Sequel/Epilogue: Skinny Dipping

Taelli Drabbies

 

-----epilogue ------ SKINNY DIPPING
 
When they float towards the surface, both of them speak of joy and eagerness to jump again.
 
They're clothes are wet, and this time, more daringly, she offers to jump with him again, even if they go .
 
Sulli doesn't know when she has become so adventurous and wild, taking on these new chances. Perhaps inspired by him...and his carefree attitude that he put up to scene.
 
He takes on the deal, as both of them take off/strip off their layers while still smiling like they were on crack. (But with no drugs involved). The sun's warmth shining upon them, they feel as if they're the only ones on this earth and they're about to give no crap about anything that gets in the way. The heat from the sun strikes their eagerness, and adrenaline pumping them up for another colder splash in the waters.
 
By the time they're done stripping, they turn towards each other, and both of them don't even bother scan each other. As if they reborned,a new life, With a new innocence, away from all that they've never or have destroyed.
 
And with those toes dangling across the cliff, 
 
They leap towards the powering waves. 
 
This time, they stay underwater, fingers wrapped around each other, lips and bodies touching.
 
Their minds think, they've found the right one.
 
He decides that they should change phone numbers, and go skinny dipping every week until summer ends.
She thinks so too.