Oblivious Brats Don't Get Love

Taelli Drabbies

 

A relationship is nothing without arguments right? 
-------
She's the bratty one, he's the jerk, surprisingly both of them tend to stick towards the same- then the opposites perhaps. 
 
She hates him to hell, cursing him every time she sees him, and well, he's just the same.
 
He gorgeous looking, while she's pretty, but both of them can't mix.
 
If others tell him that she's pretty, he'll laugh it off as a joke, because he can't believe she is even able to be considered pretty.
 
She thinks that he's the ugly duckling.
 
"How can a guy like him even considered handsome?! He's a !"
 
Her unnies say otherwise.
 
*
 
She is totally materialistic, and quite fake, and well, he's a playboy. Both of them can benefit from that.
 
She'll be happy when she is prized with hand bags, and jewels, while he gets all the chicks.
 
It is ridiculous that they aren't siblings to say the least. 
 
Yet all this, is perhaps a put-on show.
 
Because deep inside, she cares for him as much as she hates him. As shallow and jerk-like he seems to be, it always seems that he just may have a soft spot for Jinri.
 
Perhaps in another world, they were meant to be.~
 
"Oppa, why are so ugly?"
"Why are you even in the presence of mine?!"
"Get a life, stupid."
 
Because both of them are too blind to even see, that they match each other perfectly.
 
"Hey! If you dated all the girls in the world, who would you date?!"
"Then, does it mean I might date you as well? What are you trying to get at?"
"Would you die alone? Loser! I pity you for living your life as a loner!:p"
"Then I guess, for my human sake, I'll date you. Only if we were the last ones of course, or else I wouldn't even spare my time to even look for you."
"Right. Duh!"
 
Somehow, he likes her stubborn character, and she wants to learn from him to charm others the way he does flawlessly.
 
Not to mention, she's quite rude, and blunt. She doesn't care about no crap, and gets what she wants.
 
And him being wealthy, he gives whatever girls want, as long he ditches the girl after he thinks she's plain and is using up way too much of his money.
cheap but smart, right?
 
"If I told you, I'll love you, what'd would you say?"
"That you're joking,right?"
"Go die in a hole."
 
That's what he likes about her. She's unpredictable, And is always keeps him standing on his toes to wonder what's coming up besides having new Interest in new, pricey brands. He has never met someone with such personality. -As if she had a play hard to get attitude, but one that would totally fall head over heels with you.
 
"How would you respond if I kissed you?"
 
Instead of replying, she kicks him at the crotch then kisses his cheek, leaving him speechless.
 
"You, little !"
 
Yet he manages to smile after her small peck on his cheek.
 
And it seems that their relationship although unsteady and unreliable brings lots of games towards the table for each other; making their lives interesting, bringing up to new heights. 
 
Some days, when she visits him, she would bring him a box of macaroons and he'll waking up (sleeping) in her bed.
 
Both of them don't know if their in love, they just know that when they're together, they feel like they may as well be a perfect match.
 
It all doesn't end, until they wake up with their lips touching. 
 
"Does this mean we're together?"
"What do you think, fool!?"
 
They kiss again instead; because actions show more than words and they are speechless and surprised of what has become of them.