Autumn Haze

Taelli Drabbies

 

Autumn Haze
 
She's in love with autumn, and he meets her throughout autumn.
----------
 
The leaves are turning a shade of golden yellow, and bronze, a shimmer, a rich wealthy colour.
 
She is outside everyday during autumn, admiring what gorgeous weather God has given her. Grasping onto every beautiful leaf she finds, she treasures them as she keep them hidden away in her old books.band with those books, she makes out bookmarks that last through winter, and spring, then summer, and back to autumn- her favourite season.
 
It's the time of the year, where people gather on the boots, and the scarves, and the hats. Taemin dresses appropiately and he finds himself on the way to the park, walking alone f
filled with boredom.
 
He arrives early so he takes a stroll, waiting for his sister's arrival of treating him out to ice cream. Yet, she takes too long, and he comes upon a wonderful scenery.
 
A view, somewhere near a cliff, dried mountain valleys, willows and large oak trees covering the land, his first look at how beautiful nature is.
 
Somewhere behind him, she travels not far from him either.
 
*
 
She runs through the wind, along his path where he is at, at an attempt to catch a brown, dazzling leaf floating delicately floating in the air. 
 
At midway, he sees nothing but a breeze sweeping over him, and a girl younger than him, a pretty one too, holding a leaf like her baby.
 
"It's beautiful isn't it?"
 
He looks around to see who she is talking to. Then realizes, there is no one else she is talking to, but except him or the environment.
 
"Yes, it is."
 
He mutters and scratches his head on what brings her here, and he hopes to catch a glimpse of her face, at least.
 
She beams, looking up toads the sky that is showing no particular weather. Just clouds and an airy, plain atmosphere above her.
 
And for a moment, he believes that he has seen autumn for who she actually is.
-A lovely, young girl who only comes once in a while at autumn, to celebrate her way of life.