I Feel Something for Her

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter four 
i feel something for her
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Thank you, please come again..." Said Reina as she wave toward Sehun, Kai, and Tao. Sehun was smile widely as he wave back at Reina.
 
On the way toward the bus stop, the three of them chat happily, or actually just Sehun who tell something toward his two bestfriend.
 
" Did you see, hyung? She was cute in her apron..." Said Sehun, still smile like an handsome idiot.
 
" Yeah... You already tell that for 5 times now..." Said Tao, really counting.
 
" Hehehehe... I'm sorry, hyung... But, if you are in my position, maybe you more 'crazy'  than me..." Said Sehun while smiling widely and rub his neck, embarassed because his silly attitude.
 
" It's okay, but please... Stop talking about her, you make my ear hot..." Said Tao, rubbing his ear and pretend that his ear really hot.
 
" Okay hyung... Okay... Stop doing that..." Said Sehun, glance at Tao and the two of them laugh happily while Kai look like he lost in his thoug.
 
~ Flashback ~
 
~> Kai POV <~
 
" Here your food, please enjoy..." Said Reina, Sehub classmate and also his savior... Maybe. I look at her, actually we all look at her but she just look at Sehun, who also look at her.
 
" Thank you, Nana..." Said Sehun. My eyes go widely, and also Reina. Did he just give her a nickname?
 
" W-what are you calling me?" Ask Reina, her eyes still wide like my bestfriend eyes.
 
" Hmm? I call you Nana... That is my nickname for you..." Said Sehun, smile happily at her. Reina look at him deeply and still not say anything, I can see that Sehun getting nervous.
 
" You not like it? If you not, I'm sorry for saying that to you..." Said Sehun again, rub his neck. I look back at Reina and her expression change, from deeply tough toward calm-sweet expression.
 
" Nah... It's okay, I never say that I hate it..." She said, smile softly at Sehun and Sehun just look at the ground, his habit if he emmbarased or getting nervous... Just around girl...
 
" Really?? Then you should call me by nickname too..." Said Sehun. Oh My... He sure act like a kid sometime... I look back at Reina and she, like before, look like she thinking hard about something.
 
" How about... Thehun?" Ask Reina, out of the blue. My jaw drop, really? Where she find that nickname? That nickname is use to be Sehun kindergarten nickname, because he can't spell 's'. I glance at Sehun, usually he will angry if someone called him by that nickname, but... Now... In front of my eyes, I saw he nod and smile happily at her.
 
" That's good nickname... I like that..." He said. OMG! This girl sure give big chance toward Sehun.
 
" Good that you like it... I'm sorry, but... I should back to work... Bye! And enjoy your meal..." Said her. Bow and walk toward the counter, where -maybe- her friends waiting for her.
 
I look back at Sehun who happily enjoy his meal. I glance at Tao who glance back at me.
 
" What, hyung? Why you look at me like that?" Ask Sehun.
 
" Why you like her nickname?" Ask Tao, to the point.
 
" Didn't you said that you hate that nickname?" I ask. He put down his fork and look at me and Tao.
 
" When??" He ask back. Why he is so slow? Or he just pretend to forget it?
 
" When you still in kindergaten... Oh... Forget about it, let's eat and go home ASAP... Kris ge already wait for me..." Said Tao, put hid phone back on his pocket. We just nod and I back eat my meal. I glance back at Reina and saw her look at Sehun with sad eyes.
 
What is with those eyes? Why she look sad when look at Sehun?
 
I look back at my meal when she look at me. I don't want her to know that I look her all this time.
 
We finish eating our meal and this time, Sehun pay for our meal... It's really rare to see that he was the one who pay, since he is the younger and never want to pay for us (me and Tao) although we just want cheap candy.
 
" Thank you, please come again..." She said, wave at us... Urrmm... Maybe at Sehun... Just Sehun. And I don't know why, but I feel little jealous... Seriously, Kai!!! She is your dongsaeng target...
 
Although I said that, maybe, I can't held my feel anymore... I just, confused why I feel like this toward her... She isn't my type, though... But why???
 
~> End POV <~
 
~ End Flashback ~
 
~> Black Pearl Cafe <~
 
~> Reina POV <~
 
" Are you okay, Rei?" Ask Baekhyun, pat my shoulder as I clean Sehun and his friends table. I look up at him and just smile.
 
" Yeah... I'm okay, Baek... Please, don't tell this to my brother..." I said, give him a small smile. He look at me with sad look but give me his gorgeous smile.
 
" I won't... You can rely on me, Rei..." Said Baekhyun again, now hug my shoulder.
 
" Thank, Baekkie... I know I can rely on you, I really lucky when I meet you..." I said, hug him. He was like my older brother... The different is, I have older-brother, actually step-brother...
 
" Anytime, Rei..." He said, kiss my head and smile at me. I smile back at him and back to my work.
 
Hope that my brother don't do 'that' again...