Rich Love

Taelli Drabbies

 

Where he spends is money on her, and she is too unaware from being materialistic.
-----
 
He spends millions. Just for her. Gucci today, Chanel tomorrow, trips around the world next week.
And he loves her like this, by showering his money on her.
 
She loves him she tell him.
For his money.
 
He loves her too, for her gorgeous looks too.
How shallow, of love they have, that they are able to bond.
 
He does not realize what may happen if he strikes the lottery or loses it on her.
 
"Honey?"
 
He notes that today she is wearing the perfume that he has bought her just yesterday.
 
"Yea?"
"You smell nice."
 
She gives him a smile, and he falls harder than ever before.
He promises that they"ll marry next week.
 
On their wedding day, he crowns her with thousands of jewels and a final touch of gold in their champagne.
 
*
 
Tonight, they hold their ceremony of their wedding and all is invited. An all exclusive trip all paid by the groom and his family.
 
These that are invited pay them back with gold bars, and Jinri is more delighted than ever. Gold bars meant they'll be filthy rich, no doubt. 
 
"I love you."
"Love you too."
 
And both of them falls asleep together holding hands and the other on their precious jewels.
- because their love is really based on money and shallowness, their hearts are actually empty.