A Short Message from...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter nine
a short message from...
 
 
 
 

Brrriiinnngggg...

Reina look away from her thick Biology book when her phone suddenly ring. She grab her phone and saw that she got one message, from unknown number. 

 

From : +8877xxxxx

To : +8879xxxxx

Hello...

 

She still look at her phone wwith frowning and decide not to reply the message, since she don't know the number and maybe the message is from a prankster. She back reading her book and already concentrate when her phone is ringing again. She grab her phone again and look at her phone. 

 

2 New Message!~

 

She push yes button and read the message, one from the sranger and one from her brother, Luhan. She read Luhan message first, and frown little bit.

 

From : Lulu Ge~

To : Reinana...

Mei, Gege just want to tell you that we (me and Kris) will getting back home late. Since we have some problem in here, and because of that, please prepare the guest room...

Thank you!!! :*
Luhan.

 

Okay, her brother iss coming late and make her little bit shock because he order her to prepare the guest room, for who?? She ask to herself and reply to Luhan. 

 

 From : Reinana...

To : Lulu Ge~

Okay, take care, ge... Don't come home really late... 

And, why you told me to prepare the guest room? Did your friend want to sleepover?

Reina. 

 

She click sent button and decide to read the stranger message, since she is so curious who is the stranger and where did he or she found out her phone number, because no one beside Luhan, Kris, and Baekhyun that know her number. 

 

From : +8877xxxxx

To : +8879xxxxx

What are you doing now??

 

Okay, this is make her really curious, so she push reply button and type 10 word. 

 

From : +8879xxxxx

To : +8877xxxxx

Who are you?

 

 

 

~> Reina POV <~

Hmm... Who is the stranger that sent me a message? Where did he or she find out my phone number... Ahh... Maybe Luhan Ge is the one that give my phone to his friend that want to sleepover... 

 

BRRRIIINNGG....

 

Suddenly, my phone rang and I grab it immediately and I saw 1 New Message in the screen. I push yes button and read the message that from Luhan Ge. 

 

From : Lulu Ge~

To : Reinana...

I will... And I try to solve this problem ASAP...

No, you silly meimei... Kris will sleepover for tonight, since his house is far from our work place and the closest place is our house. 

And please take care of yourself too... Check the door and the gate, you should lock it and also the window...

:*
Luhan.

 

Nah... This is weird, so who is the one that give my phone number? Kris ge... He is out of list, because he is same like Luhan ge, overprotective over me... So, the last is Baekkie... But... He never betrayed me, right?? Should I ask him? No... Maybe he is already sleeping... Maybe I ask him tomorrow...

I glance at my clock and shock, 11.30 PM! If i'm not sleep now, tomorrow I'll be late... OMONA!!!! I haven't prepare for Kris Ge... How should I do now???!

 

BRRRIIINGGG....

 

Oh... Not again! I grab my phone oonce again and found the stranger phone number on the screen with one message above. 

 

From : +8877xxxxx

To : +8879xxxxx

You will know who am I someday... 
Good Night! Don't forget tomorrow we have Biology exam in the first period, so don't be late...

 

Ah! He or she is my classmate... But, that don't solve my problem... All my classmate not really close to me... Or should I said, hate me... But, it's tomorrow problem, now I should prepare the guest room for Kris ge...

~> End POV <~

 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » Sorry for not update... :( My internet connection is gone for awhile and I have some kind of writer block.
 
So, I hope this chapter won't make all of you dissapointed... And the last, please comment and subcribe! :D