Pretty Girl

Taelli Drabbies

He believes that all girls are pretty, wether they are unique, weird, ty, shy, or anything females are. Taemin believes that girls are what makes babies and help continue on the generation of reproduction in order to have other generations and the next.

In fact, he's a total womanizer.

He's able to catch any girl's eye including ajhummas and noonas included. Taemin is what every girl wants to be their Prince Charming, and he has way too many choices to pick from.

*

Taemin, in fact, can be considered the playboy, but a really mushy, sweet heart. And that, is his weak point. Yes, he is able to caress his girlfriend's face after dinner, giving her a kiss on her forehead, and be playful, and romantic, he's just so perfect, it ends up that the girls dump him.

Oh boy!

He's the perfect guy in one, able to be romantic, y, loving, caring, hot, everything~....Just that, he haunts the girls that way.

-------------

In a crowd, plenty of girls swoon over him, trying to win his heart. That, is very easy. After all, he adores women just like how they love him from head to toe.

Yet, what he doesn't realize is he's too innocent for all that is thrown at him.

- The rouge lips, the smoky eyeshadow, the short dresses, the smirks, the hair tosses, the blowing kisses.....

         - thats a bit too much for him. He wants someone simple. Someone like him, with pretty features around his age and is like an angel.

 

"Oppa!"

Shrieks can be heard, as girls throw themselves at him and his junk, and he just gives a polite smile.What does he do? He doesn't know.

Somewhere away from the crowd, he is able to make out, someone though that he thinks may be his destined partner.

                            A girl that is somehow quite tall, with eyes that shine like stars, and has a smile like the curves of the moon. 

He became pleased. Now, it isn't beacuse she's extra-pretty or that the others, are plain, its just that he thinks that she is the exact definition of "pretty."He was pretty sure that if he searched the word "pretty" in the dictionary, she would be there. It was a must.

"Excuse me, ladies. I have a meeting to tend."

His charming eye smile, melted the female's hearts, as they watched him go, not even bothering to tell him to halt, because he was simply too angelic to handle.

Walking swiftly, he caught her just in time, before she left his sight.

"Excuse me, miss."

The girl looked up from whatever she was doing, and gave a small sound of surprise.

"Oh!"

Jinri definitely didn't expect him, a guy so gorgeous, handsome, her mind became blank. She felt as if she was in heaven, and that he was her guardian or something in a godly form.

"What's your name?"

Her reply was blunt, short and simple. She was impressed how smooth he was as well, not that she could suddenly think of that.

'Would you like to go to dinner with me? My mom's expecting company tonight at home, and I think you would be wonderful to meet my mom and my family."

"But~"

Before she could answer, she was swept away like a princess holding his hand, and into his kingdom.

*

Taemin didn't normally bring girls home. In fact, it was always him, his brother, and his parents. How boring. No matter how perfect he was in every angle, he was just so perfect, that no one could stand up to him.

And he just secretly hoped, that he had found his destined one.

----

Jinri was still in schock, as he had whisked her away from her normal life, and into a grand, wealthy household. In fact, she believed that she shouldn't belong. A girl who is nowhere high in society, just an average, and maybe even lower with no grand gowns, and make up, or perfume. She certainly did not belong.

And she still doesn't know his name. Her "Prince Charming," or whoever he was.

*

By 6:00 pm, they had arrived in the grand foyer. 

"Erm, whats your name?"

"Taemin. Lee Taemin."

 

Taemin it was. He was her prince.

 

He held onto her hand, for the longest time in her history, as she had never been a relationship before. He had even invited her to a formal dinner, when she was wearing a casual dress, hair not all that combed, and baring a freshface.

"You're perfect now. Don't even bother about the materials or fancy gowns, my family would love to meet you."

She wondered. When were high-end families this nice?

 

By dinner time, all had gathered, she had been introduced, and ever since, everyone has greeted her warmly, acknowledging her prescence. Apparently, Taemin's parents would like them to marry as well. In fact, they're thinking that their son has finally met a girl to be with for life.

 

"Son, where did you meet such a beauty to bring home?"

Taemin gleamed, as he stared at the stranger sitting elegantly beside him, then back at his parents.

"I met a few strangers, and they were nice. But none of them were as pretty as she. In fact, she is nice, and sweet, and kind. I thought she was perfect. Don't you agree?"

His parents were stunned and so was she.

But in the end, the two married happily.

---------------------------

"I still can't believe you married me, out of all people."

"Now, honey, don't say that.'

"You still know how to charm ladies. Even our daughter, is amazed at how smooth you are."

"Honey, you know I love you."

"Oh gosh, I married a loving, womanizer."

"Just fo you. I know you like it too, Princess."

"But really, I can't belive you had to urge to bring a stranger home to your parents, when we weren't even close."

 

He gave a small laugh, while she gave a small sigh. Then they turned off the light.