Chapter 14 - The School’s Festival Pt. 2 - The Beauty Pageant [CONT.]

The Twisted Love Story ❣

 


 

Seungyun’s POV

I’m on my way to the school’s gate, when somebody stopped me from walking.

“Guess who it is?”

“That’s right, it’s the talkative guy, who signed me up to the pageant.”

I tried to escape from him by turning left and right, but he just keep blocking my way.

“What is your problem, talkative guy?” I asked him.

“Huh? Talkative guy? My name is not ‘talkative guy’, it’s Tae Jun and I’m the-“ he explained, but I cut his sentence.

“Vice president of the student council, blah, blah, blah, required, required, blah, the end. Now buh bye..” I mocked him, and leave.

“Ugh… come on, join it!!” he shouted as I’m walking away from him.

“No!!” I shouted, still walking away, and not looking back.

I was just a few inches away from the gate, when he hugged me from the back.

“Wha-“ I was surprised by his action.

“Please join for me. I’ll get kicked out of the student council, if you didn’t join it.” he explained. “Kick out? for real?”

“Fi-fine..” I muttered as I got away from his grasp.

“Yippee!!” he cheered. “Let’s go!!” he added, and pulled me until we reached the dressing room. “This guy really is annoying, but somehow… kinda cute.”

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I just finished my lunch and now I’m walking with Hyunseok in the hallway.

“You still joining that pageant?” he asked.

“Yeah.. I’m sure.” I replied.

“Ok.” he said. “Junsu, are you gay?” he asked. “WHAT?!!”

“H-huh? What are talking about?” I asked.

“Well, you entered that pageant without any explanation or hesitation, a real guy can’t just enter that, unless it’s important, so.. are you?” he asked again.

“No!!” I said.

“Uh..ok..” he said, I’m quite sure he still doesn’t believe me.

“You still don’t believe me, do you?” I asked. He nodded.

“Why you?!!” I said as I playfully punch his shoulder. He smiled.

“I’m just kidding.” he chuckled.

He suddenly stopped from his tracks and leaned close to me.

Our faces are just a few inches away from each other. I can sense my cheeks getting red.

“You are gay!!” he shouted. “I am not!!” I objected.

“Then why did you blushed?” he asked. “I-I did not!!” I said. “Yes you did!!” he said.

“Hmmpp..” I pouted. “Awww.. I’m just kidding..” he said as he pinched my nose.

“I know, I know.” I said as back away from his hand and chuckled.

 I’m going now to the dressing room. Bye!!” I added and run to the dressing room.

 

Minyoung’s POV

“To be honest, you’ll be the most beautiful among them.”

I kept thinking of what Taeyang just told me back at the classroom.

“Why can’t I just stop blushing when he says something nice to me?”

Right when I’m thinking of him, he suddenly showed up from nowhere and sat beside me.

“Oh?” I was surprised. “Hey Jinyoung!!” he greeted. “Hi Taeyang..” I greeted back.

“I’m just asking, back in the classroom, why’d you run off?” he asked.

“Oh.. that, I.. just did something important.. for the pageant..” I explained. “I can’t just say to him that I blushed.”

“Oh.. ok. By the way, about the pageant, thank you for taking my place, I know it’s hard for a guy to enter such event.” he thanked me.

“No problem. It’s ok.” I replied.

“Don’t get nervous when you’re on the stage.” he said. I nodded.

“Besides, I’ll be there to support you. I promise.” he added as he raised his right hand as a sign that he’ll keep his promise.

“Thanks..” I replied as I smiled.

 

Yuna’s POV

We, the ‘pretending’ boys are now in the dressing room, preparing for the event.

I was just fixing my makeup, when Melody suddenly came to me with a basket of bread.

“Oh good, I’m hungry.” I was about to get one, but Melody hit my hand.

“This is not for you.” she said.

“Then for who?” I asked.

“For Donghoon?” I .

“No! It’s not to be eaten.” she said.

“Huh? Then what’s the purpose of it?” I asked.

“It’s for our ‘you know’, our..” she said, then point to my chest.

