Taelli: Beginning 1/?

Taelli Drabbies

My inspiration for this chapter: 

 

 

 

 

~~~

If you love her, make your decision before she slips away ~ Sorry, its a bit long >.< haha all updates in one XD

--------

He meets her one night, and he believes that she's the one. The one that he wants to spend his lives with, not knowing, the possible options she has for him.

She's the charmer. The girl that flirts with everyone. The party in the crowd, the circus, the girl that everyone wants to be friends with. What a big deal she is.

And he.

A newbie at the club. A new face, know one knows who he is or where he is even from. His status doesn't even matter right now. Who is he?

*

She senses eyes on her, and gives a small smirk. She has gotten comfortable with the looks the male and some females were giving her, she was teh star of the show, and she was enjoying it to the maxium. Unaware, that someone 'special' has his eyes especially on her.

He watched her laugh, smile, flick her hair. He knows that she's a babe.

With eyes that gleam like the stars, and lips pouty for cherry kisses, and a body with womanly curves unlike stick-thin women, and silky long hair. She's the ideal woman to him. Skin pale like snow-white, and a height to match, he's sure that he's gotten lucky.

Yet, he's too shy to approach her, watching her in the shadows, he's secretly inlove with the girl that never knew who he was.

 

Sulli, drinking her vodka, gave a flirtacious grin towards the males around her, and gave a small flick of her hand. As a way of saying, get away. These males were obviously not her type, and were just too erted looking to gain her attention.

She glances around the club in hope to score a good looking guy, and spots a few.

She strides towards the pretty boy crowd in search of a new friend to play with tonight, and walks confidently (her collarbones glimmering in the darkness?.)

Yet, she misses  him. In fact, she goes straight towards his friend, Minho. A jock, a handsome guy with big eyes, and someone who knows just how to get the attention of females. 

"Hello."

Her voice silky and sultry, she moves closer to the guy she likes. She plays with her hair, and tries to start a conversation. 

"So, you want to go out for a drink?"

"Sorry, I'm taken girl."

"Come on. I'm just trying to have fun~"

Minho only gives a playful, small smile, before ushering off because he's faithful. And he's not willing to lose his girlfriend, for some pretty chick in the club.

As she is escorted away, Taemin who happened to sit only beside Minho can only stare at her behind. The way it made the perfect "S line," and how she can still look so hot and pretty after being rejected.

---

"Man, she's tough."

Taemin tells Minho the moment he gets back. Yet, Minho only gives a small laugh.

"Are you falling for her?"

Taemin takes another shot of soju, before looking at Minho.

"Then go for her, man. Don't be an checking her out if you're not going to make a move on her. Unless, you're gay but wired ually straight then you're really messed up, Taem."

That night, Taemin finishes a set of 150 sojus in a row, feeling desperate and hopeless. He's never been so love sick, and drunk. Minho has to carry him out of the club and bar at 2:59 AM remembering that Taemin is the worst drinker ever.

----

Taemin's hungover . All he remembered was that pretty chick he saw at the club, and didn't even bother to think of anything else. Besides, his friends gave no more crap to his useless confessions. He may not ever see her again.

"She was so pretty. I mean, she could've seriously been my ----"

His conversation with Jonghyun was already put to a halt. He accidentally drops his phone into the sink filled with water.

What a fail.

"Oh my f***ing gosh. My life is ruined."

Taemin realizes he has been in the washroom for the last few hours after his interuption of thoughts and conversation with himself.

 

Its no help, when then next day he steps out of his apartment, he sees her with his ex, Krystal laughing and shopping and walking straight into the place where he was working at.

Taemin straightens up as Krystal approaches him.

"Hi, what may I get you?"

She doesn't respond but jabs him in the chest spitting at his face.

"You jerk!"

Her bloody red nails cause a heartache in his chest, and as she turns away, he doesn't realize his new crush giving him a small apolegetic smile for what Krystal had done to him.

'What's with girls and their ugly, moods? Gosh, what does she not understand when I told her that we were over?"

He decides that in order to solve a harsh treatment from his ex, he camps out of his apartment that night, sleeping in the night like a homeless.

------------

If you think he's gone out of his mind, you're correct. Taemin believes that he's officially gone crazy now after having such bad luck on his side and his ex suddenly showing up in his face just to get some payback or revenge. He curses for the fifth time that night, shivering because he has forgotten to bring a warmer coat to keep himself warm, and firmly decides that going back to his apartment will just show how weak he is.

By the mid-morning, the chilly winds decides to blow, and his nose has turned stuffy and red, and his body shivering ready to pass out due to fatigue. He hasn't slept a minute since the cold has swept his senses awake. Due to the frustration, he gives a sigh and does not realize that he is pouring out tears of nothing.

 

