A Cute Apologizing

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter two 
a cute apologizing
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ Reina POV ~
 
“ Songsaenim… Thank you for your advice… Now, I can keep up my stamina.” I said, Eunhyuk songsaenim smile and pat my head.
 
“ Your welcome, Reina-ah… I’m happy to be able to help my favorite student.” He said with smile.
 
“ Ne… Thank you so much, songsaenim.” I said again, while bow my head and walk toward bench. I was sit in the bench and listening to Eunhyuk songsaenim explanation, and I feel someone sit beside me. I look up and saw the new student smile at me and I just nod my head.
 
“ Uhmm… Reina-shi, I’m sorry…” He  said, I look at him with frown.
 
“ What do you mean?” I ask back.
 
“ I’m sorry for make you help me in this morning and make you have a problem. I don’t mean that, I just… I just confused and you are my hope… So, I’m sorry…” He said, looking down and bit his lips. I don’t know why, but my heart softened at his cute apologizing. It’s been a while since someone say sorry to me…
 
I pat his shoulder and give him a small smile. He look at me and then smile too.
 
“ It’s okay, I know you won’t do it…” I said. He nod and smile again at me while I look back at Eunhyuk songsaenim because I don’t want to disappointed him, since I was his favorite student… Hehehehe… I’m just kidding… I just don’t want anyone to see me talk with the new student.
 
“ My name Oh Sehun.” He said while offering his hand in front of me. I look at his hand then at his face. I accept his offer and we shake hand.
 
“ My name Jung Reina.” I said.
 
“ Do you want have a lunch with me?” He ask. I look at him dumbfounded and glance at Eunhyuk songsaenim who still explain how to play tennis.
 
“ Maybe?... I don’t know, I should go to library…” I said, remember that today was the day for me to give the book back.
 
“ Aww… Then, how  about tomorrow? I want you to meet with my best friend.” He said. Ohh… So, the other new student is his best friend? I curious how they look, but at the other side I feel afraid if he forget about me and play with his friend more.
 
“ I don’t know… I hope I free tomorrow…” I said, give him a small smile. He frown, and look like little disappointed. I pat his shoulder and make he look at me.
 
“ Don’t be like that, now you better focus hearing what Eunhyuk songsaenim said, because he will angry and give you punishment if you can’t answer his question.” I said again and back focus toward Eunhyuk songsaenim who start to asking the student.
~> End POV <~
~ Sehun POV ~
 
I did it! I DID IT! I already apologize to her and she accept it, she even give me her cute smile and comfort me when she can’t have lunch with me and hyungs.
 
The P.E class already end and I with Reina walk toward our locker together. We even talk a bit about random thing. We take our uniform and go change to the restroom, of course we not change together. We meet back again in front of her locker.
 
 “ Sehun-shi, I’m sorry… I should go to Tiffany songsaenim to help her. So, is better for you to go back first to class.” She said after put his P.E uniform on the locker and look at me. Her height was just reach my shoulder, so I should look down.
 
“ Can I help you to??” I ask her. She shook her head while we walk through the corridor.
 
“ No… It’s okay, I don’t want to bother you… Anyway, I should go! Bye, Sehun-shi…” She said, run toward the teacher office in the first floor. I just look at her back until I can’t saw her. I walk back to the class and immediately ask Myungsoo about what she do now.
 
“ Myungsoo-shi…” I called him, he look up from his book and look at me.
 
“ Didn’t I tell you to call me L?” He ask me back and give me a death-glare.
 
“ Okay… Okay… I’m sorry, L… Do you know why Reina go to the teacher office?” I ask. He put his hand under his chin and nod.
 
“ She was the prefect. In this school, prefect will always go to teacher office when the subject time change…” He said. I nod and thanked him, I walk toward my seat with Reina in the back of class. So, she was prefect? I don’t know if she is so smart and diligent…
 
SRRAAKK…
 
“ Good morning, student…” Said Tiffany songsaenim, like what Reina said to me. I saw her put some book and map in the teacher desk, Tiffany songsaenim thanked her and she come to seat beside me.
 
“ Are you always go to teacher room?” I whisper to her.
 
“ Yeah… Now, can you please concentration? One week again we have mid exam.” She said, not even looking at me. Huufftt… I pout and look back at Tiffany songsaenim who explanation about Re-count text and many more.
 
~> End POV <~