You... Work?

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter three 
you... work?
 
 
 
 
 
 
BRRRIIINNNGG..........................
 
The bell ringing and Reina immediately put her things on her backpack and rush outside the classroom, leaving Sehun who look at her confused.
 
*Why did she left the classroom immediately?? Is that okay?* Ask Sehun to himself as he put his things on his backpack calmly. Before he can walk toward the classroom door, many bunch of girl already around him.
 
" Sehun oppa, let's go watch the movie with us..." Said on of the girl, try to touch Sehun chest. Sehun look at the girl around him and let out a heavy sigh.
 
" Sehunnie, tomorrow I will brought you lunch, please eat it!" Said the other girl. Sehun just give the girl a really awkward smile and try to make a good distance between them.
 
" YAH! OH SEHUN! C'mon!!!!!" Yelled Kim Jongin, or Kai. Sehun give him a really sweet smile and immediately go toward Kai and Huang Zi Tao who already wait for him outside the classroom.
 
" Omo... Thank you, hyung! You saved me from that dangerous creature..." Whisper Sehun as he and his hyungs walk toward the entrance school. Tao give him a confused look while Kai just glance at him.
 
" Who is the 'dangerous creature'?" Ask Tao.
 
" That girl around me..." Said Sehun.
 
" So, where is your girl-friend?" Ask Kai, look at Sehun and Tao nod.
 
Immediately Sehun pale cheeck become red and he look at the ground.
 
* Why Kai-hyung said Reina is my girlfriend? Our relationship isn't meet a 'friend' line...* Think Sehun as he still look at the ground. * How I wish we become friend as soon as possible... It will good...* Add him again, and now he smilling.
 
" YAH! What did you thinking, Sehun?" Ask Tao, really confused because Sehun not answer Kai question and just look at the ground, smilling like an idiot.
 
" Eh? N-No, hyung! We're not a couple... We just friend. I don't know where she is, she immediately leave me when the class ended." Said Sehun, nervous.
 
" Who said that you already have girlfriend?" Ask Kai, confused.
 
" You just ask where is my girlfriend..." Said Sehun, confused as well. Kai slap his face and look at Sehun who look back at him with his innocent face.
 
" I mean not in that way..." Said Kai again and now Sehun blushing madly. Seriously, he really really embarrassed because he misconstrued with what Kai mean.
 
" Ahh... So, our dongsaeng is fall in love with that so-called-nerd girl??" Mocking Tao while poking Sehun cheeck. Sehun slap Tao hand and try to hide his red face.
 
" N-No hyung!!!! I'm not fall in love..." Said Sehun, try to defend himself as Tao and Kai laugh at him.
 
" C'mon, we should celebrate it... Let's hang out to the cafe we usually visit.!" Said Kai
 
 
~> Black Pearl Cafe <~
 
" Here your order, thank you and please come back anytime soon!" Said Reina after giving the order.
 
" Reina-ah! How are you?" Ask her co-worker. She smile at him and give him a thumbs-up.
 
" I'm fine... How about you, Baek?" Ask her. Her co-worker, Byun Baekhyun that now already grab a food and want to serve it just smile.
 
" I'm fine too... Hehehehe..." He said and walk toward their guest.
 
CCRRRIIINGGG...
 
" Welcome to 'Black Pearl' cafe..." Said Reina, Baekhyun, and the other co-worker. Reina face suddenly become shock and stared at their new guest.
 
" S-S-Sehun-shi?" Ask Reina, pointing at Sehun who shock as her.
 
" R-Reina?? Why you here? You... Work?" Ask Sehun, disbelieve.
 
Oh.My.GOD! This is really nightmare for Reina... No one from her school know that she work...
 
" Please... Don't say it to anyone..." Said Reina, look at Sehun with sad look. Sehun shock again because it was his first time to see Reina look at him like this. He smile at her and nod.
 
" Yeah... I won't say it to anymore... And I will make my hyung shut their mouth too... It's okay, Reina..." Said Sehun, smiling softly at her.
 
" Thank you so much, Sehun-shi..." Said Reina, bow her head.
 
" Hey, stop that and stop that formal attitude. Just call me Sehun! Oh, and he is Kai and he is Tao, my hyung..." Said Sehun, introducing Kai and Tao as well.
 
" Nice to meet you all... Please take a seat or my manager will kick me out..." Said Reina, lead them toward their seat.