The next day, he has collasped. Someone has brought him to the hospital since he had fainted in the lonely night where he has spent his time thinking and wondering what life has become of him. Taemin wants to thank whoever, and when he does awake, he spots himself alone just like the time before when he was in times of trouble. Yet this time, he had been saved from doing stupid things and he doesn't know who to say thank you to because there's no one there waiting for him. 

He's waiting for a hopeless love, that won't come to him, and his friends have literally deserted him now. His voice is weak, husky, and shallow, and he doesn't have the energy to speak. He lies down under the clean, white covers the hospital has provided him, and he sleeps peacefully for the first time in his teenage years dreaming of a paradise and love that never came to him.

 

Taemin reflects back on his actions, as he is transferred mentally and almost spiritually. He falls into a deep sleep, and he really hopes that he will never wake. Life is too painful to bare with, what is the point to continue living?

------

The room is silent as the patient is sleeping soundly, his friends worried and unaware of where he has been, and the other side of the world inaware of his existence and his condition. It's a lovely place to be in, the moment where you decided to dissapear, and have people to worry, that you think they don't care about anymore because they don't understand. Also, he secretly wonders if after he has matured and turned legal, his youthness has totally flown out of the window. He's an old man now.

Taemin dreams of an angel, in the appearance of her, the girl from the club scene and smiles.

He has lived a good dream, a dream to see her actual face in his thoughts without actual contact.

                                                'They say, that if one dreams of another, then the other would be missing the other half.'

----------

Its no surprise that she has definitely changed. Her friend fiery temper was something she was always used to, and so was her secret clubbing that no one knew. However, somehow meeting her friend's ex has definitely changed her.

For some reason, she sees this wanting in him, and that she totally understand why he and Krystal broke him. Yet, no matter how many times Krystal has told her that he broke up with her for the wrong reason, Sulli thinks she actually sees the reason and that Krystal is just being blind unable to see it. 

Then, when she sees him that day, she's in a mind of wander. She feels hopeless for a second or two, and believes that they've met before. Somewhere. She doesn't know when however, and tries to shrug it off.

Sulli takes in account that Krystal's ex was supposed to be a really cool, nice guy that knows how to treat girls rightly, and that somehow he gets bored of them easily as well. A womanizer.

So she decides to take the chance to ask about him.

"Krys, what's your ex's name?"

'Taem. Lee Taemin, that son of a b****."

"Girl, chill man. He's out of your life now, just get a new boyfriend or some guy."

"You don't understand! He went to the club when he canceled our date with his friend, Minho or something. He wanted to get a new girl, or what!?"

"Club?"

 

She pretends to act innocent. To not know what grinding is, flirting is, and stay pure as the image she puts on the in the day time. If Krystal ever finds out, she'll be dead meat.

"Yea, so that bastard ditches me out, and I'm not surprised that he's still single. Where else can you get a girlfriend as good looking as me?"

Sulli rolls her eyes, because sometimes, Krystal is just so out of it, and so she ditches her for it, and leaves.

"Where are you going? Aren't you LISTENING?-

"Later babe. I've got someone to meet, talk to you later~ <3"

Krystal forgives her, she's just too cute.

 

Sulli is interested. She's interested in her best friend's ex, and she knows thats just the worst scenario ever. - Because, you never date your friend's ex-es. But then again, she's your average young girl, with admirers and plentiful friends. It wouldn't hurt right? To try something new, after all, clubbing has become a secret hobby of hers that has become often to do after work and school. 

She decides to stalk him out. And yes, she was a good socializer as that was her major, so how hard could it be to find him and to strike a small conversation with him? She was young, free, and pretty, why wouldn't she get what she wanted?

 

Sulli walks down the street nearby, and spots houses in neat rows displaying now sight of anyone. The houses look torn, and somehow ancient, and she decides that such a chic, man wouldn't live anywhere here would he?

Walking down the next road, she notices how it has become late. Spending time with Krystal has gone to 9 PM, and the sky is dark, and she worries about gangsters seeking out her using her as a e in any unlucky situation.

Somewhere, her senses notices a guy  walking out of his apartment and he settles onto the doorsteps of the building looking depressed, sick, and unwell. 

She tries to make out his face so she can use the right words to comfort him, but she never does. She lets him be, alone, tired, sittting there for a long period of time making sad faces, and from far away, her breath catches.

She does not see a very handsome face, as the man is in a frown. But she is sure, that he's a pretty boy, and that he's just feeling down and needs his only personal space. Help, would come later she decides.