“Oh..” I know now.

“You do know that we really don’t need it.” I whispered in her ear.

“I know, I just brought it here, so it won’t be suspicious.” she explained.

“You’re smarter than I thought.” I said as I tried sneak my hand to the basket again.

“No!!” she moved the basket away from me.

“Aww.. come on, I’m hungry.” I pleaded as I chased her around the room.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Hello everyone!!” I cheerfully entered the dressing room.

“Eh? you joined?” Seungyun asked.

“Yeah, just a few hours ago.” I said.

“Have you recovered from the injury? You okay now?” Saeyoung asked. I nodded.

“You all look so beautiful!!” I said, while looking at their faces.

“And so will you, so get dress, it’ll start in a few minutes.” Minyoung said.

“Oh right..” I quickly changed my clothes and wear a wig.

 

Minyoung’s POV

“By the way, guys, I’ve heard there would be a Q&A portion.” I said.

“I’ve heared of it, they said it’s a bunch of questions, like what is your favorite movie or stuffs like that. It’s just easy.” Saeyoung explained.

“Oh..” we all said in unison.

 

No one’s POV

The beauty pageant starts. Chihoon was assigned to be the host.

“Welcome to the Beauty Pageant!!” he announced.

“First up is from Dorm 2, Young-A!!” he said.

The spotlight was empty, Young-A was still in the backstage.

“I don’t want them to see me.” she said to the girls.

“Go!!” they pushed her to the spotlight.

 

Chi Hoon’s POV

“Umm.. Annyeong haseyo..” Young-A said and bowed, it’s obvious that he’s nervous.

“Oh..!!” we were all surprised when we saw his face. “Is that Young-A, for real?”

[click here to see Yuna's pic]

He looked at me, waiting for the question.

“Oh.. uh..yeah, the question, umm… What is your favorite food?” I stuttered.

“My favorite food, well, maybe fruits and yogurt.” he said, with a cute voice.

“You big liar!! It’s meat!!” someone from the backstage shouted. I think it’s Chris.

You can see his face turned to the backstage. “Shhh…” he said. Everyone laughed.

“Ok, thank you Young-A. For having such a beautiful face, I mean, answer.” I said.

He bowed before walking off to the backstage.

“Ok, next up, from Dorm 2 again, here’s Chris!!” I announced the second contestant.

 

Dong Hoon’s POV

I was so busy with my phone, that I didn’t even notice who’s on the stage.

I took a glance on the stage and saw her, him, whatever… Who is he?

[click here to see Melody's pic]

“Ok, Chris, here’s your question, what is your motto in life?” the host asked.

“Wait.. Chris, you mean my assistant? How did he look like that?”

“She’s pretty.” I said as I smile. “Why am I smiling?”

“My motto in life is YOLO, which means ‘you only live once’. Live your life to it’s fullest!!” Chris answered. “That’s my assistant.”

I smiled at her again. “Ughh.. Donghoon, what is happening to you?”

“Thank you Chris for your answer. You may go back now.” the host said.

 

Taeyang’s POV

“Ugh.. Why is he taking so long? I wanna see him.”

“Next contestant is from Dorm 1, here’s Jinyoung!!” the host said. “Oh!! Here he goes!!”

“Annyeong haseyo, Jinyoung-imnida!!” he introduced himself and waved.

[click here to see Minyoung's pic]

I blinked my eyes many times. I can’t believe it.

“She’s.. He’s.. She’s b..be..beautiful..” I stuttered.

“Give me at least one thing you can’t afford to lose. And why?” the host asked him.

“Definitely my family and friends. Because they’re always there to support me.” he answered.

“That’s my Jinyoung!!” I shouted. “Wohoo!!” I added.

Everybody stared at me because of my sudden outburst.

Jinyoung turned to me and winked. “Ah.. did she just winked at me?”

“Oh!! she did!! she did!!” I am losing my mind.

I coughed as I got back to my senses.

I slowly sat down because everyone kept staring at me. “What just happened to me?”

