Alone

Taelli Drabbies

There are times where everyone wants to be alone, whether  mentally or physically away from others. And somehow, Sulli managed to get that from Taemin because he had to go out of the country for a business trip, so here she is - alone byherself in her apartment. 

At first, it strikes her how boring life has become without anyone else's prescence near her, and she wonders if there are any ghosts following her shadows and she makes turns to go down the cedar stairs of when she approaches her room.

She doesn't bother ringing Krystal knowing that she sleeps like a zombie still when its already 3 in the afternoon. The sun still blazing in the calm sky invites her to spend some quality time with herself out in the balcony where she lays face down on her sunchair getting a good amount of vitamins from the outside world.

Sulli is too busy with her thoughts to notice the few cars going by or the noise below her in gangnam. She is living a paradise and feels no need to worry about anything because everything is set perfect, her destiny unraveling everyday as she speaks soft voices to Taemin and he protects her and supports her - especially after they decided to move in together after having a some wedding that their parents don't know that much about.

Flipping through the fashion magazines she had found, she realizes that she does not lean towards such materialistic materials anymore because she had found something more important that changed everything in her life; love changes your life completely. Her happiness comes from the days Taemin makes those ridiculous jokes to cheer her up or when they spend time together admiring each other's prescence in their lives.

Bored, she decides to try something new. Going over to the coffee machine, she decides to make herself a small cup of coffee. Perhaps, she'll know why he likes to drink it so much, or until he stopped and joined her green tea tradition not so long ago~

The machine whizzes, and pours the brown coffee into Taemin's mug that she ends up borrowing not wanting to dirty her ceramic tea cups with stains.

Giving the drink a small time to cool down, she thinks of Taemin. His smiles, him- just being there, she knows she misses him more than anything at the moment.

And when she does drink it, she decides that maybe, she likes the taste. Only because she only tastes the milk she has added in, thats what Taemin has taught her.From that, she decides to take in the lonely inspiration around her, and goes over to her sewing machine to sew her latest design.

- A full length gown that is sheer at the legs and the bodice a pink that fades dark to express the love she has been feeling and the gloom she suddenly feels when a special someone isn't there.

She admits she's selfish. She's in love, and feels lonely. 'Please come back,soon~'