Sulli approaches him carefully, not wanting to have him find out her appearance, she sits on a nearby bench observing him. As the clock ticks after twelve, she still sits there patiently looking at his imperfections and realizes how perfect he seems to be. As if it was too good to be true, she actually wishes that she had know him earlier. Earlier before Krystal has gone out with him, and how they shared some happy moments. It wasn't reality, but she was feeling a bit jealous. 

After a while of making decisions and thoughts, she decides to approach him and only realizes that he has passed out drop dead. His face all pale, and emotionless -- she brings him to the hospital right away.

He is as comeplete stranger to her despite his familiar looks she had saw in Krystal's home, when the two went to take photos together at the park or at the mall. A total ulzzang couple that didn't last. But that was the last thing in mind, Sulli just wanted to save him before he knocks out real cold and dies unaware in the freezing temperature.

Running towards the steps of the hospial, she is ushered in properly and the doctors take him away from her, and she stands there waiting. She doesn't know what she is waiting for, but awaits him to wake and tell her his thanks. But Sulli tired, exhausted,  just stands there across from his room her mind whizzing hundred thoughts per minute. This by far, would be the best thing she could have done, in her whole life? And at the same time, one of the worst. Risking your beauty sleep to save a random guy wasn't exactly the best thing to do especially since the random guy is your friend's ex who she wishes to have him to go die in a hole.

Sulli, texts Krystal at 4 in the morning, and ushers her to visit Taemin or whoever she was. No matter how much she thought, she just couldn't bring herself to ask him for anything more. Seeing him was enough to melt her heart, but she wanted Krystal there. Krystal just seemed like a better person to be there for him. Sulli, she knew she had harmed many guy's hearts, and she felt that she couldn't risk breaking another one at the moment.

She falls asleep her back slumped against a wall,  as she lays parallel on chairs and her long legs take up the whole set of seats.

---------

When he does awake again, he sees someone holding his hand and Taemin tries to give a small smile at whoever it was. But to his surprise, it was someone he didn't expect to see.

"K-krystal? Did you--


She doesn't answer and only looks at him through worrisome eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He tries to soothe her down or do whatever to calm her down, and yet, she only whispers back.

"Why are you so stupid Taemin? Why were you outside your apartment when you could've stayed warm? Why am I worried about you? Why do you not realize my feelings? Why.....Why did you have to break my heart?"

She's crying and he's thinking only about 'oh my god, save me.'

'I'm sorry."

His voice comes out hoarse, and his ex just continues to hold his hand gently as if everything was going to be okay, when it wasn't clearly.

"Krystal, who brought me here?"

"Sulli did. She's resting now outside, gosh, I still can't believe she bothered to even find you though. But, I'm so glad that she brought you back so you'll be okay."

And for once, he feels touched and warmth after his breakup. 

"Friends?"

"Nothing more?"

He could tell she had expected something more from him. But, through his mind, he had decided that she really wasn't the one for him.

"Sorry, friends Krys. I still love you, just as a friend."

She bites back a smile, and nods in confirmation.

----------

Outside, Sulli wakes up and she listens to the conversation inside the room. She had saved tha day, they were making up, and things were just going to be great. Well, thats exactly how she thought it would be like. All she heard, was "I love you," and that had made her day. It was too bad that she couldn't take things too seriously, and was such a light hearted person who wasn't all that sensitive.

As she steps closer to the patient's room, she can hear footsteps walking out and small sniffs and laughter. Not knowing what to do, she walks the other way towards the exit. She has done her job well, what was she expecting?

Carefully slipping away silently, she could hear someone calling her.

"Sulli! Don't leave! I've got to -

She turns around and gives a smile and tries to keep going, but Krystal has caught up to her, bringing along her fellow ex as well.

"Taemin, meet Sulli. She's my best friend who saved your life, so don't even bother to -

"Hey."

'Hi."

Their eyes light up as they sense each other's prescence.

"So, Sulli thats Taemin my horrible ex that-

"broke your heart, and now you're friends?"

"Yea....."

Taemin steps forward towards Sulli and recognizes her from the club. The one with the pretty body, and cautious eyes now clean, simple, cute and in a total different perspective.

"You're from---

His voice trails on, and he can see her getting a bit uncomfortable and he decides to change the topic.

"So, Sulli. Thanks for bringing me to the hospital. Want to go out for coffee?"

Krystal slaps him on the back, while Sulli gives a small chuckle that sounds like music to his ears.

"Sure. Whenever, as long as -

"Oh, and Krystal, I'll call you later. And, sorry, but you're not invited to this coffee session."

"Yah! Taemin!?"

 

<3