Taelli: 2/?

Taelli Drabbies

Hey :) Your lazy author finally decided to update on a wintery day :) Inspired by: 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They're meeting up way more often now, seeing each other on Fridays, Krystal and Taemin; well, they're stable now.

Taemin has become the guy that he had always wanted to be, to be able to guide and protect his princess. As for Sulli, her dreams have been reached too, she thinks she has finally met the guy of her dreams, and she believes that they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Hey Sul, pass me a cupcake will ya?"

Sulli looks at her new lover funny. Clearly, the cupcake is closer than him to her, why is he asking such question?

"Get it yourself! :P"

He whines, and she comments how childish he is. 

"You know you love it~"

------

Soojung, thinks the world has gone crazy.. The fact that her ex got together with her best friend, was far from what she had expected. I mean, who dates your best friend's ex anyways? But, seriously, she didn't give a crap anymore.

She does wonder how things were meant to be, while she observes Sulli and Taemin, and finds them similar in many ways. Both of them gorgeous, fun, flirty, she wonders what happened when she was in a relationship with Taemin. What she not good enough, or that her efforts were put to a waste?

Now, she couldn't trashtalk him anymore. Sulli was his now, and there was no point trashtalking your best friend infront of your ex- I mean, Sulli's bestfriend. 

What he doesn't know, is that Sulli isn't her name, but her play name.

She wouldn't let Sulli play with him, right?

------

They're out on a date again, this time at the Han river, where he manages his courage to peck her for the first time. He knows that it isn't her fer, but he pretends it to be anyway.

"So..you going on this Saturday?"

"Mmmm. I don't know~"

She playfully teases him, and he doesn't see through it. Honestly, she wouldn't go unless Taemin let her go, which she hopes never would happen.

"Don't go. Don't leave me!"

She senses his plead, and nods. She won't go. She promises him and they make a pinky promise anyway for the fun of it.

 

The cherry blossoms are blowing, the snow is piling, they're having a date at the Han River in the winter. Icy frost hangs onto the cold,glass windows and the trees are hunched over old of age. The area is serene, and Sulli learns to love how calm things can be when she is in a decent,stable,loving relationship.

Their cold hands clutching each other, they don't want to let go.

"If I told you, about me, what would you say?

"I don't know. Tell me."

Thats what she liked about him. That he was so cluesless, honest and blunt, that suited both of them very much.

"What if, I told you that I -

"-played with men's hearts at the club?"

Taemin looks away slightly trying to hide the disappointment in his eyes since he knows who she actually was like.

"No-  Taemin. I meant that,....I've never really loved before?"

 

              Silence fills the air. Its awkward, but they accept it because to start off, their relationship started off from a breakup anyways.

"What do you mean you haven't loved? You have charmed your way in and out, you can't possibl-

She silences him with her finger, and continues.

"I'm Jinri. Choi Jinri. Sulli is my stage name, when I go out, well, when I used to go out before I met you."

He's surprised at her sudden revelation and smiles.

"Well, I'm glad to know that I'm meeting someone new everday. Or the fact, that I'm actually spending time with the real you, instead of who you appear to be."

She laughs, and he chuckles. They don't have another conversation to start.

-----------------------------

Krystal stays away from her friends for the next few days. Shes sorting out her life, trying to organize and remember what she has done to her life, trying to fix all the mishaps. She's lonely, and too messed up anyways to care.

She realizes that love possibly wasn't for anyone. Like her. She loved, and her love was never properly returned the way she wanted it to be. Or was it that she cared too much? Had too many expectations for her Prince Charming, that no other man could fit into her rules?

#foreveralone

"Yep. That's me."

Soojung realizes that she should care about herself more than others. She doesn't care what others think about her, she's Jung Soojung and shes the queen of her own universe.

"What the heck. Why am I even bothering to care about other's opinions anyway?"

She decks out from her lonely, monochrome -looking background and decides to go shopping. Spend all that money into doing what she wanted, and for the sake of who she actually was.

Besides, if no one ever understand, shopping would help comfort you anyhow. 

-> She indulges on chocolates now. She realizes that she had bee underweight for too long now.

-> Her house is no longer black and white, its colorful with all types of colorful furniture, and a brown moochie, cutie pet with her.

-> She lives the life she belongs in, and she's happy like that.

-> Men, are the least things you should care about in life, well...yea~

------------------

People change. They change faster than a yearly, or monthly, but instantly. To change is to live another life the way you want it, and thats when a couple broke up, made up, found new lives, and to live again; thats the cycle of life.

"I've got a secret to tell you."

"Everyone has secrets to tell. Just if they decide to keep it or not! :P"

Taemin gives her a knuckle-sandwhich due to her witty remarks when ever he tells her something.

"Do you want to know about my past?"

"Don't I know already? You were my best friend's ex, which I terribly made a mistake by dating,-

He panics and tries to shut her off by telling her that he adores her, just the way they've met no matter what.

"and that my best friend became a when you broke up with her. But she's doing fine now."

"Sorry! I didn't know that much about love, besides, I was expirementing."

"Everyone expirements in love, its a game to test out whos your perfect match."

"Yea, and basically, I guess I just threw my junk to anyone that tried to hook up with me, so, I didn't really know how to love."

"Just like me.......so, you were a womanizer?"

"Don't say that! You played with guy's hearts too!"

"Alright, haha :)"

They stand side to side, looking at the view before them. They've gone to many different date places, and this one, being on a mountain top. They're expirencing what the world is like one by one, traveling, and theres so much more to realize and learn together.

                                           "I love you. As much as the world go round, thats how much I truly want to be with you."

Every now and then, they would go visit Krystal, and she would always see their eyes twinkling and filled with the warmth that she lacked. Shes not jealous, just glad that they've met each other. 

She personally thinks that she has opened her eyes wider before to reality, than her old fantansy of finding a love. She finds her heaven just seeing how her best friend is in love, and the warmth they give to support the person she is today.

"Egg-nogg friends?"

'Yes please~"

She takes a sip, and sees them shyly holding hands, as if they were embarassed,

"You're so cute together. I hope you guys marry, It'll truly disappoint me if you guys don't end up together. Considering how perfect you are together!"

They blush, because although they're in love, they're still too nervous to show the world how different they've changed from their previous being, and how innocent and little they are compared to the big globe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                       Theres still more railroads to cross in life, and love is the first one.