeYang?!!!"

 


 

Author's Note

Ta-da!! Here is the other girl, Min Young!! congratulations to _shuppylove!!^^

Hope you like this chapter, give me your feedbacks everyone..!!