 

Jun Yeon’s POV

“Ok, that was shocking.”

“The next contestant is also from Dorm 1, Wooyoung!!” the host said, as Wooyoung came to the stage.

“Oh!! Is that really him?”

[click here to see Saeyoung's pic]

“She looks familiar. But that’s impossible I just met him. And he’s a guy.”

I shook my head and returned my look to Wooyoung.

 “I told him, he would look cute.” I said and smiled at her.

“Why am I saying this again?” I hit my head with my hand.

“Here’s your question, if today is your birthday, what present would you want to have? and why?” the host asked.

“Umm.. maybe a camera, because in every shot I take, I’ll be able to make memories.” he answered. “Woah!! what a good answer..”

Wooyoung looked at me and gave me a flying kiss.

I almost fainted. But good thing, I have my friend, Hyunseok, behind to catch me.

“Thank you Wooyoung for a very good answer.” the host said.

“Ok, next contestant,Seunghyun!!”

 

Tae Jun’s POV

“Here he comes!! What would he be like?”

[click here to see Seungyun's pic]

“Wow..” I said, mesmerized on the figure in front of me.

“Your nose is bleeding.” the president, Dong hoon, said. “Huh? my-“

I noticed my nose really was bleeding. “She’s so beautiful.”

“Oh.. what am I saying? she’s a guy? am I gay?”

“No!!” I shouted, which startled the president. “Sorry..” I apologized.

“Calm down, it’s just an event.” he said. I nodded.

“Don’t tell me you’re getting gay for that guy?” he added.

I gasped at his question. “President, I would never.” I said. “Or maybe, ugh…what am I thinking again?”

I was so panicked that I didn’t notice he was already gone. “Aww..” I missed his answer.

 

Hyunseok’s POV

“Last, but not the least, from Dorm 3, Junsu!!” the host announced.

Junsu came to the spotlight.

[click here to see Sooyoung's pic]

“Woah.. she’s so..pretty..cute..beautiful.. words can’t even describe her.”

“Somebody pinch me.” I muttered. Sadly, someone did pinched me.

“Ouch!! Jun Yeon, why’d you do that for?” I asked him.

“You told me to.” he said.

“It’s an expression.” I explained to him. “Oh..ok.” he said.

I looked back to Junsu. “She really is beautiful. Oh wait.. what am I saying this?”

“Remember Hyunseok, those are just loaves of bread, not real. Oh my.. she’s so cute..”

I was just in my dream land, when she suddenly walk off.

“Wait!! Why is he walking off?” I asked Jun Yeon.

“He already answered the question.” he replied.

“Really?” I asked. “Aish!! I was spacing out so much.”

I scratch my head in disbelief.

 

The Doctor’s POV

I was also there, watching the show.

“Why can’t they just admit that they're girls? It’s so obvious!!”

“Ok, now let’s announce the winner.” the host was about to announce the winner when..

“Oh wait!! there was a last minute entry. Here is from Dorm 1, Sungjong!!” the host continued.

“Huh? That gay student?”

[click her to see Sungjong's gif]

“My love is my weapon!!!” the gay student shouted as he made a gun from his hand.

“Whoo…!!!! Yeah!! Sungjong, sungjong!!!” the audience was screaming his name and cheering for him. “Don’t tell me he has a chance to win.”

“Thank you, Sungjong.” the host dismiss him.

“And now, finally the winner of this show is…” the host said.

“Sungjong!! From Dorm 1!!” the winner was announced. “Ugh.. I don’t get the point of this show. I just better go back to the clinic and clean up.”

 


 

Author’s note:

Hello!! So this is the continuation.

I know it’s not as good as you thought it would be. So sorry, if it’s lame.

I hope you all like the 'girly' pics of the characters. Especially Sungjong's gif, LOL..

I made Sungjong gay, ugh.. I’m a bad person. Don’t get me wrong, I love INFINITE !!

Yeah, don’t be disappointed that he won, instead of your character, I just did this so no one will get mad, if their character didn’t won over another applicant’s character.

Please give me your feedbacks!! I love them!!