The Hidden Problem

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter twelve
the hidden problem
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

It’s been a really long weekend for the two of them. The stranger that keep sent her a message is already stop and Sehun relationship with Jongin little bit awkward but they still keep talking with each other and always walk home together, with Reina too since Sehun always stop in the same bus stop with Reina.  Jongin relationship with Reina is become closer now, since the three of them always go to school and back from school together. They were like a best friend for a long time, although Jongin still make a distant between them.

Today was still another ordinary day when the three of them walk home together, since today is Monday and Reina part-time job is on Wednesday until Sunday. The three of them walk in silent and they don’t mind the silence since the three of them have something to think about.

“ Nana, should we work on our project, now??” Ask Sehun while the three of them waiting at the bus stop. Reina put her hand under her chin and thinking for a while.

“ It’s okay, I don’t have something to do after all.” Said Reina, smile and nodding.

“ We working it on your house then, since we also stop at the bus stop near your house.” Said Jongin. Reina and Sehun just nod, the three of them waiting for the bus in silent, until Reina phone ringing.

 

RRIINGG…. RRRIINGGG…

 

Reina phone ringing and she immediately open it and get one message from Luhan, she keep reading the message and ignore the curious stare from the two man beside her.

 

From:  Lulu ge

To:  Nana

Come home quick! I have something to show you

 

Reina keep looking at her phone and ignored Sehun and Jongin, who impatiently waiting her. She keep looking at her phone while decide to reply Luhan message.

From:  Reinana...

To:  Lulu ge~

What happen, ge?

 

Without wait any second, her phone ringing again and she immediately open the message icon which from Luhan.

 

From:  Lulu ge~

To:  Reinana...

I’ll explain it after you arrive at home
Just, come home quickly…

 

“ What happen, Nana?” Ask Sehun, pat her shoulder and make her look at him with confused face.

“ I don’t know, Luhan ge told me to going home as fast as I can…” She said while putting her phone on her uniform pocket.

“ Then, C’mon… The next bus is near…” Said Jongin while pointing at the bus.  The three of them immediately got in to the bus and the bus drove to where the three of them life. 

 

 

 

~> Luhan POV <~

 

“ We can’t life in here anymore, Kris.” I said as I walk back and forth, waiting for mei mei to coming back from her school.

“ There is many way for you two to survive from this…” Said Kris, try to calming me down.

“ What way?? I already try to hide our presence, but they still know. If we keep living in here, mei mei will get trouble…” I said.

I can feel Kris standing up from the couch and walk toward me, he hug me while I hug back. Oh my, how I love him with all my heart for being my understandable best friend.

“ We will find other way, promise me… Just, don’t tell about it toward mei mei… This is just our secret, although I don’t know what your parents do while they still alive to make the two of you should have life like this.” He said.

“ Thanks, Kris… Really, you being a good friend.” I said as we keep hugging each other.

“ I’M HOME!!” I hear mei mei voice in the door and we immediately pull out from each other embrace. I immediately walk to welcoming mei mei with her new followers.

“ What’s going on, ge??” She immediately ask me with concern look in her face. I just shake my head will hug her. She froze at first but then, hug me back.

“ What happen, ge?” She whisper. I just hug her and caress her long hair.

“ Nothing happen, mei… I’m just happy that you safe.” I said, whispering on her hair. Her smell is really good for me, I should make an aroma therapy from her smell.

“ You act weird, ge… But, I come home with Sehun and Jongin…” She said and then we broke our embrace. I look at the two of them and the two of them bow their head. Maybe, if I let mei mei become friend with them, they will take care of mei mei…

“ Thanks for accompany my mei mei…” I said as I bow my head.

“ N-No problem, hyung…” Said Sehun, he have a blush on his pale-white cheeks. He is so cute.

“ You two can come in…” I said and the four of us walk toward the living room while Kris has been watching TV.

“ You still in here, ge?” Ask mei mei, take a sit beside Kris for a while before she made her way toward the second floor, where her room was.

“ Ck… She should change that behave, y’know?” Said Kris, little bit annoyed because whenever he want to answer her question, she always go for awhile. I just chuckle while look at the two friend of mei mei that stand awkwardly near behind the sofa.

“ Hey… Just sit, you two…” I said as I make my way toward kitchen to grab some drink for us. I think a while when I realize that the two of them, Sehun and Jongin are the closest friend of mei mei. Should I ask them to watch over her? But, isn’t that make so much sense that something happen??

I walking back to the living room and saw all of them watching TV with mei mei sit between Kris and Sehun, I smile to myself before approaching them.

At least, mei mei still safe… 

~> End POV <~

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » I already update!!! ^^, Thank you for the new reader and the comment... :) I really happy!!!! #sob. Btw, I give some KrisHan moment in here, should I make Luhan and Kris become lover??? :3a