The Past

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter thirteen 
the past
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

“ Okay, so what the two of you doing in here?” Ask Luhan after he put the drink in the table and he, made his self comfortable in single sofa.

“ We have a project for geographic, ge… And the project is must finish next week.” Said Reina.

“ Yup! The teacher give us the most difficult theme…” Said Sehun, with a slight disappointed and annoyed in his voice.

“ What theme?” Ask Kris.

“ About earthquake, we should make a replica of earthquake. With the land divide, etcetera…” Said Jongin. Luhan and Kris nod their head together.

“ Do you want to help us to, hyung?” Ask Sehun, full of hope. Kris and Luhan look each other then, with synchronized they shook their head.

“ No… I’m sorry, we have many busy schedule…” Said Kris.

“ And, actually, I’m not really good in geographic… I’m best in mathematic.” Add Luhan. The three of them let out a heavy sigh.

“ You should starting make the plan now, since it’s already evening…” Said Kris, take a glance at the clock above the TV.

“ OH! You right hyung, we should make the plan now…” Said Jongin, without he know that his attitude is out of character.

“ Come to my room then…” Said Reina, already standing up and the two of them already stand up too but Luhan stop then.

“ Don’t. Make. A. Plan. In. Your. Room.” Said Luhan, with emphasized in each of his word. Reina then snap, she remember something and just smile sheepishly at Luhan.

“ I’m sorry, ge… We will work it in back garden… C’mon, Sehun, Jongin…” Said Reina as the three of them walk toward the back yard.

“ Ck… What will she do without of me???” Said Luhan while sit beside Kris. Kris just smile and pat his head.

“ Remember, she is love you, and she can’t life without you and so do you…” Said Kris. Luhan just nod.

“ Stop being cheesy, Kris… Is doesn’t suit your face at all…” Said Luhan.

 

 

“ Why Luhan-hyung prohibit us to work our project in your room? It won’t feel this hot of course.” Said Sehun while try to make himself colder with a paper fan. Reina just giggle while Jongin shake his head.

“ Seriously, Sehun, please being more mature, can you? Of course Luhan-hyung prohibit us. We already become teenager, and Reina is teen-girl, so she have her own personal room.” Said Jongin, Sehun immediately blush and Reina too. Reina playfully punch Kai shoulder.

“ Don’t say like that, ok? It’s feel like… You know? Awkward…” Reina said. Jongin just shrugged and keep reading his phone, make Sehun and Reina feel really annoying. Sehun snatch Jongin phone and read through it with Reina beside him.

“ You read this?” Ask Sehun and Reina together.

“ Yep, what the two of you think, huh?” Ask Jongin back while taking his phone back and continued reading some info for their project in his phone.

“ Nothing….” Said Sehun, shake his head.

“ He is thinking that you read some erted stuff.” Said Reina out of the blue and make the two man look at her bewildered.

“ What is with that look?” Ask Reina, confused.

“ Ahh… Nothing…” Said the two of them, awkward.

“ Okay… Nah, I already found how to make the land divide become so real…” Said Reina and the three of them keep searching info for their project until they don’t realize that the time fly so fast. 

 

~> Jongin POV <~

 

My relationship between Sehun and his crush, Reina become closer every time we go to school and go back home. It isn’t really bad, the truth is she is funny… And I found her attractive too, I feel sad for Tao-hyung, tough… But, he said that he found a new friend, a senior, I hope their relationship get well…

We still in the Reina backyard, working on our geographic project that really difficult… She wear a T-Shirt and some pants, not hot pants okay… She is smart to choose her outfit since she have 4 grown up man in her house.

“ Hey, aren’t the two of you should go home now?” Ask Luhan hyung, Reina big brother that sometime can be a diva. I look at my watch and my eyes widen,  WOW! Time flies so fast if we enjoy it.

“ C’mon… We better go home now, since ahjumma will angry at me…” I said as I put my book into my bag and wait for Sehun.

“ Aww… I’m sorry, Nana… I should go home…” Said Sehun with fake tears. And the new drama already release…

“Nah, stop it, Sehun… Just go home and we can see each other tomorrow…” Reina said while she guide us toward the door.

“ I will miss you, Nana… Bye…” Sehun said while I just wave my hand at her. She is sure really beautiful… She is kind, cute, beautiful, and she is perfect. Ehem… I’m sorry.

“ Jongin, did you know?” Sehun ask.

“ What?” I ask back.

“ I love her more now…” Sehun said and I don’t know but I feel sad and angry but I’m not show it.

“ Why not you just said it to her?” I ask.

“ I’m afraid…” He said while looking down. I look at him with pity, I know his love life in the past was sad and now he find another new love but he afraid…

“ I’m afraid if I can’t protect her and make her go to another man…” Sehun said again and all I can do is just patting his shoulder.

I’m sorry Sehun… I’m not a good bestfriend for you…

~> End POV <~

 

~> Sehun POV <~

 

I look down after saying that, just call me a loser or anything else because I’m afraid to tell my feeling toward Nana. But it’s better than I lose her and make her hate me for the rest of her life. I’m really afraid if what I do in the past will replay again…

 

~> Flashback <~

“ I’m not love you…” Krystal said while pointing at me. She then walk toward a guy, my friend that stab me from behind me and she hug him, and kiss him passionately. The two of them keep kissing each other, like they do that just to mocking me.

“ I’m love Taemin more…” She said. I can’t do anything or said anything. My body dead, I’m become mute, deaf, and blind, I don’t want to hear her said that to me.

“ Did you know why?” She ask. I just shook my head while she and Taemin laugh at me.

“ Because I’m better than you and she love me more…” Taemin said.

“ I’m regret that I accept your love…” Krystal said.

“ Sorry, dude… The stronger, the winner…” Taemin whisper before he and Krystal leave.

~> End Flasback <~

 

Because that past, I won’t work with something called love again… I’m more choose a friendship than lover… I won’t my love life like my past again…

“ It’s okay, Hun… I believe that sometime, you will forget that past and try to open up…” Said Jongin. I just nod and smile at him.

“ Thanks, Jongin…” I said.

If he and Tao not safe me, I don’t know what will I do or become…

~> End POV <~

 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Another update!!!!! I hope you all love this... :), Sorry if this chapter is little bit boring... But I try my best to make a good chapter for the next chapter... :D By the way I make new story... It's BaekYeol story > Someday I Will Love You Back